The Party... The Drama..

As I neared "Vinus palace" (typo error while reconstructing the building, instead of spelling out Venus palace they messed it up)..
I could hear a very shocked Connor pull up behind me, apparently very appalled as I was surprsied his mouth was still hanging open through all that wind on the highway...
***what happened at Macdonalds****
"TESS!"
"Go take a hike Marksen!"
"Listen, I'm just pretty heated from..like..the way those people treated you and ......uhmm... Well the pure and utter humiliation of falling down AND getting rejected by an amazing girl all on the same freakin night.."
He rubbed his hand at the back of his neck, tinging his cheeks with a slight cherry red...
"Forget it, and yeh, you did get rejected I guess, but I can't just pounce on relationships you know, especially with boys who have periods like this.." I snapped back, clearly not in the mood for a fight or a measly argument, I just wanted to go to a party like a normal girl for god sakes!
+++*******Now**************
Annnnd from then till now, his mouth still hasn't really closed...yet..
"Connor? Close your mouth this place might have some bluebottles.." I said, hiding a smirk..
He immediately closed his mouth with a naughty glint..
"Listen, Tess, I sincerely apologize for my pathetic behavior, you were just standing up for yourself and I seriously  don't know what came over me to react like that, I swear.. I hope we can just enjoy the night in a civil manner.." He winked at the last sentence...
I nodded and smiled..
"Let bygones be bygones, I guess.."
"Cool.. Shall we?"
"Phsure, just put on a fake british accent to complete the look"
I said as I half hyena laughed, half giggled.. Which is seriously contagious so Connor caught on and started laughing too and in a while, we were just these two weird teens hanging around past our curfews in a parking lot laughing our asses off for nothing in certain particularity....
Maybe THIS is how the night changes *wink wink*
"C'mon, let's enter before we-"
Suddenly, a red colour Volkswagon literally burnt rubber and HALTED right in front us, making us both look like friggin' deers caught in headlights.. LITERALLY...
"Uhhhh.." We both muttered in unison before blinking the bright light out of our eyes..
And who steps out other than the annoying, yet amazingly breathless friend, Laura/Lisa..
(I call her both)
"Hey *pant pant* I drove all the way out here after getting my parent's car keys to their 'extra' car and I seriously want to apologize to you and that's why..that's why.. *pant pant*.. And tha..thu.."
She started breathing really hard and almost keeled over..
"Let me guess, you almost ran over us?" I smirked while holding her up and even while she was gasping for air, she still managed to swat my arm and manage a small smile..
But this wasn't her normal panting, this looked like she might gag out blood or something...
My forehead creased..
There was just so much drama JUST to step into this goddamn party!
Maybe it's a curse Mr.Wade put on us.. Maybe it's a curse god put on us for drugging innocent teachers..
Oh My Lord..
Remind me to stay holy..
I wasn't even joking anymore....
"Laura, you okay?"
"Yeh..*pant* yeh just that I drove like a lunatic after that *pause* period so, I'm seriously having an attack wondering what would've happened if I had hit you.."
"Nothing, we would've straightened ourselves out and accepted your heartfelt apology.." Connor smirked but it wasn't the same one.. It was tinted with concern..
Sweet and we were rude from the beginning...
"Wow, uhmm... Maybe we should go in now and stop directing a soap opera.." Said a slightly flustered Laura with a slightly improved pant..
"But no alcohol until your cleared.."
"Alright, but I apologize.."
"So do I, I was being a wee bit of a bitch anyway.. It's just.. You know what? Forget it, life can't be the same without you flipping my hair out of your mouth anyway.." I giggled while she joined in with Connor chuckling..
"Wow nothing like two girls-"
"HEY!"
"I..I mean really extraordinary, tomboyishly cute...women apologizing.." He scratched his head again and plastered a weak smile as if in askance..
"That's a good try, but work on it..."
We both winked as we stepped into the thumping house, with music reverberating from every spare corner and both sexs grinding in all directions.
"Some party huh?"
"Yeh, thank god the parking lot somehow managed to stay quiet.."
"Maybe they sound proofed the perimeter.."
"Who knows and quite frankly, who cares?! As long as the cops and neighbors keep their distance we're fine.." Replied a shruggig Connor..
"Righto, I'm gonna talk to the DJ.."
"I'm heading to the bar.." Said me and Connor in unison.
We both looked at each other and then at Lisa..
"You two go ahead, I'll catch up after lecturing the DJ about some beats.."
"And you're not even drunk yet" I quietly mumbled while shooting Connor a secret glance..
We both telepathically laughed while we shoved, pushed our way to the makeshift bar/kitchen..
"Don't overdose!"
"Don't get stoned.. We all know the rules Con.."
"Oooh, we're on short form basis now huh?" Asked a cocky Connor putting on a high pitched squeal..
"Don't get too lucky tonight mate, This is just my way of accepting a friend.. If you don't want thaaaat-"
I purposefully stretched out the 'thaaaaat' and sauntered over to the fridge...
"Ohhhh, well we all need a little clarification.. Tessie.."
"Don't you DARE.."
"Hahaha, what if I just did?"
I made a shallow growling noise as I grabbed some Jack Daniels..
"Woah! Straight for the strong stuff?"
"Yeh.. Have a lot going on.."
"So I sensed.."
"Thanks for not, you know, trying to creep around too much.."
"I understand, been there Tess-ie.."
I almost lunged across the friggin counter..
"Come here ya little.."
Suddenly, the swing door opened to allow Mack "Mallory" to get in...
Mack was the school's quaterback..
He was also the heartthrob and heart eyed emoji for all the girls..
Thing is he took advantage of that and pulled a LOT of strings..
I bet he was pretty much like Connor..
So now we had TWO players on our hands...
Woah..
Mission impossible...
"Hey Mack!"
I smiled sweetly and moved out of the way, signaling Connor with my eyes to scooch over so I could sit next to him, away from Mack's dirty hands..
Connor nodded vigorously and moved, patting the plastic seat down and looking at Mac...
"So how's it going T?"
"Going well, and you don't get to call me T..." I raised an eyebrow making him laugh..
"Cute"
"So they say.".
"And sassy..hmm-"
"Hi! I'm Connor!"
Mac laughed and then just stared back and forth between us as apparently Connor has just cut short Mac's sentence...
"You two are a thing? Didn't know.."
"We aren't a thing, we just me-"
"A long time ago and are distant, distant....people.."
Now Mac raised an eyebrow and swayed a little, maybe he wasn't allowed to think too much because of the alcohol consumption as he was swaying a little too much now that I noticed..
I turned around and raised an eyebrow at Connor as suddenly the DJ's beat changed..
"Oh! Nice beat.. And some ladies out there as well.. See you later.. Distant people!" Mac winked at me and nudged me with his shoulder as he walked out..
That smile was swoon worthy, but.. Well he just wasn't my type..
"That was the lamest thing I have ever heard and wouldn't have believe a word of it even if I was stoned.."
"But you're you and Mac's Mac, there's a difference.." Connor stated and clinked our glasses...
Until then I hadn't realized that he had poured out the drinks with a somewhat, 'sullen' expression...
"What's up with youggg?" My voice went groggy as I gulped down the first shot..
He gave a one side shrugged and smirked, a glint lighting his eyes up..
"Just thinking about how I'm going to drunk dance with you after downing a few more shots down.."