Black Cats Care Too Much

-*Cat Noir/Adrien's POV*-

         I would never ever admit this to anyone, but I was very nervous about taking My Star out on a date. She seemed way out of my league, but I wanted to get to know her better.
         Well, Cat Noir did. Adrien had to take care of Y/n, which the other half of me still cared greatly about. But right now, all that mattered was LuLu. I stood right behind the glow of the porch light in front of the Agreste mansion and waited with a bouquet of black roses behind my back.
           I figured since we both loved the night, it would only be real to give her black instead of red. As I waited, I thought about her, and how weird Desirae had been when I first got the chance to talk to her.
            This was causing so much pressure on my heart. One part of me was in love with Y/n, I cared about her so deeply and I didn't want to ever hurt her if she caught me with someone else... Maybe Cat Noir could visit her sometime. But then My Star... She was so... Everything and-
           "Hello?" My head shot up at  the voice of the dark beauty. Her black suit shimmered in the night, and her cape flowed behind her like a regal queen. Her long hair flowed gracefully over her shoulders, like a waterfall begging to be let go of. She stepped slowly into the circle of light and I took this chance, and stepped out before her. She hadn't seen me yet and I smiled to myself.
I touched her sparkling shoulder and she jumped letting out a small shriek. Dog, her voice sounded beautiful even when it was high enough that it pierced my ears. She jumped around to face me after backing up a little and sighed when she saw it was me.
"Oh, hey Cat." She smiled nervously, twirling her hair around her finger again. This made me giddy with joy, I was glad I was at least getting some sort of effect on her unlike Ladybug.
"Hey, My Star," I twitched my ears and presented the bouquet of roses to her. Her gorgeous eyes widened and she smiled.
"Thanks, Kitty." She carefully took them from me and I reached for her hand, pulling her along with me and then picked her up, bride like style. She made a small noise and I laughed at how cute she was. I leapt up onto the roofs and she clutched onto my neck and pulled her face closer to mine so her lips were grazing my cheek.
Her hot breath tickled my ears and I grinned to myself, jumping off of another building and onto another. "You aren't used to people carrying you are you, LuLu?" I asked her and I felt her lips press against my temple on what I assumed was an accident, but I still enjoyed it.
"Honestly? No. I'm too invisible behind Luna for anyone to care." She whispered into my ear.
"Well, you're definitely not invisible to me." I stopped abruptly and turned my face to look at her, and her lips brushed against mine. She pulled back hesitantly and bit her lip, readjusting her grip around my neck.
"I bet that if you ask anyone else they'd beg to differ..." Luna Moon turned her head slightly away and her eyes made contact with the ground, an unbearable expression of pain clouding across her eyes.
"Hey," I gently cupped her face with my free arm and tuned her to look into my eyes. When she did she didn't look away. "You're the most amazing, beautiful, intelligent, brave girl I've ever known. And I would love to get to know you better, why do you think I asked you out?"
"So you could make fun of me..." She mumbled under her breath, barely able to hear but I caught it.
"Wrong." I replied and before she could do anything, I leaned in and kissed her forehead, then set her down, and grabbed her hand. She stood there dazed for a second, then did something I didn't expect her to do. She grabbed my hand, raised it to fall over her shoulders, and snuggled up against my side, resting her head on my shoulder, and my arm rested over her right shoulder as we walked.
"So, kitty, where are you taking me on this glorious night?" She asked and I could tell how she deeply loved the nighttime by the way she was gazing up at the swirling milky glow of the moon as it shone down on the two of us. Together.
"You'll soon find out, My Star." And I winked at her.

" And I winked at her