eleven

jack's confused gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips continuously, "what?" he clears his throat, but it sounds more like a cough.

my heart drops into my stomach. great. now i look like a fool that needs a good and thorough fucking.

"do i have to say it again?" i inquire.

"no, i heard you clearly, but what do you mean by that?" his raspy and deep voice questions.

"me, you, in bed." i clarify, being sure to enunciate every word carefully.

"nova." he shakes his head, rejecting me.

"what?"

"i can't. you're crying." he finishes.

i forcefully push him, so that he stumbles backward. he looks at me, his expression still puzzled, but filled with hurt and surprise due to my actions.

"nova, please-"

"it's okay, if you won't give me what i want." i start, heading toward the door again. "i'll just-"

he sighs in exasperation, "where are you going?"

"don't worry about it!" i scowl.

"nova." he calls out, coming after me.

when my hand reaches the door knob, he yanks my arm backward and presses me up again our front door. his breathing is heavy and loud, almost as if he were angry. i bite my top lips, shrinking smaller than his size.

"where were you going to go?" jack questions, his face super close to mine.

"no where." i mutter, wanting to end our conversation already.

he pushes his leg in between my thigh, causing friction. my breath catches in my throat, resembling a gasp.

"where?" he continues to interrogate.

my eyes almost flutter closed from the amazing feeling in between my legs, "adrian's."

his eyes harden instantly, "you think he could make you feel how i do?" he asks sternly, pushing his leg up more.

"how would i know? you haven't done anything beside kiss me." i remark, a sudden surge of confidence flowing through me.

"i won't have sex with you-"

"then what are you doing?" i cut him off.

"but i will please you. help you get your mind off of whatever is going on right now." he adds and i press my lips together, nodding my head.

i probably look so desperate and needy, but i couldn't care less. all that i needed was a release. i haven't had one in so long because i have no one to give me one.

"i don't want this to change anything between us." jack whispers against the skin of my neck.

he roughly nips at the spot, sucking and kissing as he moves further and further down.

"this is so ugly." he disses. "take it off."

his fingers pull eagerly at the hem of my sweatshirt, helping me remove it from my heated and flushed body. when it's off, he tosses it somewhere in our apartment. he then creates distance between us, making my eyebrows pull together.

"my room." he bluntly states.

i tilt my head, "but i thought we weren't having-"

"my room." he repeats through gritted teeth and now i know that he is not one to be messed with.

i nod once, following behind him to his room. he lets me enter first, but then slams the door shut behind him, making me jump from being startled. he struts toward me, instantly cupping my face and pressing our lips together.

i wouldn't say it was a passionate kiss because it wasn't. it was more of an anxious and eager kiss. one of his hands slide down the side of my body, gripping my butt. i tiptoe to deepen our kiss.

he pulls away for one second, "as i said, i am not going to have sex with you, but just tell me if it's too much."

i nod my head, but instantly regret it because his eyes darken with something mysterious. i swallow the lump that's formed in my throat.

"say it."

"yes, jack."

a sinister smile crawls onto his face as he leads me toward his bed. he pushes me down on it slightly and hovers above me. my breath his ragged and blotchy. he showers my face and neck with butterfly kisses.

my eyes flutter closed and i bite my bottom lip as he continues his journey down south. jack looks up for a moment before kissing my stomach above the hem of my sweatpants. his fingers curl around the edge, sliding them off my legs.

i gasp when his fingers make contact with the material of my underwear. he presses his fingertips down slightly, making little circles on my sensitive bud.

"how does that feel, baby?" he asks.

i fist the sheets that sprawl on his bed, "good. so good."

he pecks the inside of my thigh before coming up to kiss my lips once more, not daring to remove his hand from its place. a moan escapes me as i wrap my hand firmly around his wrist.

he moves the thing material aside, continuing his pleasurable assault. he detaches our lips to lick his middle and forefinger. my eyes widen as i watch him do so. he grins, sinking one finger inside of me.

another moan is let out as i clench around his finger, trying to adjust. i feel like it's been so long. jack groans against my lips as i desperately wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me.

he slowly adds one more finger and uses his thumb to rub. my legs weaken as he moves his hand quicker and rougher against me.

"you like that?" he murmurs against my ear.

"yes." i pant, gripping onto his broad shoulders for dear life.

"let go, baby." he commands.

i whimper as i let go and release. that didn't take long at all. i try to regain my breath as jack kisses my collarbone and lips once more.

"god, you're so sexy." he compliments.

i bite my lip and give him a soft smile. by now, my eyes are half closed and half open. the next thing i see surprises and shocks me.

"jack!" i squeal, covering my eyes.

"no, watch me." he says, trying to remove my hands.

he sticks his middle finger and forefinger back into his mouth, licking them clean. a brush runs up to my cheeks.

"get used to it." he tells me, before laying down beside me.

he pulls so that i'm laying my head down on his chest. he kisses the top of my head and my eyes close.

"tired?" jack asks me.

i nod and hum, "very."

i can almost hear his satisfied grin, "good."

"you're so cocky." i joke.

"what can i say?"

i shake my head and smile, opening my eyes for one second to look at him. he smiles back at me. i readjust myself so that i'm comfortable. sleep takes over me and i forget to thank jack for being there for me.

{vote, comment, share}