Your Miraculous Pt. 2

-*Still Your POV* (Sorry, Cat Noir's POV is coming up!)-

All you could do is just stand there and wonder why there were other Miraculous holders. But right now was not the right time, you could wonder about that tonight when your in your bunk bed, wondering why your life sucked so much.
You turned to look at Ladybug, who nodded telling you to do whatever you were thinking of doing.

          You opened your mouth and crouched down on the wall that you were standing on and let out a high and powerful siren cry that made Ladybug take back her nod and clutch her ears

Purple sound waves soared through the staring crowd and wrecked the DJ equipment set up by the Bubbler. It was only then that you noticed everyone was staring at you.
"Who is she?"
"Is she a siren?"
The questions kept coming until Ladybug blurted, "She's a new Miraculous holder, a protector of Paris." And that made everyone shut up. Everyone looked away and I didn't notice Adrien running back inside the Agreste Mansion.
        The Bubbler looked up with such an expression of hate it made you want to send him to the moon for looking at you like that. But locking people up in the moon was never an option unless there was no possible way to make things good again.
        You had only ever locked  someone in the moon once, and that was six years ago in Italy, and you had been terrified to ever use the forbidden power ever again.
        "No one wants to party with you anymore, Bubbler!" Ladybug cried and you jumped down, Ladybug following after you.
"Why are you even here?" Bubbler asked, taking his bubble wand out threatening to use it. I smirked and took out my moon staff.
"You took all the adults away!" You cry out and twirl your staff in the air. Ladybug takes out her yo-yo.
"Why do you even care about them?" Bubbler asked, and not expecting an answer, ran towards us, a flurry of green bubbles coming at us fast. Ladybug fought them off with her yo-yo and you cut them in half by spinning your staff.
"Eww." You whisper to yourself, feeling the slippery bubble residue on your staff. That one lose of concentration cost you, as Ladybug was trying to untangle her yo-yo, the Bubbler flew at you and you screamed out a siren song, but it was too high to have any affect and got lost in the wind.
You covered yourself with your staff and braced yourself for the impact, but nothing happened. "Huh?" You whispered and carefully put your guard down.
A black paw hand came down by your face and you grabbed it, being pulled up by some mysterious stranger. You stood up and brushed yourself off then turned to say thank you, but stopped dead.
You were staring into the neon green eyes of an adorable black cat. His blonde hair was shining in the sun, and his black cat suit was shining the sun. He returned the stare, too.
Oh no.... You whispered in your head. I can't fall in love with two!

 I can't fall in love with two!

......... .........

   -*Cat Noir/Adrien's POV*-

         I've never seen anyone as beautiful as this moon princess in my life. Not even Ladybug was catching my eye right now.
       It was just her.
  Her long h/c hair, her big e/c eyes, and her suit literally almost matched mine, except there was a sparkly cape and it was covered in sparkles.
       She smirked, trying to hide the smile but I caught it. "I'm Cat Noir." I introduced myself, trying to manage the most boyfriend material voice I could give, and winked at her. Her face turned bright red and she twirled a piece of hair around her black finger.
      "I'm Luna Moon." Her voice was barely above a whisper, but I got every word.
Ladybug rolled her eyes and I turned around, suddenly feeling really annoyed by her. "Come on you two Lovebirds. We have an akuma to catch."
      "Can you cure Akumas?" I asked Luna and she looked away with a slight smile.
Ladybug gasped.
     "You can cure Akumas, too?"
    "The more the mewier." I laughed at my pun and Luna smiled too. Finally, I thought, someone who gets my puns and isn't so annoyed by them!

-*Time Skip - After Akuma is cured*-
*Your POV*

       After curing the akuma, you felt super tired. You hadn't had to channel into your inner goddess yet, but it still was exhausting.
      Ladybug made an excuse to leave and Cat Noir hooked arms with you and walked you through a dark alley.
       "So, you're pairing up with me, huh?" He asked you. You felt your face grow warm with embarrassment.  Why did you feel so weird and lovesick whenever he touched you or talked to you?
       "You and Ladybug." You answer honestly. "But more with you." That last sentence surprised you and made Cat smile.
        "I'll see you around, LuLu." Cat Noir ran in front and after a quick hair caress, jumped away over the roofs.
      You fell back against the alley wall and sighed dreamily. He was so mysterious, sweet, hot...
        NO, y/n! You are not going to fall in love with him even when you're trying to fall out of love with Adrien! But they're both so cute... And sweet- NO!
       You slapped your cheek and considered channeling into your inner goddess but decided against it. It was getting dark and you needed to get home.
        You used your staff and flew off into the darkening sky, slowly making your way back home.