twelve

i wake up, but my eyes stay closed and i know and remember that i'm still in jack gilinsky's bed. my roommate and the boy i called arrogant just a week ago. he didn't even bother to bring me back into my room that's just across the hall.

if i weren't so tired from last night, i would have walked into my room myself. i can't say that i'm worn out, but damn. if that was just his fingers, imagine what else he could do using his whole body.

my eyes peep open when i feel like i'm being watched and i suddenly feel dirty from my thoughts that i'm having while i'm in jack's bed. this isn't comfortable at all knowing that he fingered me.

jack stares down at me with content and it feels weird. was he just watching me? not thinking much of it, i open both of my eyes to see him fully. i blink a few times to adjust myself to the light that's beaming through the curtains.

"hi." i murmur, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

jack smiles, "good morning, baby."

"were you watching me sleep?" i ask and his smile grows.

that confirms it. i groan, turning to face the other way. his muscular arms wrap tighter against me, so i'm flushed against his body.

"want to talk about yesterday?" he questions and i tense.

"not really." i answer.

"okay." he sighs.

being thankful that he let the topic go and didn't bug me about it, i hug his arms around me even more. this isn't normal to be cuddling with your roommate.

"i should probably make breakfast." i say, hoping he'd offer.

"yeah, you do that while i shower."

i scoff in response, "make your own food."

he nuzzles his face into my neck and plants a soft kiss, "it's not the same."

"what happened to you saying that last night shouldn't change anything between us?" i inquire.

he hums, "am i being too clingy? i thought girls liked that shit."

he automatically let's go after he says that and i instantly miss the feeling of his arms around me. i hug the sheets closer to my almost naked body and watch as jack rolls off of the bed.

"nova, you have to get up too." he says, chuckling while he rips off the sheets.

i let out a yelp, trying to cover myself. i quickly get off the bed and try to make a run for the door. jack slaps my butt, causing another noise to come out from my mouth.

"come back when you've showered." he calls out.

i turn back and stick my tongue out at him. he playfully shakes his head and i enter my room, feeling content and satisfied. at least this morning we aren't trying to rip each other's heads off.

obeying jack's commands, i quickly brush my teeth, shower, and change into brand new clothing in a record time. it usually takes me an outrageous amount of time, but i'm eager to go back to jack.

i tie my hair up into a quick ponytail and strut my way out of my room and into jack's. stopping halfway there, i grab an apple to munch on because i doubt i'll have enough energy to make breakfast.

"what the hell, jack!" i exclaim when i see his body sprawled out on his bed.

he's laying on his stomach and his eyes are shut, but he smiles at the sound of my voice. he told me to shower, but he didn't even do it himself. i sit on his bed, eating my apple and thinking back.

"wait... where are the things that adrian bought me for valentine's day?" i ask with a mouthful of fruit.

"i threw them in the trash." jack bluntly responds.

"those were good boxes of chocolate and the nicest roses-"

"i bet those chocolates were from the dollar store and the roses were from some old lady's garden." he cuts me off with finality in his voice.

i frown, "you're not very nice."

"neither are you. bothering me while i try to get some rest." he huffs. "i didn't get any sleep because you snore so loud." he emphasizes.

"i don't snore!"

"yes, you do."

"stop being so dramatic." i say, standing up.

"hey?" jack immediately speaks up when the bed moves. "where are you going? i'm kidding. you don't snore." he admits.

i ignore him and walk out into the living room, sitting down on the couch. i use the remote to turn on the t.v. and carelessly flip through channels to try and waste some time.

there really isn't anything to do today. or any other day.

"nova." jack calls out. "nova, get your ass back here."

"no, jack." i reply, putting him in his place. "get your ass up."

as if it were magic, his head pops out from the doorframe, "what did you just say?"

i smile, "you got up."

"yes, but i'm tired." he complains, snatching the apple from my hand.

he takes a large bite out of it and then tosses it onto the coffee table like it's nothing. jack then sits on the couch next to me and lays down. i watch his moves and analyze them. maybe he is really tired and just annoyed.

"if you're that tired, i'll leave you alone today." i tell him.

he shakes his head, his eyes slowly closing, "no, i want to sleep with you."

"you're very needy and demanding." i say, running my hands through his dark hair.

"says you miss. i need you." he mocks.

i narrow my eyes at him, "remind me to never come to you again."

"you take everything to heart. i liked last night."

"you should probably eat something." i suggest, running my fingernail gently down his arm in a caressing manner.

"you sound like a mother."

i roll my eyes and slouch back onto the couch. fine, i'll leave him be because he always has to have a comeback to everything that i say. even if it's for his own good. i continue to flip through channels until i see a rerun of grey's anatomy playing.

i always have to look away when a surgery scene comes up because i don't do too well when it comes out the anatomy of a human. soon, my concentration is interrupted by soft snores beside me.

jack's head now lays in my lap and he's peacefully sleeping. eyelashes fanned out against his cheeks and his lips are a little open. i smile down at him and lean down to press my lips carefully against his.

he suddenly wakes, using a hand to cup the back of my neck, pulling me more toward his lips to deepen the kiss.

{vote, comment, share}

yo girl got platinum vip for shawn n i don't even know how to play a guitar