16 - Because it's all about the pug

It's been a month since the Yule Ball, it's safe to say this year is so far horrible. Draco haven't been wanting to know me as much now he has another girl in his life, sorry I mean pug not girl.

"Hey Sam" Draco smiles taking a seat next to me, her being the other side of him

"Hi" I smile back

Time Skip

"And then I told him that he was being silly because there isn't any monsters under the bed"

I don't get a response so I look up from my book to see the back of Draco's head facing me. He stopped listening to me to talk to her. How embarrassing, god knows how long I was talking to myself for. 

I close my book and pack up as it's the end of class finally I say bye to Draco even though I get ignored so I walk off to my next class which isn't with Slytherin thank god.

Classroom

"You need to just leave him alone now" Luna speaks up

"What do you mean?"

"Don't talk to him, ignore him like he does to you"

"But that means having no contact" I frown

"You're not having any at the moment though, only very little. Pansy will make it to no contact. Stop now whilst it's early and won't hurt as much"

Luna's words was true so that's what I'm going to do.

It was hard but eventually I managed to keep myself distracted from thinking about him. He's just the bad boy and I shouldn't of allowed myself to fall for him.