But Ladybugs Have Feelings Too

-*Ladybug/Marinette's POV*-

             I had been begging myself for the last couple days to ask Adrien out on a date. Either him or Cat Noir. But since they're the same person, it isn't that hard to notice it when they're sneaking off with Y/n. Or Luna Moon. I'm trying not to let it show, but...
             Y/n doesn't get to have every single stupid thing she wants!
I've had a crush on Adrien for over a year now, and Y/n thinks that she can just swoop on in, using her little act of depression saying she's emotionally unstable when she really just wants to use him? She is dead wrong. It was around time that I tell her and show her how I feel about this! She's going to regret it.
I know that this doesn't seem like me but... Hey...
I have feelings too...

.............. ............

-*Your POV*-

Today Ladybug had called you for some reason asking if you wanted to come over. You asked where and she said the Eiffel Tower. So, like any good friend would, you went there expecting a Ladybug that needed help with something. You certainly didn't expect that you would get tossed off the tower and hit your head on the ground so hard you lost consciousness.
But like any stupid, depressed person, you were wrong. (You guys aren't stupid! I am though, but you're not stupid, your character in this book can be though. You guys are smart and beautiful!)
You landed on the platform, it was starting to get dark out. The city lights around you glowed with confidence, leaving behind a wonderful feeling behind your chest. As you walked slowly around the platform, you called out to Ladybug hoping she would give away a hint to where she was hiding.
           It took about five minutes before a figure dropped down in front of you. Letting out a small cry of shock, you relaxed a little once you saw it was just Ladybug, her black with blue highlights hair wavering around her head.
             You let out a small laugh as Ladybug stood up slowly, not noticing the look of shame and hate and rejection in her eyes. "Ladybug, you-you scared me." Ladybug frowned, even though you had expected her to smile.
              She grabbed your arm, suddenly, and pulled you around, until you fell on your bottom on the platform, your knees on either side of you. You looked up at her in bewilderment. She'd never grabbed onto your arm so hard before. It still hurt.
             Ladybug stood back and placed her hands on her hips, letting out a deep breath. "Luna Moon, I am so very sorry for what I'm about to say, but sometimes, you have to confront your fears in order to get over them," you had no idea what she was talking about, but you opened your ears up to her anyway. She was Ladybug/Marinette! Whatever she had to say had to be important.
           "I have to get something off my chest. I've been holding it in for too long, hiding my feelings from myself... Well, now it's time to let them go. They'll only going to go away if I release them. So... I hate you, Luna Moon. Or... Y/n, whichever! But I hate you, I don't want to hate you but I do! Because you stole Adrien away from me! You stole Cat Noir too! Cat Noir used to like me and he isn't supposed to like you. I'm sorry, but you can't just come here and expect everyone to like you and be okay with you moving into their lives and then stealing the people they love! You're hanging out with Adrien and Cat all the time now, and that's not okay! I saw Adrien first, I fell in love with him first. And this whole 'oh I'm so depressed I got bullied at school in Italy and I'm still suicidal' thing that you're lying about! Well, it isn't working. Not on me, not on anyone. You act like everything is wrong in your life but I bet everything is so perfect for you. You have no idea what other people have been through! You can't just do this sort of thing to people! So, it's not right that you get Cat and Adrien. It's not fair. You don't have the right to just swoop in and steal him from me, you know, I have FEELINGS and you've hurt them! Really bad! So much that I just want to... Ugh!" You watched as Ladybug  turned and walked towards the edge of the Tower, her hands on her head.
         You stood up and felt your legs lose balance, all of the stuff she said... The stuff she didn't know... You had to make it up to her! As you neared her, she suddenly swirled around and grabbed you by the wrists, swinging you over the ledge and threw you.
          "AAAHAHAHAHAH!" You screamed as your reflex kicked in and you grabbed your staff, using an edge of the moon to hold onto the ledge. Scooting up, and wrapping your legs around the staff, you looked down and nearly fainted. You hadn't known you were scared of heights...
            All of a sudden, Ladybug's fingers danced across the space between your staff and the ledge. She smirked then frowned and her blue eyes settled on you, piercing. They were full of hate and rage, yet somewhere deep down... Was confusion. She probably had no idea why she was acting like this... Where was the Marinette you knew? Because this surely wasn't her.
            "Now, I have a proposal for you, Luna... If you break up with Cat and Adrien... I'll let you live. And if not... Well, let's just say it will go back to just being Ladybug and Cat Noir." She grabbed onto the staff and you cried out in horror. She was going to kill you?
           This was not the Marinette you knew.
This wasn't her at all. Why did she care about you and Adrien so much? Why was she doing this now? Right when the voices started? Why was-
          Hahahahah... Freak, you're just as stupid as she is!
What?
         I don't get why you don't want to die. It would get rid of all this pain and you wouldn't have to put up with me! Just let go.
     That only made you tighten your grip on the staff. Turning your attention back to Ladybug, you saw she was already shoving the staff away from the ledge. You screamed.
         "STOP! Please, I already broke up with him! He hates me! I still love him though, but I'm not supposed- to." You broke into tears as sobs filled the air. Ladybug rolled her eyes.
        "Yeah, like I'm supposed to believe that."
Freak, why are you so stupid and ugly? Just let go of the stupid thing! Dog, you're so stupid!
        You started sobbing harder. Ladybug pushed the staff farther away. The voice kept talking. All while you were on the verge of death.
           "Please, Ladybug, *sob* you don't have to do this! I promise you, I broke up with him! Just please... Don't let go." Ladybug frowned and avoided your eyes as she pushed off the final bit of ledge your staff had been holding onto to.
        "Too late..."
You screamed as you fell down.... Down... Down...
       Everything was speeding past you like lightning. Your staff was an inch above you, the voice screaming out death hoorays. And just when you thought it couldn't get worse, suddenly, everything froze.
        You were stuck with your neck dangling, and your legs hanging, your back arched, like some giant hand was holding you. You looked around, wondering what happened... And that's when you saw it. Cat Noir.
        He was frozen, mid-run. And he was running towards... You.
You couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked, his white blonde hair all crazy, his human ears half showing, his tail far behind him, begging him to let it catch up.
       And also sadness. Sure, he was fast. But he was too far away, and you were too close to the ground. It didn't take a genius to figure out the outcome.
         You just wished you could have told him how you truly felt about him, instead of calling him a stupid knight in shining armor. Sure, he could be stupid. But he wasn't a knight in shining armor to you.
         He was better.
So much better. He was one of those guys who the perfect princess should have. Adrien was like a dream come true... He was always there for you. He was perfect, so much more better than all the other guys.
      But you didn't deserve him.
You never did. But that didn't stop you from loving him. And now, he would never know the truth.
     The frozen scene ended, and you paused mid-scream as you fell, your hair wrapping around your face. You couldn't see anything. But it wouldn't have mattered. You had already passed out by the time you hit the pavement.