19 - Pinkness overload

I get to the carriages getting in one with Michael and his friends, they're nervous with it being their  first time. When we get to the great hall I go off to my table and sit by Luna. 

"We got a new teacher"Luna speaks pointing to the teacher's table. where it's all nice, all the teachers clothes dark then there's her. Pinkness overload at the end. 

"Wow, just a tad bright. I like pink but I wouldn't make it the only colour of clothing to wear" I reply as I shove some food onto my plate

40mins later 

"Good evening children, now we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now as usual our care taker, Mr Filch has asked me to remind you -" 

He gets interrupted by Umbridge getting his attention and making her way to the front

"Thank you Headmaster for those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me."

"I didn't know I was smiling" I whisper causing everyone around me to quietly laugh 

"I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends"

"I'm sure we won't" I comment quietly

"The ministry of magic have always considered-"

And that's my cue to switch off

The following day my first lesson unfortunately was DADA, I get to the class taking a seat next to Luna and pink turns up again, sorry I mean Umbridge turns up again. Her lesson was the worst, no spells will be taught, it's all theory work and she had the cheek to say Cedric died was an accident and he wasn't killed by you know who. How dare she, Harry argued back and got detention me doing the same although my detention is after dinner. 

"Samantha" 

I stop walking and turn to find Harry approaching me"

"Good luck in detention, I hope you can handle pain" 

"Why?"

"You write lines with this quill but it goes onto your hand too" He says showing me his hand 

I cringe and look back at his face "Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine, just don't talk to her and try and get it over and done with fast" 

"Ok, thank you for the heads up" 

I walk off but shortly returning back when I hear Umbridge ad McGonagall having a heated discussion 

"I am sorry, dear, but to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

"Disloyalty" McGonagall responds well question

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take action immediate action"

No more than an Hour Later Filch started adding things to the wall, loads of Proclamation educational decree. By the time I went for my detention there was a good few decrees on the wall. I enter the classroom and wow, if you think her outfit is pinkness overload you should see her office. It's not only pinkness overload but also cats overload.

"You'll be doing lines today" She smirks getting me to sit down

"How many?"

"Enough until it sinks in"

Well here we go, let's try and get this over with.