Chapter Thirty

Monday morning found TenTen and the girls in what she likes to call stupid gym class. But alas they still had to go didn't they?.

Neji glanced at the door as it was flung Open, only to stare at TenTen as she walked in with the rest of the girls.

Shikamaru, Suigetsu, Naruto and Sasuke all stared.

"First up!. TenTen Inuzuka Vs Deidara Iwa. " Gai sensei exclaimed. TenTen groaned; she was going to fight her boyfriend . A slow grin took over her face,  fine then!. She'll kick his ass!.

Neji narrowed his eyes at the blonde haired ninja, who stood on the opposite side of his opponent and was grinning at TenTen!.

His eyes narrowed even more as TenTen stuck her tongue out at Dei.
"Begin!. " Gai demanded.

TenTen moved first, summoning two katanas in each hand, she dashed forward with amazing speed. She aimed a slash to face but Deidara dodged, back flipping away.

He shot towards her,
"Come on TenTen!. Get him, kick his ass!. " Sakura and Ino cheered, Suigetsu and Sasuke looked over at them.

TenTen growled as she connected her fist to Dei's cheek, Deidara staggered back, stunned for a few minutes before he threw his head back and laughed gleefully.

TenTen blinked in surprise, what the hell was he laughing for?. She just punched him for Kami sake!.

She shook her head and dashed forward as Deidara was distracted and pinned him to the ground. And grinned in victory as Gai sensei declared her the winner. She rolled off him and got up, walking away cackling.

Deidara nearly drooled, Itachi snickered softly.

" Deidara?." he called, raising an eyebrow when Deidara looked at him with a dreamy expression on his face.

Pein sighed, walking over to him and whacking him over the head.
"Get off the mat you dumbass, it's my turn. " he growled.

Deidara grumbled, standing up, he made his way to stand next to Itachi.

" Pein-kun Vs Temari -chan!." their gym teacher yelled announcing the next match.

Shikamaru perked up at the sound of his ex girlfriend name.  Temari looked amazing, her hair
Had grown longer until her mid back, just like her sisters. He had to admit she looked breath taking with her hair in a high ponytail, he wasn't the only one having these thoughts though.

Pein let his gaze move along her body, his eyes soften at the sight of her.
She smirked at him, her fan resting behind her.

Sliding into a battle stance, she charged forward. Temari twisted out of the way when Pein tried to touch her, she smacked him in the back with her fan before hopping away. She laughed joyfully, which sound like music to his ears.

Pein shot forward, executing a series of kicks and punches which had Temari on her guard, blocking as much as she could.  Pein grabbed her wrist and sent her flying across the mat.

She twisted her body mid air and landed on her feet smoothly she grunted as he came at her again, as he was about to grab her the bell rung Pein froze in the middle.

"Alright, my youthful students, next class now." Gai sensei said, smiling brightly.

Sakura, TenTen, Temari, Hinata and Ino all packed their stuff and headed to the lockers to change.

"That was the most fun I ever had in gym class!. " Temari exclaimed as they stepped out of the locker rooms. They suddenly came to a stop. And full on glared at the guy in front of them.

" Sasuke?!. " Sakura snarled. Said man only smirked before taking a step forward and grabbing her wrist. Pulling her towards him. Only to stop when two fists connected with the sides of his face and a swift kick to his abdomen, sent him spiralling to the ground.

He blinked rapidly as he sat up
Sasuke shook his head as he rubbed his eyes, there were two bumps on the both sides of his face, he frown before looking up.

His eyes roamed over Temari and the girls with their brothers in front of them. Kiba, Kankurou and Gaara were smirking at his face.

His eyes landed on the two guys with equally pissed off expressions on their faces; Sai and Sasori Akasuna.

He paled as he realized who they were;  Sakura's brothers. And they were apart of the Akatsuki!. 

" What the fuck?. Do you think you are doing asshole! ... Put your disgusting hands on my sister again and I will fuckin murder you!. " Sasori snarled  dangerously.

Sai had taken Sakura into his chest, holding her close as she tried to calm her breathing.
Hinata went over to Sai and comforted Sakura also, she threaded her fingers with Sasori, gently pulling him back to stop him from really killing Sasuke.

Didn't the jackass know not to touch the sister of Sai and Sasori Akasuna or you end up dead. What a dumbass! .
Kiba laughed laughed in his head.

Shin stepped forward, dragging Ino along.
"Come on guys, we have to inform Itachi about this. " he said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, the others followed.

The first thing that Obito thought was Ino was cheating on him with another guy when she walked into the Akatsuki room.
Until he realized who it was and mentally kicked himself for not recognizing Ino's brother when he was an Akatsuki member himself.

Sai walked in to the room next with his little sister in his arms, her head against his chest.

Itachi's eyes widen momentarily, before he questioned her brother.
" Sai?. What happened?. " he asked lightly as he made his way over to his girlfriend who was in her brothers arms.

" Sasuke touched her today, Itachi. " Sasori growled, that statement only made Itachi see red.

His Sharingan activated on instinct.
"What the fuck did you just say ?!." he snarled in a dangerous tone.

Ohayo Minna
Here's the frist prt of chapter thirty,lol telle Wat u guys think about this chapter k . I just feel to be mean to sasuke, I just don't like him that much lol.

Hope you guys enjoy.

I'll hv the next part out tomorrow k.

Ja ne.

PS;  oh yes the third chapter of my Ichigo and Sakura book is up. 😂