Chapter One

"So what's your guys schedule for the day?." Asked a pink haired girl to her brunette haired best friend, The brunette sighed. 
"Well,." She started."gym with Gai sensei" she announced.

"Gym!. So early in the morning Teny?." The pink haired koinoichi exclaimed.

Tenten rolled her eyes at the girl . "You and I both have gym this morning dummy!." She said, the girl stared back at her,
" oh yea!." She chided

"Stupid Sakura!" Teny laughed, but before Sakura could get a awesome retort, a voice broke through the air

" Tenten-chan, my youthful best friend".

Said girl turned around to spot her best friend Rock Lee, bouncing his way over to her. He came to a halt in front of her, before tackling her to the ground in a hug.

" Lee!, get off me damnit!." She growled, he complied then tackled Sakura to the ground.
" Good morning miss Sakura!." He chirped happily, Sakura squeaked then looked up at the bushy eyed Shinobi.."Um..hi Lee." She muttered .

By the time the rest of the girls arrived Ino, Hinata and Temari all showed up. Temari grinned deviously..." Well, well what do we have here?.. new romance?." She teased.
Sakura blinked then blushed, Teny was about to open her mouth but instead, Sasori and Sai came bull dozing through the girls, coming to a halt in front of the friends on top each other.

Sasori growled as Sai's eyes narrowed immediately at Lee.
" Get the hell of my sister brat!." He sneered ready to pounce on Lee if needed. Sai nodded almost immediately. When Lee made no move to get up . Sasori and Sai did, they both grabbed Lee's shoulders an pulled him off not so gently from their sister.

" Lee, you better not do that again before Sasori an Sai kill you." Ino said in boredom.

Kiba, Shin, Gaara, Shino and Kankurou came running in as if hell broke lose straight to the girls.
" Um, you're not gonna like this but we got some bad news for you girls." Kankurou mumbled.

Temari an Teny raised an eyebrow in question.
" what can it be this time?." Sakura grumbled.

Sasori an Sai froze, then glared at the ground, Kiba cleared his throat." Each of the guys cheated on you girls " He muttered. searching the girls for any emotional reaction.

Shin, Gaara, Shino, Kankurou, Sai and Sasori all froze, waiting patiently for the girls reaction. Wondering if the girls will break down. Eventually Ino an Sakura shrugged together.
" No big deal Nii-Chan..we kinda had a suspicion about it already." Sakura said to Sasori.
Teny sighed in relief finally they weren't the only one worked up about the guys cheating on them.

" You did!. And you never thought to mention it to us?." Kankurou exclaimed.

"Why?." Teny asked.

"So we could beat the living daylights out of them, that's why." Kiba growled darkly.

TenTen looked at her brother and blinked, she had never seen him this worked up before. Meanwhile Sakura an Temari were shaking their heads as Hinata an Ino rolled their eyes, they walked towards theirs brothers, kissing their cheeks an making their way towards their classroom.

" Here we go, gym with guy-sensei!." Lee exclaimed

Hi guys  ..yea I know another book but this one is going to be awesome I promise ...you wanna know why!./cause I had my Lil cuz help me.    Well it was her idea but I edited it
...don't worry I'll gave new Cappys out soon