Oh lordie...

The airbags flew as Connor flung his car onto the rear of another van in front...
Slamming the horn....
"Mother#^%]+$!!"
He silently calms himself down before unbuckling his seatbelt and dashing out...
I try and register all of this with a shaky breath, not steady enough to fully comprehend what had happened in the nick of the situation .....
I saw Connor rushing out of his car and dragging the van driver out of his, holding him by his collar and shaking him fervently..
He then proceeded to point at his car and then continue to bark loudly at the startled yet angry driver..
It's only when his fist connected with the guy's jaw did I man up and get out...
My expression quickly turned to that of wincing when I heard the string of profanities and unprintable words being screamed out by Connor..
Said driver was now rubbing his aching jaw and glowering, but not making a retaliation..
"YOU LITTLE RETARD, ARE YOU HIGH, ARE YOU DRIVING DRUNK, FUCKING SHIT! YOU COULDVE KILLED TWO PEOPLE! IM CALLING THE COPS MAN!"
He finally ends his rant and stalks towards, unaware of the van driver barrelling towards him like a bull from behind...
I side-step through Connor and roundhouse kick that fucker in the balls.
First he has the nerve to crash a coupe, then has a nerve to try amd hit the opposite driver..
Perhaps this can knock some sense into him..
Connor twirls around at full speed and looks at the scene..
Now it's his turn to try and digest everything..
"Uhhhhhh.."
"You're welcome, that reatard put us both in danger, he just deserved this.."
I scowl at the wriggling figure clutching his sack of potatoes..
"I can only hope he already has kids.." I mumble out, causing Connor to chuckle..
"Thanks.."
"Anytime tiger.." I wink before turning around to face an amused Connor..
"I set this record straight, lets just leave and get that much deserved coffee?"
"Mmhmm.."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 hours later..
"I am never coming coffee with you!" I teasingly said to a nonchalant Connor, who was shrugging while having an apparent smirk on his lips..
He even had the nerve to shove his hands in his pockets and pose like a model, flipping his hair to the right and juuust smirking..
He's got a bitch slap coming one of these days..
"Hey! It's not my fault the pick up truck took so much time hun!"
"Don't 'hun' me.. I-"
"Having a problem with a nagging bitch?"
I immidiately stopped mid-sentence while Connor's eyes bugged out..
That's it..
I went apeshit crazy on this person..
I slapped her..
You wanna know everything right?
Well, here's how she looked..
She wore a skin- tight pencil business dress, which slopped downwards, accentuating her ass in a very HD manner..
She wore atleast 5 foot heels and had raven black hair which reached her hipd..
She batted her grey eyes and pouted her liposuction-ed lips all the while bending down, exposing her boobs like she was showcasing them...
Did I forget to say that dress was skin-tight again?
I slapped that bitch, nearly missing a throat punch...
I immidiately stepped back, smirking at her and shoving her backwards, which sent her toppling from her pedestal-for-heels..
As she toppled backwords, I slowly smirked... Winking at her..
By now we had the whole café's attention, but no-one dared step up..
Although I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up on instagram as a 'bitch fighter'...
When she successfully fell, I crouched next to her crumpled yet about-to-loose-my-slutty-shit figure..
"And don't you DARE talk like that about me, right in front of me! Because this a slutfree zone, go hog wi-fi from one of your dealer's homes, after all you must always jump from house to house, just like how you jump pant to pant?"
I smirkd at her while Connor came behind me and raised me up from my shoulder..
"That's enough humiliation for that little bitch.."
He snarled while shooting her a cool glare..
"Damn straight.."
We stalked out of that café as an eruption of claps exploded around us..
Even some whopps and some 'you go girl!'
Man I loved dramatic fights...