Chapter Forty One

"Do you want me to get killed!. Do you know how frickin strong Sakura-chan is?!. She'll whoop our asses." Naruto said waving his arms around.

"You planned this didn't you?." Naruto suddenly said in a deadpan voice.
His older brother bristled.

"I did not plan anything pipsqueak..." Pein growled.

Itachi chuckled softly..
"Alright no fighting you two...okay how about instead that let's try something else." He reasoned, gesturing the brothers forward.

"They're planning something." Sakura drawled slowly as her eyes narrowed in the direction of the guys.

"You would have thought now that they might have learned their lesson already, considering the way we kicked their asses at basketball last time." Temari said, inspecting her nail polish..

The girls laughed at the memory.
But their laughing fit came to an end as a voice reached their ears.

"Hey chicks!." They looked up to see Konan heading their way.

"Kon-nichiwa!! Konan nee chan." Sakura and TenTen yelled, waving their arms about.

" Yo.." Konan smiled as she reached them.
" So, any of you girls busy this weekend?. " she asked

Sakura, Temari and TenTen slowly began to back away.

" No, not really,... Is there something you need." Ino asked, an excited feeling in her gut.

By now Sakura, TenTen and Temari were a lil yard away and still going.

"Well, I was hoping if you girls wanted to go shopping with me this weekend?." Konan said.. Smirking at the horrified looks on the three girls that were still backing away.

Ino was the first to explode.
"Are you kidding?!. Of course we would love to come!." She grinned. Hinata agreeing with her immediately. She turned around to get the answers from her sisters only to see dust in their places.

"What the?..." She muttered then shouted at the three konoichi's that were dashing away.
"Get your asses back here, guys!."

"Heh, no way in hell Ino-pig...over our dead bodies you'll get us to come shopping with you!." Sakura yelled back.

Ino growled... She'll get them..she just had to be patient.

"Come on Hinata, Konan Nee-Chan...we gotta get those three chickens back." She said sourly.
Konan and Hinata laughed as their were pulled away.

"No...way....in....hell.." TenTen panted, as she, Sakura and Temari were all on their backs, breathing heavily as their stated up at the sky..

They had managed to get away from that crazy woman named Yamanaka Ino...
One day shopping with her is like going threw hell and back..

Sakura heard from Itachi that Konan was even worst than Ino when it comes to shopping... Now look what they had.

Ino+ Konan+shopping= world destruction.

She shuddered... She and the girls wanted to live damnit.

"She's got Hinata on her side that's not good..." Temari muttered.
TenTen groaned, her muscles sore, she felt to lazy to get up.

" Nahh I wouldn't worry about Hinata really... Its Ino and Konan who are the real danger." She yawned.

They all had the same thought going through their heads...they do not want to be trying on any dress at all... It was to girly for their styles....

TenTen, Sakura and Temari+ shopping= are no way in hell friends.... Ever!.

They would go every once in a blue moon to get new pairs of outfits and stuff...but for the love of Kami... They cannot stay in a shopping mall for more that a hour...