22 - Caught, OWL's & Caught Again

I just got back after the Christmas break, Me and Draco are still going strong even after what happened during the Christmas break, a story I wish to not tell again for a very long time. I discovered Draco is a part, no scrap that he's the leader of this club Umbridge is doing, basically he's being those annoying people known as a snitch in the muggle world. The members of the club tells Umbridge everything that is going on, bad things which isn't allowed that they see gets told to Umbridge. 

Draco is determined that Harry is hosting some secret club, of course I had to play dumb and act like I don't know. He believes my lies though which is good, I sure hope Dumbledore's Army won't get found out. 

Today's meeting we're learning the Patronus Charm which I'm looking forward to, I've always wanted to know how to do this and find out what my Patronus would be. 

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up"  Harry explains 

I think back and focus on a memory from when I was little and keep focus on it

"Expecto Patronum" 

I only get a shield which is still good for my first time but I want a full body one, well I need a full body one.  I think again then I decide to focus on when I took Draco to his first ever concert 

"Expecto Patronum"

The silver sparks comes out and forms into the shape of a ferret  "Well done Samantha" Harry smiles

I smile back and help Neville with his until the chandelier starts to shake, we all crowd together as a banging noise gets louder from one particular wall. The mirror smashes to the ground and that voice appears through the hole in the wall. 

"I'll make short work of us. Bombarda Maxima" 

The wall falls down revealing Unbridg causing a load of dust so we all stand there and wait for the dust from the wall being practically blown up to disappear, I see a giant black blob but some pink in the middle. Turns out to be Umbridge and her little club. Draco isn't there which is good. Scrap that, he just appears looking smug as ever as he holds Cho, he looks at everyone then looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Get them" Umbridge speaks

Draco immediately passes Cho to Crabbe and grabs hold of me. Turns out she doesn't want us all, yet. So we all are free to go except Harry and Cho who I assume is being taken to Dumbledore. Draco glares and goes to speak but gets interrupted by Blaise who's calling him 

"This isn't over, I'll deal with you later" He says through gritted teeth and walks off

I shrug and walk off to revise for the exams that's any day now. He'll be waiting a while as he doesn't know the common room password and I'm not coming out. Yes I'm going to be avoiding him. 

OWL's 

I sit there writing down all my answers but stop on one that I've completely forgotten. There's a strange noise and in comes making a grand entrance the Weasley twins, they set off a load of fireworks then manages to make a Dragon to chase Umbridge out the room, we all follow and then they break the million educational decrees and go outside.