Chapter 26 - No One Important

BLAKE’S P.O.V.

I turn over, planning to wrap myself around the beauty laying next to me. To my surprise the bed is empty. I rise from my position and look around the room. No site of her. I quickly slip on my boxers and some sweat pants and rush out of bedroom.

“Melanie!” I shout as I rush down the stairs. When I get to the bottom half of the steps I see her sitting on the couch. She flips around when she hears me yell her name.

MELANIE’S P.O.V.

“Hi.” I say when Blake reaches down stairs.

“Sorry, I just thought you might of left.”

“Oh. Sorry about that. I just couldn’t sleep and I didn’t want to wake you.”

“It’s okay.”

“Join me.” I tell Blake, patting a spot on the sofa couch. He walks over and sits next to me. He lays down horizontally and I lay  with my head on his chest. Our legs and fingers are intertwined.

“Are you okay with this?” Blake says breaking the silence.

“Okay with what?”

“I don't know. Whatever this is.”

“I’m more than okay with it.” I lift my head and place a soft kiss to his lips.

“Hey, you hungry?” He asks me.

“I could eat.” We get off the couch and he takes my hand as he leads me to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------

After we finish eating some leftover Blake had, I sit on the island.  Blake stands in between my legs with his hands on my waist. I put my hands around his neck as we connect out lips. He continues to pull me closer to him as the kiss heats up. He pulls back from me suddenly.

“Race you upstairs?” Blake questions. I smile as he takes off. I pull on his arm and race in front of him. When we get on the stairs he takes me by my waist and pulls me down. We laugh uncontroallbly until I hear my phone ring.

“Wait, that’s my phone.” I walk down the stairs and over to the couch where my bag was. “No cheating." I say keeping an eye on him. When I pull out my phone, several punishing words flash across it. “Andrew. 5 missed calls. 3 messages.” I roll my eyes before I turn off my phone and place it back in my bag. I walk back up to Blake.

“Who was it?” He asks me.

“No one important.” I take his hand and we run up the stairs together. 

----------------------------------

This dedication goes to uconngal4evr3 !!! You've only commented on a couple of chapters but you've been really sweet and supportive. Everyone of your comments make me smile or laugh. Love having you as a reader. 

Hope everyone likes the chapter. Happy Reading :)