Chapter Thirty Seven

She was not amused, Sakura swore if she gets her hands on any of those fan girls she was going to flicking kill them.

She stepped up to her locker and grimaced at the look of it..there was red and yellow streaks of paint smeared all about...

" Uchiha witch" was written on the front.. Her left eyebrow twitched violently..

"Fucking Ami. " she growled turning on her heal and stomping her way to the lunch room. She was going to kill the whore ....Dead.

Sakura pushed opened the door with such force it slammed against the wall and bounced back.
"Ami!." She yelled stalking towards said girl..

Ami Wannatabe raised an eyebrow at Sakura as she stomped towards her.
Sakura grabbed her collar and jerked her up and got right into her face.

"What the fuck did you do to my locker?!." She screamed.
Ami flinched..

She was in deep trouble now ...how the hell did Sakura figure it was her who cramped her locker?.

"What the hell are you talking about, Akasuna?. " she said, deciding to play dumb.
Sakura sneered.

" Don't play dumb with me Ami, I know it's you that defaced my locker.. Who the hell do you think you're calling Uchiha witch?." She snapped...
Ami gulped...

"What does my boyfriend have to do with you huh?." She asked angrily.

Ami shook..her fear over coming her attitude..
Sakura shook her violently.
"Answer Me dammit." She screamed...

At that moment Itachi walked into the cafeteria with the guys behind him.

" Sakura?. " he said, surprised at how angry his girlfriend looked....
She snapped her head towards him and smiled brightly at him.

" Tachi?. What is it?." She asked not letting her grip loosed from Ami at all.

" Yo, Cherry!. What you doing with the dumb chick over there!." Deidara asked pointing to Ami, who shrank at the look she was getting from the group.

Sakura brought her in front and snarled.
"She messed my locker up!. "

Itachi raised an eyebrow at her.
But before he could get a word out, they were interrupted.

" Hey! What the hell do you think your doing to her?." Came the angry voice of the one and only Sasuke Uchiha.
Sakura turned her head to look at him over her shoulder.

"What?. You mean this fangirl?." She asked innocently.
Many people may be fooled by Sakura's kindness, but the beast inside her is not dead...its asleep waiting to be awakened.

Sasuke glared at her heatedly.
" Let.. Her... Go!" He demanded.. Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Geez keep your underwear on dumbass, I'm not gonna hurt your sex buddy...but someone will have to clean my locker. " she leered.

Sasuke huffed.
" Good luck with that.. Now hand her over." He ordered. She grinned as she pushed Ami towards him.

"It's settled then , Sasuke your gonna be cleaning my locker." She said .
Said boy glared at her.

"Dudn't I tell you no you bit-" he was suddenly sent flying as Sakura delivered a punch straight to his face.

"Its you or your lap dog Sasuke, chose before I tell Tsunade-sama!." She said, turning around and leaving a groaning Uchiha Sasuke on the ground.

Hey minna.
Sry it's short buts that's all I could give you at the moment since I'm revising for my exams which is this Saturday... Ahhhhhhhh!!! ...

Anyhoooo did I mention how much I love your comments and I love the people who commented wishing me luck I just love you guys ...totally awesome you all are.....

You guys literally made me smile n laugh....like a baaka I might add lol ..

Thank you guys for the wonderful comments and encouragements.. I hope you guys like the chapy I promise more will come but a lil slower than usual.

I think I might post some of more chapters next time lol but I will difinately be posting until my birthday next month ...lol if you didn't kn search up sasori Akasuna birthday . his birthday and my birthday is the same ...yayyyy ..

And yes....
TenTen Ramdeo.... My adorable little cousin yes I miss u tew n yes I miss the crap we do but I promise to try n come by u guys for Divali OK ...

Ja me minna!.