3...

-*Your POV*-

       You watched Cat Noir as he nodded his head yes, tears falling down your face. He truly meant it, he had been cheating on you with Ladybug and Marinette. Not that it mattered though, then again, no one actually loved you. No one ever had.
         But that one little piece of heaven that Cat gave you... It's all over, all gone.
"How... How could you?" You screamed at Cat and saw tears form in his eyes. You had never seen him cry before.
        "I thought you actually loved me! I loved you! What did I ever do to deserve this horrible excuse of a life?" You looked down at the ground as the thoughts swirled behind your eyes.
        "Luna Moon, I do love you! It was a mistake, I didn't mean-"
    "I hate my life! I wish I were dead! Not only would it mean that I would be away from jerks and liars like you but it would also mean that I wouldn't have to sit here letting everyone I know and love take a razor and cut my heart out into pieces that I'm stuck with to mend! You don't know how fluffing hard it is Cat!" You couldn't stop the tears or the screaming. "You have no idea how hard it is to look at yourself in the mirror and not wish you were someone else. To go to school and constantly put up with being called names and being taken advantage of then just smiling when someone asks you if you're alright and just laugh and tell them you're okay when you're really breaking inside. To love everyone you know so much and to hate yourself so much that you are constantly considering weather you should just end your life now or if it's even worth trying to find some reason to smile tomorrow. Not hating you life and wishing you were dead..."
        Nightmare smiled. "That's right, Luna. Now, tell them who you truly are. I'm sure they're greatly confused."
        And they were. Looking up, you saw Cat's mouth in a small o, staring at you with such agonizing sorrow and Ladybug, cocking her head to the side in confusion.
       You took a shaky breath as you slowly stood up. Looking at the ground, you slowly flicked your finger across your face, making your mask vanish. But the rest of your suit was still there.
     (Hey, there's no rule against this.)
"Y/n?" Ladybug and Cat cried out in unison. This only made you sob harder. You had just poured your heart out to them, showed them the other side of yourself that you kept locked away where no one could find it. The part that was crying every day. Every day that you lived, it begged you to just end the pain. But you kept going for some unknown reason.
         "Y/n, please stop crying. You're breaking my heart." You heard Cat plead. Suddenly, you felt a flash of anger build up inside you. You stormed over to Cat's bubble and screamed at him as hard as you could.
       "How am I breaking your heart when you're fluffing in love with someone else? You are in love with Ladybug and Marinette. Cat Noir, just admit it for heavens sake! Stop putting another burden on my already broken soul. I thought you were in love with me but I know you're in love with her. It really hurts, but I'm going to pretend like it doesn't hurt because that never does a thing to help me. I'm in love with you, Cat Noir. But you're to blind to see that. So, I hope you two are happy together. Because I'm done. I'm not trying anymore."
         Cat Noir reached for you and banged against the bubble in fear as you turned around to face Nightmare as a cloud of darkness swirled around you two coming from her hair.
           "Y/n, NO! I love you too, I don't love Marinette or Ladybug! I didn't mean for anything like this to happen! Don't do this, Y/n! I'm still here! DON'T DO THIS!"
       His soothing voice drifted away as the darkness encased you and Nightmare. There was nothing but darkness.
        I can take all the pain away, Y/n. Just take my hand and it will all go away. Nightmare was staring at you.
       Your eyes slowly lifted to meet hers in an undefined silence. This wasn't how it was supposed to end, but you had no other choice. Your life was gone. Your soul blackened. Your heart... Too shattered to fix anymore. You had no more glue left. The mirror was cracking, each crack showing another side of yourself that was so agonizing that you refused to introduce it to anyone else but yourself.
        And now, you were giving it all away. You were finally letting go.
You stepped closer to Nightmare and watched as she smiled and held her metal hand out to you.
       Hesitantly, you grabbed onto it firmly and uttered two words you would never forget.
      "You've won."