And The Love Affair Continues

-*Adrien's POV*-

I was torn. Between two amazing girls.
One, was a girl who really needed me, and who I felt like I could tell everything about myself to her and she wouldn't judge. A girl who I could stare into the eyes and not feel weird about it. A girl who was fine with kissing me even when my sort of-girlfriend is watching. The girl who is really emotional, but will be there for you when you need her and will always act like she's doing okay even though she's not to make you feel better. The girl who will text you telling you that you deserve more than you think you do and tell you how lucky you are and not say a thing about herself.
Then the other one. She's such a... Goddess! She's perfect. She has almost to none flaws, she's beautiful and graceful and powerful... She can lock someone in a planet if she wants to! Her eyes are like the heavens, you can look into them and read every thought in her mind. The girl who will stutter and blush and twirl her hair when she's around you but always manage to have a clear and charming voice when talking to you. The girl who will agree to go on a date with you and will let you pick her up and make her sit on your lap on the Eiffel Tower as you tell each other about your selfs. The girl who will never lie to you and will always trust you, even when she has to run off into the night to protect herself from being known.
The girls who... Know who they are... But they don't.
Love is very complicated. Especially when it comes to a love triangle. I was laying on my bed as Plagg rested on the keyboard of my computer and ate more cheese, when I felt my phone ring.
It was Niño, asking me if he wanted to hang out with him, Alya, and Y/n. Of course, I said yes. It would mean that I'd get to see Y/n and Niño. My best friends, the ones who I could go to when I needed company.
Well, them and Luna Moon.

............ ............

-*Your POV*-

You were halfway done with your Valentines Day dress when your phone rang. You turned and looked at Kindle, who nodded understandingly and flew to go fetch it. You turned back to your dress and quickly finished sewing the rest of the torso together, the silky smooth midnight blue fabric brushing against your skin.
Kindle flew back, her mermaid tail swishing and handed you your phone. You smiled a thanks and you both read the message fro Alya.
"Sounds like a double date to me, lover boy." Kindle said in her adorable voice, putting on a smirk. You rolled your eyes but smiled. Yes, you had locked away your heart, but that didn't mean you didn't want to go to the coffee shop with your best friends. You just found it kind of suspicious that Marinette wasn't invited. Maybe it was supposed to be a double date.
But you would make sure that Adrien knew it wasn't if he tried putting his arm around you.
        You stepped back and pulled on your Miu Miu Swarovski boots and turned to take a quick glance at your soon-to-be-Valentines-Day-dance dress.
         "It looks beautiful, Y/n!" Kindle shouted in delight.
     "Yeah, it does. Too bad I'm not going." You replied and debated on how you could pack it up.
       "What, why not?"
     "Because no one has asked me and plus, it would be stupid to go to a Valentines Day dance alone." You put your phone in your boot and turned  to Kindle.
      "So? I would go. It would be making a statement! Make Adrien regret not asking you! Same goes for Cat Noir!"
        "Well..." You looked at the dress. It would be a shame to not even wear this gorgeous dress when there's a party going on.
        "Just say yes, Y/n."
     "Yes!"

        You were walking into the coffee shop when Alya waved to you from a booth. Adrien was sitting alone on one side, and Niño was sitting with Alya on the other. You half smiled and tried not to look nervous.
       Just because you promised yourself you wouldn't love Adrien or Cat Noir did not mean that you couldn't get nervous around them...
      Adrien saw you and sent a wink your way that made you stop in your Miu Miu Swarovski tracks.

   (Ignore Chloe and Sabrina and the building)

        You shook it off and headed over to the table and slid in next to Adrien. Alya started up a conversation after the waiter came and asked for your order. You ordered a milk chocolate hot cocoa with extra whipped cream.
         The conversation had to do with none other than the Valentines Day dance.
   "Me and Niño are going together! And I have the perfect dress, too! What about you, Adrien?" Alya asked Adrien pointedly. Adrien took a side glance at you then replied in a low voice.
        "I don't think I'll go. I don't really do all that dance stuff."
You felt your heart sink. The only chance that you would get to go to the dance with somebody other than yourself would only be if Cat Noir came up to your room and asked you to be his star but like that would happen.
         "Y/n? What about you?"
  "I'll just go by myself. Nobody has bothered to ask me yet." You replied as your throat tightened up.
       Alya turned to Adrien and glared at him.
  "I'll be right back." You said in an uncomfortable way as Adrien turned to you to say something. You got up and ran to the bathrooms as fast as you could.
        This dance was sure going to be interesting.