TAKEOVER

-*Cat Noir/Adrien's POV*-

     No, Y/n was getting it all wrong!
I hadn't meant to cause her pain, Ladybug kissed me and then it all got out of hand... But now that I know that my two lovers are... Well, the same person...
      I never knew.
I was so stupid. I was so blind that I couldn't even see through her dull eyes when I had been talking to her in Adrien and in Cat Noir form. How can I to have not noticed that glare in her big e/c eyes or her fake smiles? I always thought everything was getting better for her. She was okay! But now I know that she wishes she was anyone but herself... And that racks pain against my heart.
         I can't believe I was so foolish. I never even noticed it. And I did nothing, for the one that I was so deeply in love with who needed me the most. And I did absolutely nothing to help her.
         I just turned around and made out with Ladybug. I needed to make it up to her somehow, I needed to save her! She couldn't do this, not now that I know how much pain she's in.
        But I'm too late... She's already broken...
NO!
     It's not over yet, there's still hope! I can reveal my true identity and prove my love to her! Maybe then she'll return...
      All I can do is pray that she'll be okay...

............... ..............

-*Your POV*-

         "You've won, Nightmare. It's over. I'm feeling more alive in my own... Dreams." You said aloud, not knowing that Ladybug and Cat Noir were trying to break through the bubble that encased you and Nightmare.
         Nightmare cackled as she clutched your hand and turned it over, examining your turquoise miraculous.
       "Oh, dear, dear Y/n. I'm sorry that it had to come to this, but I needed you to feel so lost so that you would finally let me take the wheel. Now, all that we need to do now is connect your mind to mine so I can completely control you, okay?" Nightmare pushed you down so you were sitting on the ground, sitting on your black boots.
        You looked up at Nightmare, fear ringing in your brain, screaming for you to run. But you didn't. You couldn't.
       Nightmare twirled her metal hands around, creating a bloody chain link. She smirked evilly and you let out a scream as you knew what she was about to do. "NO! GET AWAY! I CHANGED MY MIND! CAT, LADYBUG, HELP ME!" You screamed and shouted, backing up into the doorway of the bubble where a small tear was created and your added weight ripped it open.
          Nightmare didn't show any nervousness as she followed you out onto the street where you had fallen and Cat tried to pick you up.
        "Get your hands off me! I'm not helpless." You hissed at him and he jumped back in surprise. You fell back and hit your head, but you didn't feel any pain. As you scrambled to get up, Nightmare shot her hands both ways and you watched in horror as everything around you froze, captivated by a blueish glow.
           Tears fell down your face as you started running backwards and rammed into someone's chest. You let out a sob as you turned around and stared into Cat Noir's eyes. They showed understanding and need. But need for what?
           You felt a sudden pang of sadness wave over you and you turned to Nightmare. All was silent. Suddenly, Nightmare lifted the chain and clenched her fist. Tight. You heard a choking sound and whipped back around to find Cat Noir, his eyes squeezed shut, clutching his throat.
          You gasped and held onto him, screaming at Nightmare. "STOP! Stop it, you're hurting him! You can't do this!"
          Nightmare cackled as she watched the scene. You put your hands on his cheeks and watched him as his eyes slowly opened. "I'm... Sorry," he whispered to you, his eyes telling you everything you needed to know. The emotional connection nearly made you fall over.
          "No, ADRIEN DON'T YOU DARE SHUT YOUR EYES." You clutched onto him as he slowly closed his eyes and breathed his final breath, his body being held in the same position. You cried harder. The unorthodox sobs coming from your throat were the only sound for miles as you clung to Cat Noir, your body shaking.
          "I can't lose you, now. You're the only person I ever truly had. You can't leave me... Everything I told you was true, you were the only reason why I had hope to keep going. Don't die... Please..."
         After a long while, you finally got back up, your mask reappearing, and turned to face Nightmare. She had the chain in her hands, ready to connect. You took a deep breath, but you knew deep inside that there was no other way.
         "You've taken everything away from me. Everything I've ever known and loved is... Gone." You looked back at Cat, tears dripping. "It's over now, I know inside. But no one can ever know this sorry tale of Nightmare and Luna Moon. And those who are dead... No one can ever know."
          You looked to Nightmare, waiting for her agreement to the deal. She simply nodded her head and you lowered down to sit on the pavement, letting everything go.
       "I'm glad that you're finally making this easy. Hope you're ready, because it's starting now."
          Nightmare held the chain up, and connected one part of the chain to her temple, one line of blood tricking down her cheek. She turned to you, and lowered down next to you, holding the chain right above your temple. You felt another sob soar through your inside as Nightmare connected the chain to your temple and you felt pang racking through your head. Blood trickled down into your hairline, but you ignored it. You suddenly felt very light-headed, you couldn't feel anything.
           You couldn't look away from her eyes.
  Thoughts soared through your mind, whispers of all of the bad things in life. How you didn't deserve to live. You couldn't help but let out a small gasp as you lost consciousness.
            And you fell to the ground, in a heap of pain. All was gone. All was lost.
     Nightmare was taking over.

............. .............

          Hey!
I hope you guys aren't getting freaked because of the details in this chapter. But hey, I've already told you, I HAVE AN INSANE MIND. Not many people get to see it though, because I cover it up. You guys are lucky that I type this stuff for you though.
       WEEKLY NEWS;
    I'm thinking about maybe posting an book that I'm writing that I plan to publish one day. It's called Pumpkin Spice. And don't judge. I put a character similar to Adrien in it so you can't judge it. I want your guys option about me posting it. I want to know what you guys think about the book so keep a look out for it.
       Here's a small prologue:

    Pumpkin Spice Jewell is a teenager struggling with bullying recently. She had been teased by three main girls at school who tease her about her orange and brown hair, her abnormal eyes, and the fact that her father died drunk in a car accident and that her mother, Pera Jewell, was a famous chef who died while giving birth to Pumpkin Spice shortly after she created her trademark food, a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Naturally, the doctors wanted to put her in an orphanage, but her grandfather inherited her and took care of her. Now she's being bullied, and gets sent to a support group where she meets the only friend she's ever going to have, Adrien. She finds out that she and Adrien have a lot in common and they soon become best friends. Soon after the bullying quits, Adrien and Pumpkin Spice have to think about what they want to be when they grow up. Adrien wants become an author, but Pumpkin Spice has no clue. Naturally, Adrien helps his best friend and they go on miraculous adventures together to help Pumpkin Spice find a hobby. And sometimes they find something she's interested in, but most of the time they don't. It seems as though all hope is lost, until her grandpa offers cooking. But Pumpkin Spice refuses, knowing that she couldn't handle doing what her mother did since she could hardly talk about her without sobbing. Will Pumpkin Spice find her lifelong career, working alongside her best friend? Or will she live her life without doing anything and live in sadness?
        Comment your ideas. And tell me if you want me to post this.