Good or Bad?

-*Your POV*-

Kindle didn't know what she was talking about.
You felt fine. Well, despite the constant pains in your lungs whenever you breathed and you were forced to walk with a limp but hey, you were part siren. You would just use your voice to carry you.
Yeah, bad idea.
You ended up face planting right in front of Cat and Ladybug who were watching a black panther from afar. Letting out a groan as the pain rushed back into your body making everything ache, you forced yourself to stand up and forced yourself to contain all the hurt inside.
You had to fight with the one who caused you so much pain. And from the looks of it, she was still trying...
"Cat, maybe you should try using your Cataclysm on that cage over there, and we could cage him up. You know, because you're uh, so, umm... Tough and clever?" Ladybug looked over at him, and you knew she saw you, trying your best not to scream in pain from both sides, but she just ignored you.
"Umm..." You could sense Cat trying to make sense of what she had just said. You rolled your eyes, knowing that you had to say something before you collapsed on the floor. Your back was screaming in pain, begging for the back brace, but you forced it up on your own.
"If either of you two lovebirds even noticed that I'm standing right behind you, I could tell you that I have a much simpler and quicker plan," Cat Noir swirled around and grinned once he saw it was you, his eyes sparkling with admiration and thanks-for-saving-me-back-there looks. You crossed your arms around your chest and instantly regretted it as your mask slipped a little and you knew you made a grimace due to Cat's expression of panic. "I can just use my siren voice to enhance him and draw him closer to us so Ladybug can find the akuma. That or I can call Desirae."
Ladybug scoffed and placed her hands on her hips, shoving Cat out of her way and stomped to you, inches from your nose. You narrowed your eyes and growled.
"What makes you think you're the boss around here?" Ladybug snarled.
"Umm, I'm not trying to be the control freak around here, you are. I thought this was supposed to be a trio, but I guess I was wrong since you think you have the authority to start flirting with my boyfriend!"
Cat Noir opened his mouth into a small o in shock, but neither one of the girls noticed.
Ladybug stepped closer, and shoved you, straight in the ribs. You staggered backwards, unaware that you only had a couple feet left before a long drop, and you gasped as hot pain soared through your bones. You clutched your chest with one hand and shoved Ladybug, making her fall onto her bottom.
Cat tried to run over to you, but Ladybug used her yo-yo to toss him to the sidelines. He shook his head and stood up, taking out his baton, and Ladybug shot him a warning look.
All of a sudden, Cat extended his baton, jumped off the building, and took off running. Like a coward. You needed him right now, didn't he see that? What was he doing?
Ladybug looked back at you, and you grimaced, the pain started to break your mask.
                 She smirked an evil smirk that scared you. "You remember that one time, when I pushed you off the Eiffel Tower? Oh, that was such fun," as she neared closer to you, you kept staggering backwards. Her eyes read 'killer' across them, and you gasped once you saw it. "So much-"
                   "Where's Marinette?" You screamed, stopping her in her tracks. You breathed rapidly, more than usual. Tears welled behind your eyes. Ladybug recoiled and then stared at you.
                  "What are you talking about? I AM Marinette."
                "No, you're not."
Some tiny pieces of information were slowly piecing together in your mind. Marinette is the kind, sweet, clumsy, generous dark haired, blue eyed girl at school. The girl before you... She was backstabbing, a killer, and... Venomous. The two didn't connect together at all, logically. But there was something eerily familiar about this situation... Weren't you this way before? Like the whole evil twin thing with Nightmare. Before, you had been shy, kind, and a filer (fake smiler). But when Nightmare took over, you were evil, ruthless, and so... Powerful. And not the good type of powerful. Was it possible that maybe Nightmare wasn't just in... You? Could she be in Marinette? But that wasn't possible. Was it? And hadn't she mentioned something about the Big Day and Hawk Moth?
"Yes. I. Am."
Ladybug's piercing voice sliced your thoughts in half and left you stepping back another step.
Two more steps, Y/n...
You gasped. No. NO. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.
She wasn't back, she couldn't be! There was no possible way...
"I-I thought you were gone!" You cried out loud, gripping your head as it started to hurt. Ladybug folded her arms and smiled smugly, yet an evil trace in her lips.
HA! Did you seriously believe that joke Fu told you? I'm not gone, freak! I'm here to stay. The pain is never ending, you can't get unwound now, Y/n. It's too late. You felt the tears start to stream down your mask and onto your cheeks. Ladybug started laughing, while you started sobbing.
"Why are you doing this to me?" You screamed into the night, unaware that your foot had taken another step backwards. You also didn't know that Cat Noir, Fu, and the kwamis (minus Plagg, Kindle, and Tikki, of course) were gasping up at you.
               Ladybug looked down and scowled.
   "Marinette, what's gotten into you?" Fu called up. Ladybug walked over to look down at him.
             "Nothing has gotten into me, you should be asking her." Ladybug whirled around and pointed at you.
I'm not doing anything, honey. I'm your second soul, why wouldn't you want me around? All I'm doing is just hanging around... In your head. Minding my own business.
             "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, pain surging through your veins. Cat, Fu, the kwamis, and Ladybug all turned to stare at you. Fu and Cat looked the most concerned.
               "Y/n! Be careful," Cat cried up to you, suddenly realizing how close you were to falling. He looked at Fu, but Fu held him back. "You're going to fall!"
Don't you want to fall Y/n? It would take all the pain away.
    "GET. OUT!" You screamed so loud your lungs, making everyone take a step back, even Ladybug. You gripped your head and swung back and forth, trying to hum a melody to get her out of your head.
           It didn't work.
Come on, Y/n. Just take one more step... And it will all be over. You won't have to be yourself any more. You can go away, forever. Isn't that what you wanted?
           "NO. I don't want to... Die." Your voice started to lower, but Fu and Cat looked extremely startled.
             Then again, Nightmare wanted you to die.
All of a sudden, you leg twitched and then moved backwards at an uncontrollable speed. You opened your mouth and let out an extremely high scream, as you lost your balance.
             Cat Noir screamed your name and jerked away from Fu, running to you. Ladybug ran away and Fu watched in horror as you fell.
           Fine. If you seriously don't want to die...
   What the heck did that mean? You didn't have time to think. One minute, you were safe on the building, then the next, you're in the... Air.
           You flew downwards, at what seemed like an abnormally slow pace. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.
           The wind against your back was strong, your hair billowing around your face, yet everything you could see seemed so... Slow. Ladybug running away, she seemed to be running slower than usual. And Cat, trying to run and save you, again.
             You couldn't think straight. You only saw things. Imagery, you could say. Turning your head slightly, not even realizing your throat was ripping from your piercing screams and how much it hurt, and saw that you were going to hit... You couldn't even finish that sentence.
              This... Was all your fault. If you hadn't had been so pushy and forced Kindle to transform while you weren't fully healed and Nightmare was still on full blast this never would have happened.
               You closed your eyes, and you tipped a little due to velocity so you were heading towards the ground with your head first. This was the end...
             You waited for the impact. For the sudden bang and then nothing but excruciating pain. But nothing came.
              Slowly opening your eyes, you screamed again. You were frozen, centimeters from the ground, a purplish black sparkle encasement surrounding you, holding you up in the air, upside down.
                 Cat Noir, who was crouching beside you, carefully poked the sparkly net. It faltered against his touch, but rearranged itself back into holding you up. You realized the purple and black encasement covered your entire body, just inches away from touching you.
                 It was some sort of... Black magic.
   You looked up at Cat, and he laughed a laugh of relief and sorrow, his eyes filling with tears. "I, I thought I lost you, Y/n."
               You smiled against the sudden pain. You still missed your back brace. The net suddenly lowered you onto your back of the ground and dissolved into the air, shimmying away into the violet sky.
                  Cat lifted you up into a sitting position and hugged you so tight you let out a small cry of shock, then squeezed him back just as hard, tears swelling.
                You pulled back, looked him in the eyes, and kissed him. And he kissed back. Cat poured how much he was worried about you into the kiss, and you poured back how you were alright. Everything was fine.
                   You were safe... Adrien was here, in that suit, here for you.
      And that was all that you needed to convince yourself that you were still alright.
                 You were still living.
   All thanks to me.

................ ..................

-*Your POV*-

                   Later that night, you walked up the stairwell to your apartment, you had told Kindle everything that had happened and how terribly sorry you were. She agreed to forgive you, as long as you treated her fairly from now on. You gladly agreed.
                  Standing outside the door, you pulled out your key and unlocked the door, your back was still begging for your back brace, your mind swirling with thoughts about how Nightmare had saved you.
                      You slowly opened the door, knowing that your mom was probably asleep. As you walked in, kicking off your galaxy tennis shoes, you noticed that the lamp was on in the living room.
                     You cautiously walked towards the light, considering the fact that maybe your mom was up late because she was worried about you. But once you got in there, you gasped.
                       Your mom was sitting in the rocker, ten empty beer bottles scattered the floor, and she was holding a glass of red wine, her eyes puffy and red, holding a picture of what was left of your father.
                    She hadn't noticed you come in. "M-mommy?"
    Her head shot up in shock, but once she saw it was you, she glowered. "Where wereyou?" She slurred.
                      Your heart sped up ten beats, you were terrified. Your mom had never had a drink in her life. "I was with Adrien."
                    You eyed the bottles on the floor. "Mom, why were you drinking? I can see you were crying."
               Your mom returned her gaze to the picture, not even looking at you as she spoke. "I wasn'tdrinking. Inever drink. You're just crazzzzzy."
                          She pointed towards the TV, but you knew she meant your room. "Go toyour rrrrrroom."
                    But you planted your feet where they were. "No, mom, I'm worried about you-"
                "I SAIDGO!" Your mother screamed at you, making you let out a small cry and race to your room, locking your door and collapsing in a heap on your bed. You composed a text to Adrien, knowing he was the only one who would understand this. You were trying to type before your screen got wet with tears.
                   But it was soaked by the first typo.

.......... ................

Hola, chicas' and chicos'! (Yes, I'm taking Spanish right now)
I hope you guys are enjoying this book and I have some news for you. Once this book is over with, there WILL be a second one. I PROMISE. The ending of this book will be very special, and it will take me a while before a second book comes around. But there will be one for sure!
Also, swooshdusk was exceedingly nice and offered to draw Luna Moon for me and her picture is GORGEOUS. You're very talented, swooshdusk! She also requested me to include the picture in the next chapter and I said yes, and when I say yes I mean it (most of the time)!
      So, here it is!

 You're very talented, swooshdusk! She also requested me to include the picture in the next chapter and I said yes, and when I say yes I mean it (most of the time)!       So, here it is!

   Thanks guys!

  Love,

             Author-chan (as you like to call me) aka Danalpswolf