Chapter Thirty One

Pein sighed for about the millionth time that day.
First thing was on his mind is his little brother.

How was he going to tell Naruto that he was his older brother with out him hating on him. It definitely wasn't going to be easy that's for sure.

" Pein?. " his angel's voice called called from behind him.

"Hmmm?. " he hummed, Temari rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?. " she asked softly, he sighed again.

"Promise not to tell anyone?. " he asked quietly, he could at least trust his girlfriend.

"Of course honey, what's wrong. " she repeated.

He took a deep breath.
" Naruto is my younger brother, Temari." he said.
Temari gaped and a bag hit the floor.

They both turned to see Sakura standing there with her mouth opened in shock and unshed tears in her eyes.

" Pein-nii. " she whispered, before flinging herself at him and crushing both him and Temari in a hug.

"Don't worry, We won't tell Naruto." she sniffled as she pulled away.

Pein sighed again before he smiled and kissed both their foreheads.

Ino and Hinata looked at Sakura and Temari in disbelief as TenTen gaped like a drowning fish.

"Yeah. " Temari began.

"You heard us correctly. " Sakura finished in a whisper.

The three girls all looked at Naruto from across the classroom and as if on cue the water works started tears flowed down their cheeks like a river as they gazed at Naruto. 

TenTen sniffles.
"Damn it, now I wanna hug him, I love him even more now. " she declared dramatically.

Sakura laughed softly at her best friend, agreeing with her. Temari and Ino rolled their eyes at her but smiled softly in his direction, as Hinata gazed tenderly at him.

Naruto is really special.

"Alright, class time for a math test." Asuma said as he walked into the classroom. The students all groaned.

Sakura sat next to Naruto, Sai and Kiba, she had promised Itachi to always keep someone near her at all times, Sasuke may try something and she believed that he will indeed try something.

Sakura arrived at the Uchiha compound that evening dressed in a black jeans and a green top. She and Itachi were gonna be to see a movie.

She pressed the door bell and waited.
Mikoto answered the door, drawing Sakura into a tight hug.

" Sakura!. oh my Kami you look beautiful my dear!." she exclaimed laughing.

Sakura smiled warmly at her.
"Thank you very much, Mikoto -kaa-chan. " she said back. Though it was just simple clothes.

Mikoto let her in before heading back into the kitchen, while Sakura headed up to Itachi's room, but stopped as a hand grabbed her wrist.

"What the fuh.. " she stopped as she saw Sasuke looking back at her with lust filled eyes.

She paled instantly.
Itachi was right about this.

She ripped her wrist out of his hold and backed up glaring at him.

"What the hell Sasuke!. What the fuck do you think you are doing?. " she growled he didn't say anything just started to advance on her.

Sakura narrowed her eyes at him.
"Don't you dare come any closer Sasuke, or I swear to Kami that I'll punch you through a fuckin wall. " she warned. But he took no heed.

Sakura backed up again, she froze when she bumped into some thing solid and warm, her eyes snapped down as arms encircled her waist.

She craned her neck up to see Itachi holding her while Shisui stood beside him, looking equally pissed off.

The deadly aura which was coming from her boyfriend told her otherwise.

" Sasuke." he said in a dangerous tone. "What the hell were you doing to Sakura?." he snarled dangerously.

He was at a breaking point, how dare Sasuke return to do this kind of thing to Sakura again, his patience was running thin, pretty sure he'll have to hurt his little brother.

"She was my girlfriend first. " he argued.

Itachi snorted.
" She's mine now sasuke, and I do believe she's more happier with me, get over it. " he smirked darkly as he saw the anger flash across Sasuke's eyes.

"And I do believe that she doesn't want you back, now if you don't stop this nonsense I will kill you." he threatened. Ignoring Sasuke's glare..

"That's low little cousin, forcing  yourself on a girl. " Shisui tsked shaking his head.
Sasuke bristled slightly.

Itachi stirred Sakura into Shisui's arms, who proceeded to carry her back to Itachi's room.

Itachi gave Sasuke a deadly glare.
"Stay the hell away from my girlfriend Sasuke, I hate to do this but if I see you anywhere near her again I swear to Kami, I will gut you like a fish." he snarled, teeth baring.
Sasuke shrunk back at his glare.

Itachi scowled one last time at him before turning to head back to his room.

Ohayo Minna
I'm sry for the late update kinda.
Okay lol the next chapter is going to be a lemon a peinxtem lemon btw but I'm still working on it so it won't be up in a bout a day or two but I will try to finish it as fast as I can.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter lol vote n comment.

Oh yes the next chapter for my Ichigo and Sakura book is up I may have over done it a little bit but I like how that chapter came out so you guys could go ahead and check it out and tell me what u think.

Ja ne!.