Chapter Thirty Pt 3

"Where is Sakura-chan?." he mumbled.
Temari ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead, she clasped his hand to hers and pulled him along .

"Come on, I'll take you to her. " she said, smiling at him.

Temari lead him to the Akatsuki room, when they arrived, Sakura was on Itachi's lap, her face buried in his neck as she played with his necklace, he was writing down assignments as she did.
He shifted slightly and his gaze landed on her.

Temari pointed to Sak and raised an eyebrow, he raised his own eyebrow before he spotted Naruto behind her, their hands clasped together, now both his eyebrows went up in return.

She smiled an pointed to Sakura again, Itachi chuckled, he figured this was important.
He leaned down and traced her cheek with his lips.
" Sakura." he called, she hummed in response.

" Tem is here. " he informed.

Sakura lifted her head from the crook of his neck to look at Temari, who stood at the door.

Pein in the other hand, eyed their clasped hands, and cleared his throat titling his head to the side his way of asking what was going on.
She grinned softly but didn't say anything.

Sakura was confused now.
" Tem?." she questioned lightly.
Temari smiled.

"There's someone here to see you, Sak." she said before stepping aside to reveal Naruto to her.

" Naruto?." she whispered, sliding off Itachi's lap, she stood as he flexed his leg muscles easily.

"What are you doing here?." she asked quietly.

Naruto felt strange as all eyes on the room were on him. He didn't acknowledge them though, he step towards Sakura and dropped to his knees in front of her.

" Sakura-chan. " he said in a shaky voice. 
" I came to ask you for your forgiveness, I'm sorry for all the hurt we put you girls through.  I want to apologize to you cause I'm sorry for doing what we did. " he mumbled brokenly.

He bowed his head, his forehead touching the ground.
" I would like my best friend back... I need my best friend back. Please Sakura, I miss you so much," he choked out, feeling the tears flowing through his eyes.

" I want to strengthen our relationship, for my five best girl friends." he whispered.

Hearing silence, Naruto thought it was hopeless, but as a shadow came over him and a hand in his hair.
Tears running down his face as he looked up to find Sakura with tears running down her face also, crouching down in front of him with a tear filled, heart broken smile.

" You... Already have your best friend back, Naruto. " she choked out in a strangled voice.
Opening her arms to allow him to fall into her embrace, she hugged him tightly.
He let out a sob, clutching onto her.

" I'm sorry Sakura-chan. " he sobbed, hugging her tighter.

" Shh, it's alright Naruto I'm right here. " she cooed at him.

Finally she let go, and stood up, bringing him up with her.  The whole Akatsuki family, smiled at the display.

"That was heart touching, kitten." Kisame grinned wiping a tear away from his eyes.

Sakura laughed as she pulled out a washrag and wiped Naruto's face clean of tears and tear tracks. He smiled at her and she kissed his forehead softly.

Itachi hummed as he grabbed the same wash rag and pulled Sakura against him to wipe her face also.
"Do you mind if me and Tem head to class with Naruto." she asked, eyes pleading.

Itachi smiled.
"Of course not, love." he said.

She beamed, flinging her arms around his neck and kissed him quickly.
" I love you Itachi." she smiled.

Itachi nuzzled her ear. 
" Hn,  I love you too." he smiled slightly.
He turned to look at Naruto, who had his eyes wide opened and his jaw in the floor.

" Sakura-chan...... Your with Teme's older brother?. " he exclaimed in surprise.
But as Sakura nodded, Naruto smiled at her softly.

" I'm happy for you, all of you girls in fact." he clarified.
Temari and Sakura laughed.

" thank you Naruto. " Temari said from her place by the door.

Itachi stepped forward and placed a gentle hand on top of Naruto's head.
"Take care of them for us will you Naruto, I'm afraid my brother has become a sex addict and is now after Sakura. " he stated.

Naruto's eyes turned hard.
" I will do what I must to protect them, Tachi-nii. " he replied.

Pein's heart constricted painfully.
He slid forward and kissed Temari on her cheek before turning to address Naruto.

"Good Naruto." his voice cracked. But he quickly regained his composure.
" I'm trusting you to take care of them, all of them can you handle that?. " he asked his eyes softening.
Naruto nodded .

"Hai, Pein-sama. " he replied.
Pein let his face softened.

"Just call me nii-chan, Outouto." he said, the wringing of his heart was not helping.

Naruto's eyes widen.
"Yes, nii-chan." He breathed.

Pein wanted to cry.
"Now go ahead, head to class or you'll be late . " he laughed instead.

Naruto let out a shaky breath and nodded before he clasped his hands with both Sakura and Temari and pulled them out of the room.

Pein sighed.
"How do I tell him, Itachi?." he asked softly.
Itachi grunted.

"When the time is ready Pein. " he replied.

"He'll do what he has to in order to protect those girls....just like father." he said, his chest hurts.

Itachi chuckled.
" I know he will ," he said.
" I an willing to let him join the Akatsuki, don't cha think?. " he added.

"That's not a bad idea, Itachi. " he grunted.
But he had one problem, the biggest secret he has kept for years, from anyone other than his members.
It was going to painful and was going to hurt him more than ever.
How to tell Naruto that he was....... His older brother.

He sighed, Itachi was right now is not the time, when the time is right hell say it. But right now he knows Naruto will protect the girls safely.

He shook his head, his little brother doesn't remember him. And that was eating away at his insides.
But he have to tell him, sooner or later.
He puffed out his cheek as he head to help Itachi with the assignments.

Ohayo Minna.
I hope you guys like this part. Cause I did.
I will hv the next part up tomorrow.

And I'm currently working on my other books also, lol inspiration has struck me! 

Hope you guys enjoy.

Ja ne!.