Chapter Forty Two

He couldn't take it anymore!. Never for the life of him, Sasori couldn't control the wild primeval side of him that was begging to be released, to surrender to his wants, his needs to lose himself in the wild passion that's buried deep inside, but he doesn't want to scare Hinata with his yearning for her though. He wants to be gentle with her not scare her off.

" Hinata?." He heard again, they were going out tonight, a date that is.. Just him and Hinata.

He had to put a leash on his urges, he was a young man yes and his body had wants too.

" You ready?." He heard again
Hinata stepped out if the room first and her lavender scent washed over him in waves making him twitch.
Sakura sent him a warning look, he nodded at his sister, understanding what she was telling him.

" Saso?. You alright?." Sakura asked, he stood with a nod.

"..Alright.." Sakura grinned, shoving Hinata into Sasori's awaiting arms.
"Get going." She cackled, skipping away..

Sasori rolled His eyes, his sister was insane.
But he loved her.

He coughed lightly, making Hinata blush.
" Ready to go, princess?." He asked softy. She nodded.

He smiled as he leaned down to kiss her.

There was a sudden flash, they broke apart immediately and snapped their heads towards the stair case.

"Whoops."  Sakura yelped as she grabbed Sai, who was smirking at what he just saw, hell he got it in camera... Muhahaha... Blackmail time.

They both ran up the stairs, cackling evilly as they made it into Sai's room and locked the door... Beginning their blackmail plan.

Sasori's eyebrows ticked dangerously, he was about to go up there and destroy that damn camera, when a soft giggle broke his thoughts.

" Sakura-chan and Sai-chan are very funny and weird, I can see why you love them so much." She whispered.

He sighed.
" Yes, they can be a pain in the ass, but I love them." He grumbled.

"Ee love you too, Nii- chan!!." Came Sakura and Sai's shout.

He growled.

"Sakura! Sai!." He yelled back.

There was a wicked laugh following after.

" You better get a move on Nii-Chan chan, if you don't want us to interrupting anything interesting!. "  Sakura said in a  teasing sing a long.

Hinata blushed and he snorted.

Silence followed her statement, Sai and her hoped they had a good time.

Hinata blushed deeper as his hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Sasori was about a good foot and a half  taller than her. He had to bend to kiss her.

They had dinner at the local restaurant, she ordered a small portion of fried rice and chicken while he ordered the same except with fish.

They chatted and smiled gently at each other, but Hinata was not a stupid girl, no she was not. She could see it clear as day, the lust burning in those beautiful honey brown eyes. And he wasn't making any move to hide it..

It was getting her flustered..
Somehow she was excited.

Ohayo minna

The next chapter I promise will b the lemon.. I just gotta to perfect it lol..

Well I HV calmed down..miraculously... Sugar is a bad thing...I'm telling you now.

I want to ask you guys...hw do u guys find my writing skills are?.

I feel like I'm not good enough but I manage to make a good chapter every now and then.

I hope you guys enjoy.. I know it's short.... I'm updating tomorrow hopefully..

You guys must listen to Exo 'transformer'... It is to die for ..I'm listening it rite now✌😸.

Enjoy your night/ day guys...it's night n my country nahh so ya. .

Ja ne!✋ Love ya!💗