I Hate Caillou

-*Marinette's POV*-

              "Pick up, Y/n..." I whispered into the phone.

I'd been trying to get ahold of her ever since last night when I didn't show. I can't explain what happened, I just... Spaced.

              She wasn't answering my calls, my texts, my snapchats, my emails. Nothing. I was desperate to get ahold of her, but I didn't blame her for being mad. I would be, too. Pressing the phone against my ear, I completely expected the dial tone to go off until Y/n's voice rang through the speakers.

"What do you want, LadySnob?"

              I squeezed my eyes shut. She wasn't going to make this easy. "Y/n, I am so so sorry that I didn't show last night. I can't explain what happened, but I just straight up forgot. Please forgive me."

There was silence on the other side of the phone. "Look, Marinette, I'm trying my very hardest to forgive you, but I can't because you'll always see the cracks in our relationship. I think we can still be friends, but I don't think that we will ever be best friends again. I don't think I can do that."

               I clutched the phone to my ear. "...okay."

"We can still fight crime together and stuff, but... Umm... Yeah. I'm sorry, but I've got to go. I'll see you later." Her voice sounded distant, like she wasn't entirely there herself.

"Alright... Bye." I hung up.

"What's the matter, Marinette?" Tiki asked, floating out from my bed sheets. I just shook my head, tucking a loose strand of hair back behind my ear as I stared at my phone and the picture of Y/n I had saved as her profile photo. She had been sitting down in her seat, early to class when I decided to photo bomb her. Her hair was in mid-whip, her eyes large, and a huge smile on her face. For once, that smile didn't look forced.

"Nothing. That was Y/n, she says that we can still be friends but never go back to the way things were before..."

"You've got to remember, Marinette, that all of those things you did weren't entirely you. Be happy that you didn't ruin this friendship for good. You still have Alya!" Tikki said, trying to sound enthusiastic. When she saw the look on my face, a little bit of that laughter died down. "But she's not Y/n."

                "It's not just that, Tikki. Y/n is one of the most amazing miraculouses I've ever seen! Not only does she not have only two powers, but she has the ability to send people to the moon and channel an inner goddess." I got up to pace around my room. "It just doesn't make any sense. I know that there were other miraculouses that were missing, but I never heard anything about a Luna Moon miraculous. A fox one, sure, but a moon, unicorn, whatever-thing-"

"Did you bother asking Master Fu?" Tikki interrupted.

                Lightbulb. 💡💡💡

..............................

-*Your POV*-

                  The horrifying sound of the first couple notes to the theme song of Caillou. Letting out a shrill scream, you clamped your hands over your ears and screamed in pain as the notes slammed against your eardrums.