Cotton candy

I breathed in and out and tightly smiled at him and then began walking out, grabbing my things, and daftly ignoring his cries of my name to 'wait up'!
I turned around as he bumped into me, toppling both of us over the rough concrete..
As we collided, one sweaty body on-top of another, somewhere around there.....our lips met...again...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Connor.
We kissed, but this time, it was purely  un-intentional and purely an accident, but I couldn't help pursuing it...
We moved in sync on the bare pavement in front of probably millions of other residents, but who seriously gave a fuck, I mean, this was the country were there were nude beaches for godshakes!!
After we both un-stuck for a breath, I heard something drop right next to me..
Through my peripheral vision I saw Alyssa dropping her bags, mouth agape and hanging..
Geez, guess we hadn't timed this right.
I shot her a sorry-not-sorry look and got off Tess, helping her up in the process..
We both smirked at her as I rubbed some sticky thing off my lips..
Tess smirked and did it for me while whispering
"Meh, it's just lipgloss."
Her whisper drove me wild along with her panty breath against my cheekbones...
She moved away and turned to Alyssa, daring her with her defiance to speak up..
I liked this feisty one..
Alyssa just slowly morphed from shocked to cocky..
"Well, whores are on the loose looks like."
"Sorry sweety, but, you've clearly not looked into the mirror enough times a day.."
Tess fired back..
Alyssa growled and lunged, but Tess caught her mid-fly by her arms, limiting her attack moves..
She literally had her in a puppet stance, Alyssa's legs half dangling and half rubbing against the concrete (because of her height)...
Tess violently shook Alyssa's arms and squeezed her nonexistent muscles hard, making her wince..
"Well well well, look where the 'she-male's' muscles come into good use, too bad my mum taught me since a little girl to never hit sluts as they were having a hard time in life.."
Tess snarled out with such venom and a little trace of hurt, which didn't even want to make me save Alyssa from her grasp..
Alyssa gasped as Tess flung her across, right where her bags were..
Alyssa was just gasping for air from the shock of it all as Tess smirked..
I liked this..
"Get out, and get lost, don't come back here.. I'm not one at repeating.."
She shot her deadly look once more before telling ehe to get lost with the flick of her finger.
"OH and more thing sweety, NO-ONE shows the middle finger to John, alright? So one more time it happens I'm bending that finger back until it cracks, kapish?"
Alyssa mutely nodded, tears now streaming freely down her face..
I guess Tess finally cracked her bigass ego and superiority...
Tess just shook her head and attempted to walk off but we both knew that this just wasn't her..
She signed and turned back around before walking to Alyssa.. Who winced when she bent down next to her..
"Listen..
Tess spoke as she adopted a softer tone which gentle people used..
I'll help you with your bags and I'll hail a taxi for ya, mkay'?"
Alyssa just sat there, with a slightly shocked expression..
She didn't even move all that much..
Tess just smiled and helped, or more like hoisted her up by grabbing her shoulders (much..MUCH more gently  than before) and taking up her bags as well..
I just walked over and stood next to Tess with a hard glare directed at Alyssa, just staring her down with all that rage..
I mean, she didn't deserve this, what if she had elbowed Tess when she bending down?
I would've fucking KILLED her..
I whistled as a taxi stopped..
I just beckoned with my eyes to Tess to haul her over..
But Tess just smiled at me and gently shook her head, grabbing Alyssa's shoulders and leading her to the car..
"C'mon tiger, just grab her bag for me.."
"No way José, SHE can come over and take it herself.."
I stated adopting an unbreakable stance and a sturdy glare..
Basically looking like an admanat six year old...
Tess just signed and added..
"Puweeze, with super-duper cheeries on top?"
I just rolled my eyes at her puppy dog face as the taxi blew the horn, clearly agitated by the whole scene..
Alyssa just shook herself out of Tess' position and walked to the taxi, already leaning in to tell him where to go...
Tess grabbed the bag from my hands and placed it inside the taxi..
"Alright, see ya!"
She then proceeded to take my arm and lead me away from there, almost. fucking.breaking it..
"Heyheyhey, slow DOWN!"
She just started skipping and took me gayly to her Beetle..
But then we heard Alyssa screech out behind us..
"HEY TESS AND CONNOR, THANKS FOR THIS, CYA LATER!"
We just stared at her dumbfounded as the taxi rolled off the curb, with her winking at us..
Looks we just made a good enemy/friend..
************************************
Sup?
Yep Alyssa's in town and comment vote and.. Do whatever you guys do!!
So what team are you batting for?
Comment some ship names!!
Also, tell me all llllllll about what you think  about  Alyssa's change of nature?
Odd, or okay?
IdeK
SO LEMME KNOW!!
Catch you sweet cheeks layta!!
#Tessnor..
Sighing off,
TJ