3 - Classes and the famous Harry Potter

"Luna wake up" I smile shaking Luna awake 

"I'm up, I'm up" she laughs as she sits up

"Breakfast starts in 30 minutes then we have our very first class at Hogwarts"

she nods ok then I run off to the bathroom and quickly change into my robes. I do the spell I learned from a book to make my hair exactly how I want it, curly with my blue ribbon tied into a bow. like Matilda just curly not straight and obviously the ribbon colour. 

Once Luna is ready we walk to the great hall and take a seat about 1/4 of the way down, I look at all the food and smile, there's so much choice. In the end I decide on; Melon, starfruit, grapefruit, apples and yogurt coated banana pieces on the side. 

"What is that?" Luna asks pointing at my bowl

"Starfruit, try some it's really nice" I smile

she tries some and immediately takes it back out "Nope, That's not for me sorry"

I let out a giggle and start to eat my food then we head to our first class Potions which we're with the Gryffindors for. When we enter the class I drag Luna to the front row and take a seat, after we are all seated the doors open and the professor makes a dramatic entrance with his cape flowing behind him. 

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making" He speaks on his way to his desk then he turns on his heel and looks at us all. 

"However, for those select few... Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." He then looks at one boy, I turn and see he's looking at a boy who is writing away.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention!" raising his voice at the end then he walks over to the boy who eventually looks up and reveals himself 

"Mr Potter. Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

He doesn't reply

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

" I don't know, sir."

" And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

oohhh I know the answer to this question too it's they are the same plant which also goes by the name of Aconite. Along with me knowing the answers the bushy hair girl who has had her hand up for every question. 

" I don't know, sir."

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?"

"Wise words from Professor Snape" I whisper to Luna

Snape looks at me and walks back to the front of the class. We finally begin to make a potion to which me and the bushy hair girl both get top marks for. I think I'm going to like this class. 

"I loved that class" I smile as we walk out 

"That was really Harry Potter" Luna replies still starstruck

"Yeah, I guess" 

Our next class is Charms with Hufflepuffs so we go there, My favourite professor teaches it. We take our seat and wait for the lesson to begin. Pretty much very simple, just make a feather float in the air, very easy.Well for me anyway. 

By Evening I collapse on the chair and sigh, I did it. I completed my first day of Hogwarts. Transfiguration is horrible, it's so difficult.  On top of the first day  of busy classes I only had to go and be a pig at dinner so I basically put myself in a food coma. We're witches and wizards with a ton of delicious food in front of us, they should really teach us how to eat all we can and not let our stomach hurt afterwards. All in all it was a good day, I'm excited to see what's in store for me in the future.