Chapter Twenty Six

Ino could feel Obito's gaze on her and it was hair raising, not in a bad way though.

She turned around a Lil so he couldn't see her face.
" Sak?. " she whispered, said girl raised an eyebrow

"Yea?. "she muttered.

" why is Obito here?." she asked.
Sakura rolled her eyes.

"He's here with Itachi, duh Ino. " she said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Ino glowered at her best friend.
" Mataka, I know that." she growled.

Hinata giggled at the two of them, she nudged TenTen to watch, said girl turned towards the pair with a raised eyebrow, it twitched in annoyance as her sisters continued to tease each other.

She sighed loudly.
" Ino!. Sakura!." she yelled, gaining their attention,
" Shut up. " she added.

The two girls frowned, before sticking out their tongues at her.

"Whatever, this is your fling Ino-pig, Deal with it. " Sakura grumbled taking both TenTen and Hinata's hands and dragged them forward, she stopped in front of Itachi and Obito.
Letting go of her sisters, she latched onto Obito's wrist and pulled him forward.

She placed him next to Ino.
"Stay, talk and get together. " she ordered dryly.

Ino bristled, before glaring at her.
" Forehead." she growled under her breath.
Said girl smirked then shrugged as she walked off.

Hinata and Teny both let their eyebrows raise. As Itachi snorted softly.
"Yea, yea," Sakura grumbled sarcastically, she then began walking in the direction of class.
"Give them a few minutes, you'll see. " she called over her shoulder.

TenTen and Hinata not including Itachi, gaped at her in disbelief.
" Saku!. " Hina called.
"How are you so sure?." she asked.

Sakura turned around with a smirk.
"Cause... I'm a genius. " she replied cheekily.

Itachi coughed quietly at his girlfriends antics.

"Come on ladies, let's leave the two love birds alone."  He snickered, slinging an arm around both Teny and Hina shoulders. Leading them forward.

Teny rolled her eyes, glaring back and forth between Itachi and Sakura
"Like your one to talk. " she mumbled.

Sakura waved her off, pretending she did not hear that comment.
"Come on TenTen, we're going to be late. " she then complained.

TenTen rolled her eyes at her sister, before grabbing Hinata as they followed Sakura.
" Sayonara Tachi-nii!." they called over their shoulders.
Said man shook his head as he chuckled.

Ino fidgeted under Obito's gaze .
" Ino," he suddenly breathed. Coming closer to her. Ino instinctively took a few steps back.

He frowned,
" Ino please would you please listen to me. " he asked softly. She froze.

"Say what at you have say fast asshole ." she growled.

" I know you're angry with me for the way I behaved with you." He said and she released a deep breath and scowled at him before sighing.

" I'm not angry at you, Obito ." she admitted softly, taking in a shuddering breath .

" I actually like you a lot. " she mumbled quietly, avoiding eye contact all together.

Obito felt the air leave his lungs.. She likes him!....
" I like you a lot to. " he replied quietly, Ino's head snapped up as the words came flying out of his mouth.
She stared at him, wide eyed and in shock.

"What?." she managed to choke out.

Ino didn't know how to feel, giddy didn't even begin to describe it.

Obito came closer, sliding his palm along her jaw, cupping her cheeks, he leaned forward and captured her lips in a searing kiss.

Ino responded instantly. Moving his lips lazily against hers, he drugged her mind of all thoughts. Obito slowly pulled away, breathing harshly against her lips.
" I would like to enter a relationship with you. " he spoke quietly. Ino blinked as she came out of her daze. Then smiled at him.

" I would love that." she replied meekly, he laughed, hugging her to his chest. There was no doubt this was going to be awesome.

Ohayo Minna!
As I promised... I updated lol plz excuse me atm I'm hyper, my boyfriend bought chocolate for me along with a soft drink. Lol he supposed to know that me n sugar are best friends.
So there's how I got the excitement to write. 😂
Ok there's is chapter twenty seven left to right before I move on tew the bigger chapters that I got carried away writing so their extra long. So I will b breaking them up bit don't worry I will hv them up. hope u guys enjoy. Vote n comment.
Ja ne! Minna!.