eighteen

i stare at him, wide eyed, "why?"

he steps forward, slowly licking his lips. i stay immobilized and unable to move. my eyes never leave his and he opens his mouth to say something.

"next time, tell me if you're staying after or not."

i gulp, nodding my head.

"yes?" he raises an eyebrow.

"yes." i say, just a little above a whisper.

"good." he mutters before entangling his fingers in my hair and pulling my lips against his.

i instinctively kiss him back, hypnotized from his kisses. he pushes me a little, so i begin to walk backwards. the back of my knees hit the back of the couch, making me sit down on it.

jack's lips leave mine for one second, just so he can unzip his pants. so this is what i get? just a simple fuck where we don't even take our clothing off.

"i don't like when you're with any other guy alone." he clarifies with finality in my voice. "the only guy you should be alone with, is me."

he takes his wallet from his pocket and grabs a condom out of that. i resist the temptation to roll my eyes. he's quick to put in on. not looking at me in the eyes, he unbuttons the top of my jeans, pulling me swiftly down my legs.

he slides my panties to the side and hovers over me, sliding in slowly. my back instantly arches from the slight pain. i still haven't fully adjusted to his size.

"jack." i breathe.

he shushes me, "no talking."

i bite my bottom lip to close my mouth and squeeze my eyes shut. he quickens his pace without even asking if i'm okay. that's what he usually does. wanting to scream and moan from his thrusting, i refrain.

his eyes don't look into mine once and he just looks down at our colliding, and still clothes bodies. he pummels into me faster and faster with each incoming thrust and my legs shake from the intense pleasure.

"don't come until i say so." he orders and i nod my head, still attempting to keep quiet.

he doesn't kiss me anywhere or touch me anywhere. the only contact were making is by our hips. he usually shows some type of affection when we're this intimate. maybe it's just the situation we're in.

after a few more thrusts, he releases and i feel him shoot into the condom. that was the quickest fuck of my entire life and i don't know how i feel about it. he deeply thrusts a few more times, letting me have an orgasm of my own.

clearly, he's still not satisfied and hasn't fully forgiven me because he discards his condom and heads into his room, making me feel dirty and completely used.

*

"class is over, you know?" damien tells me, taking a seat next to my desk.

i nod, "i know, but i hope you don't mind if i stay here a little longer to work on my assignment."

"i don't mind at all." he informs me, clasping his hands on the desk. "do you need any help?"

the only reason why i want to stay here longer is so that i don't have to go back home. i've been trying to avoid jack. especially because of that night. i can't believe i let him to that. i should have stopped him.

"no. unless you want to do the whole thing for me?" i raise an eyebrow, typing away.

damien chuckles and then grins, "you'll be caught up soon enough."

"i hope." i sigh. "i'm almost done and i worked on it all last night."

but truthfully, i was laying in bed, literally sobbing like the hormonal and over dramatic girl that i am. if i can't take what jack did to me, how will i ever have one night stands?

"you seemed very distracted today." he tells me like i didn't already know that. "what's up?"

"are you a therapist now?" i joke and he shakes his head, still smiling.

"you're very sarcastic, do you know that?"

i shrug my shoulders, "i was distracted because i was thinking about my assignment." i lie.

his eyebrows raise, "so, it's my fault you're distracted?" he questions and i sense the small smile on his face, even though i didn't turn my head to look at him.

"yes, it's all your fault." i play along.

"sorry i can't exempt you from this. the other students will find out and throw tantrums." he laughs buoyantly.

this is the kind of energy i want to be around.

"it can be our little secret." i whisper and smile.

he shakes his head, once more. he looks down at the desk tracing his long finger over the material of it. he then looks at me and speaks up, breaking the silence.

"i'm about to get something to eat." he says.

"i'll be here." i confess, not meaning go sound like i'm trying to shoo him out of his own classroom.

"would you like anything?" he asks and i look up at him.

my cute professor should just ask me out. i wouldn't mind. this would just be ,t revenge to jack because i know how possessive and jealous he can get.

"just a cup of coffee from anywhere." i answer, digging in my backpack for my wallet.

when he notices what i'm doing, he stops me, "don't worry about it, nova."

"no, i-"

"nova, it's fine." he cuts me off. "i'll be back shortly."

with that, he leaves the room before i can protest. my phone annoyingly buzzes, making me inwardly groan. i look at the screen and see the caller. not surprised, i answer.

"where are you?" his icy voice instantly snaps.

"hello to you too, jack."

"you're not funny. where the hell are you-"

"oh my god." i cut him off. "i'm in class. where else would i be?"

"you were being so distant this morning. what's wrong?" he questions and there's a hint of concern in his voice.

i roll my eyes, fully aware that he can't see me. that's good because i'm sick of being scolded like a child all of the time.

"nothing's wrong."

"nova." he sternly says.

"i want you to apologize."

he snorts, "for what absolute reason?"

"for fucking me and then leaving me right after."

i sound so childish, but he would always stay with me after. he was being so cold and it upset me. if it didn't, i would have been in his arms at this time of day.

"that's what you're sad or mad about? you're too attached to that?"

"how can i not be?!" i argue, raising my voice and thankful that no one else in this classroom thinking that i'm crazy.

"i'll see you tonight. we'll talk then."

"are you going to get into my pants me and then leave me?" i snap.

i hear him let out a long sigh, "so much for those two weeks of not fighting." he mutters under his breath.

{vote, comment, share}

sorry for the wait on this chapter it was shitty but whateves