NO!

"Tess this was our spot.."
I was solely concentrating on the hand, willing him to perhaps soften or remove it to illustrate a point..
I kept my eyes closed and started calming my pulse rate..
I didn't need this..
No..
"NO!"
I screamed it out, momentarily startling.......
Mometarily startling Cameron....
His grip loosened as I pushed off..
I knew he had long strides so I went extra fast while screaming..
"NO! Cam we were never a 'we' it was always a 'you', this was never 'our' place Cam, so stop letting your imagination run away with you.."
I sped off faster until I reached sunlight and saw a couple of zebra crossings and side-walks..
I had never been so happy to get out of the shadows before..
I breathed a huge, collective sign of relief while I pushed faster..
Adrenalin pumped through my veins causing my legs to go super sonic..
I increased speed drastically...
A few minutes later..
Boy who thought anyone whould ever be happy to see uni..
I had gone ever so fast, zigzagging between jay walkers and joggers, clutching onto my bag and bending down in-between bridges..
I came to a halt in the cycle valet and slipped my TJ into one of the slots..
I was approximately a whopping 5 whole minutes late..
I hope I hadn't missed homeroom period..
I ran through the hallways and seriously regretted my stupid decision of leaving my skateboard meant for the hallways outside..
I began panting as the events started recollecting but didn't have to think for long as the hall loomed into view..
"IM HERE!"
I screamed while entering homeroom..
"Well done miss Jannah! Glad you had to make the whole class aware.."
I nodded and sauntered over to Laura's place, winking at Connor who winked back..
"Gosh, look who's a tart?"
"Shut up, I'll tell you what happened later.." I dismissed the topic with casual wave when it was far from it..
"Tess you okay, was it-"
"Alright, homeroom is over, head over to your classes, have a good day!" Said a very bored Edwards..
Harvards standards were dipping..
Lol..
"Heyyy, got my note?"
"Only too well.. I didn't wince, I giggled.."
"Oh, more points for me.." He nudged me and laughed while I chuckled..
"Listen Con, I gotta, split for classes see you later!" I waved while dragging Laura's jacket with me..
"What? WHAT? HEY WATCH IT!"
"Listen Laura Simons, I met THE Cam.."
Her eyes bugged.
Then she started rubbing my shoulders and finally noticed the gash, which was why I was slightly limping..
But the running tore it more and pretending to walk 'casually' with Connor worsened the state..
A little band aid and antiseptic will do wonders..
I stretched, while collectively breathing out a sign...
"It was awkward, in fact I slipped over my skateboard and rushed out of his iron grip after screaming at him."
"Oh"
"I'll tell you what I screamed at him later...".
I winked before heading into English..
Literature was bae..
Not..
*++++++++++++++++++++++++++
English literature period ends...
"So, I heard you were being much of a tart nowadays.. Hmm?"
Mac was nudging me and started laughing at his pathetic sense of humour..
Sorry I just felt dranatic today..
He actually had a pretty weak sense of humor though...
"Yehhh, well, yeup, gotta go, see ya later alligator!" I fake chuckled/uneasy laughed while slipped away from a confused Mac..
Everyone found him irresistible, but me... Meh.. He was hot..
But that's it..
I rushed over to Laura's class limping and slightly hopping..
I tripped over a puddle of water when I passed the water cooler though..
Great, there's always a designated puddle near a water cooler...
I closed my eyes and prayed something didn't break, but let's just say lady luck was actually listening today...
Connor swooped in from behind and caught me before I hit the ground..
How did I know?
"You REALLY have to stop playing hop scotch, Tess.."
"Yeh.. But well.. I kno-"
"Wait, how did you get a gash?"
"I fell off my skateboard.."
His eyebrow shot sky high and then slowly came down..
But he never got to speak..
"Connnn, baby, why are you talking to that fashion FAILURE?!"
Shrieked a distressed Amanda..
That's right people, like every other story, I too had a baddie..
It was queen bitch, Amanda..
Who apparently thought she ruled the world..
And was every so pissed off that I was just higher in the popularity and 'hot chick' scale..
She was your barbie doll..
Blonde hair.
Coco Cola figure...
5'8 height..
And a bitchy attitude that came along with double D boobs..
And a pretty thong-tastic ass..
Pretty much she was Harvard 'hottie'..
And the biggest wuss as wusses got..
She was dumb as a nut but still somehow bribed the teachers using her *ahem* body...
If it isn't queen slut herself..
There was that as well..
That's right even HARVARD had it's bitches..
But anyway..
She was pouting and bending down at him, showing a fantastic view of her chest and scowling at me like I was a pimple on her clear face..
She was really trying to look 'chic' and 'rebellious' by wearing earing studs and flashy dark eyeliner with blue dyed hair but she was always gonna stay a wannabe..
She was meant to have flushed cheeks and strawberry highlights with cute diamond earrings..
This title belonged to me..
Differnet styles suited different people, trouble was Amanda just had trouble understanding that...
Connor signed while eyeing her up which got me agitated..
I mean just go if you want to..
But stop clinging on to me with cheeky comments and mega watt smiles AND stare at other girl's rack like it was a Lambo...
"Connor take your filthy hands off me and glue it to her instead because I just remembered that, well I don't really know where you hands have ACTUALLY been.. Lemme guess, she was the girl who needed 'desperate help' after me?" I raised an eyebrow and smirked but couldn't hide the anger..
Connor looked embarrassed and amused at the same time...
"Yeah? And no, I washed my hands.."
"Then dude stop staring at her step sisters!"
He howled out a laugh while I just smirked at a steaming Amanda..
She saunterd over to him and grabbed his arm, and attempted to drag him away..
"That won't work if he doesn't want to move, but well.. If you must, please not here, the sight is AIDS.."
I smirked and winked at Connor who suddenly wanted to get out Amanda' claw grasp..
"But...Tess... Where did you get that-"
Amanda went on tippy toes and smashed her face against his, for once shocking me that she didn't break his or her nose..
She crashed it ravenously onto his lips and started literally getting it on in the hallway..
Seriously thinking that I might get jealous like those movie girls and stomp off..
I just smiled at wide-eyed Connor and waved, making a phone sign and putting on a high pitched giggle..
Then while snorting pretty loudly and un-ladylike-ly I walked off, searching for Laura to spill the alleyway story...