Run-away

Well, after that episode of drugging Mr.Wade to oblivion, and leaving a few panadols on his desk for old times sake, me and Lisa dashed out, clinging onto our bags and keys...
As we neared our transport, we quickly promised to text eachother about the party deets and meet up for clothing..
As I sped off in the opposite direction, I saw another Harley, the exact same model as mine..
I raced sideways and almost swerved off the road when I saw who was riding it..
That boy... That dude from uni...
I quickly diverted my gaze on the road and was straining to keep it there as I just needed to look at his divinely chiseled jaw...
And his sandy hair..
And his burning green eyes that can be seen even sideways..
Or his intense often-present sideway glances at me..
"You!"
"Me?"
I screamed through the deafening wind..
"Yeah, you, what's your name?"
"What's it to you, green eyes?"
His expression suddenly changed from curious to extremely amused..
Which looked kinda cute..
"Green eyes?"
"Yeh, I mean like I've seen green before, but not like, fluorescent green.."
He laughed, a throaty, husky half chuckle...
"Cute, but why can't I get your name, rebel girl?"
"Ohhh, so we're on nickname basis now are we?" I asked as the wind literally got my hair strands in my eyes and muffled my supposedly confident reply..
He chuckled again, and suddenly that's all I pretty much heard, which was funny since we were on a highway...
"Where are you off to?"
"Why would I tell a stranger?"
"I saw you make your getaway with your friend to that Jake Daniels store, looked like a blast.."
My eyes slightly widened and then contracted..
How did he know that..
"Wow, stalker much?"
"Don't pride yourself too much sweetheart, I was just curious that's all.."
I knew it though..
I knew him...
But from where?
"Have we met?" I asked while I rounded a curve and then a roundabout as he fell behind..
"Yeah, I'm around school, and I'm in all the games.. That's like where everyone's seen me.. But we haven't personally met no, I wouldn't have-"
"Forgotten easily? Yeah you have to try harder.." I chuckled before we both got into crowded lanes..
From somewhere I heard him say.
"Meet you at the party rebel!"
That boy...
*************************************
When me and Laura reached my house, we quickly proceeded to dump our stuff and race up the stairs..
"Hey mom!"
"Hi sweety, how was uni?"
"Meh... Went well.."
She chuckled before shaking her head..
"Frat party?"
"None other than the best"...
"Well, you know the rules!"
"Only too well.."
We both chuckled, it was an inside joke..
"Don't get stoned.."
"Don't bring anyone.."
That was basically it..
We raced up the stairs and proceeded to sift through our most 'decent' clothes.. (See what I did there)
I got out a black skin-tight pant and crop top topped with a plaid sweater for my waist..
Laura just shared my wadrobe and got out a shimmery black/gold dress, and a black gold clutch..
She put up her hair in a scruffy but neat pony and winged her eyes, ever so fluently..
I wriggled with my worn Vans (witch had a neon streak to it) and left my hair out in waves..
After applying some mascara and slight nude lipgloss, we set off, me inserting my phone and some cash in my front pockets and Laura stuffing some extra makeup into her clutch..
She called them "emergency" backups..
I guess this is where we differed..
I stuck to tomboyish yet really 'fleek' clothes while when times like these parties came, she wasn't too shy to wear a-bit-too-short dresses..
But she really couldn't help it cause them legs were REALLY long..
Like mine, but I didn't really fancy adorning them with short dresses, although Laura always tried pushing her limits, saying how I would look 'off the hook'..
But I was being me and I didn't dress up for anyone, so it was always a short conversation...
She often came home with me as we were basically family and neither side minded..
It was perfect really..
But as soon as we stepped out and had barely breathed in the misty air swirling around us, I spotted green eyes..
Just leaning across his bike in his muscle T-shirt and too good to be true Jack and Jones pants.
He wore black and white vans with scruffy hair..
His green eyes sparkled when his eyes landed on both of us, but it penetrated mine..
I couldn't help smirking at Laura's scowling expression..
"Whatcha' lookin at green eyes?"
"Nothing, just sucking in the view, I mean, 'views'.."
He winked before glancing at a steaming Laura.
Why is she so pissed off, I thought she liked hot guys..
"Listsn bub, take your sleazy ass somewhere else cause we have somewhere to go.."
"I'm sorry, am I missing something here?"
I couldn't contain the curosity towards why Laura was just steaming through her nose..
"Tess, this guy, he isn't really, let's just say.. Normal.. He traced us to your house, can it get any more stalker-ish?"
I laughed but then abruptly stopped..
Why hadn't that hit me before?
"Yeh, actually how DID you find us here?" I asked with an elated eyebrow..
"Let's just I have my ways, presumably a GPS.." He shrugged it off like it was no-biggie..
"Anyway, we have a party to go to so scram!"
"Well I'm headed that way so I'll just accompany you fine ladies.."
"Yeh, stay outta sight and you can 'accompany' us anywhere sweetie.." I said putting on a sickly-sweet voice.
"Besides, there'll be many other girls to 'accompany' you at the party, a little patience never killed anyone.." I wriggled my eyebrows before mounting my bike..
"Tess, oh Tess..." He rolled his eyes, just proving to me that he had just won 'the sexiest eye roll in the world' competition..
"Alright pervert.. We're off.."
"Tess, I'm wearig a dress.."
I mentally face palmed..
"Good choice Laura.."
"What?! So now you're too mean to share?"
"Ughhhhhhh.."
I signaled her to come over, because sometimes on nights like this, I seriously liked my privacy and medicore speed on my windy bike.. It was just serene and the thrill gave me the righr amount of chills.. Piggy backs weren't quite or reassuring enough for me as my hair always flayed the person behind me..
Which led them to compalining..
Which further lead me to yelling at Laura (cause by 'we' I mean 'her') because she keeps ruining my rush trips..
"Maybe you can piggy back in my bike.."
"Yeh, no thanks.."
"Just suggesting.."
"Hey, maybe he won't be that bad L, I mean, we aren't his 'taste' remember?"
I glared at green eyes to play along..
He looked a bit lost and then caught on, shrugging as if in agreement...
Laura just gaped at me like I killed Nemo..
"How would YOU feel if I loaded you off on a tell tale pervert, some friend you are T.. Suck my ass, I'll just wing it and go home, you're always such a wuss when it comes to dropping me anyway.."
She looked upset and I didn't want to seem cold hearted like I just had so I grabbed her hand and put on my best 'pleading' eyes.
"Pwuse pwuse forgive me, pweeeess? It's just these nights are just so rare for me and everytime I end up giving you a ride, it's not the ride I mind really, it's just I can't savour the rush as much.."
"Cant really hear the apology Bennet.."
I winced visibly as Laura stiffened..
"I...Tess..I didn't.."
"You know what? fuck it, I'm tired of you ruining things for me, like now as you just made me late, suck a dick Laura, see you later..." I spat out harshly before revving the engines at a gaping Laura..
"Green eyes, you coming?" I stood in askance, almost impatient for his reply..
He just mutely nodded, apparently mystified at the turn of events and mounted his bike while minutely sending a nod towards Laura..
"Go time.."