Chapter Twenty Two

As Sakura came out of the bathroom that night, she was surprised to see Sasori on her bed, in nothing more but a black pajama pants.

" Nii-Chan?." she asked somewhat, puzzled

Sasori smiled at her.
"Come here Imouto. " he ordered, she crawled under the covers towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into her brother's chest.

" Sakura?." Sasori began.

"Huh? ." she asked tiredly.

"Do you like Itachi?." he asked softly. She blushed and Sasori could feel the heat of her cheeks against his chest.

"Yea." she then whispered timidly.

Sasori chuckled softly tightening his arms around her.
"Do you want to be in a relationship with him?. " he asked.

Sakura buried her red face deeper into his chest and mumbled.
" I don't know maybe, why are you asking me this Nii-Chan.?"

He shrugged and Sakura could feel his movements fully.
" I just want to know. " he said
" so next time I could lock you and Itachi up in a room together. " he finished with a evil grin .

Sakura smacked his arm.
"Urasai, Nii-Chan!. " she whined, he laughed.

"Alright, tomorrow mom is going to visit Mikoto-kaa-chan  and she wants you tag along with her. " he said sleepily. Sakura nodded.

"Alright, I'll go with Kaa-chan." she said before drifting off..

The next morning, Sakura woke up to find herself curled into her brother's chest, she smiled before closing back her eyes to catch a few more hours of sleep. But as fate would have it, disaster on the way.

" Sakura!." her mom came barging in to the room, causing both Sasori and Sakura to jump up startled.

"Mom could you not do that!? ." Sasori whined. Already pulling Sakura back down to the pillow with him.

"Oh hush, Saso -cakes." she said playfully, before turning to address her youngest child.

" Sakura, sweetie, you have to get up honey, we're going to see Mikoto Today dear. " she spoke softly.

Sayuri Haruno Akasuna, absolutely loves her three children to death, but they could be such a handful sometimes..

Sakura whined, causing her mom to laugh at her .
"Akright, you can rest a little bit longer, but be ready OK. ". She warned before leaving her two kids alone and to go check on her other child.

Half an hour later, Sakura, Sasori and Sai finally wandered downstairs.

"Come on, hurry up and eat hon we're leaving soon. " her mom said.

"Fine!." Sakura groaned, twenty minutes later, after receiving kisses on the forehead from her brothers, Sakura was out the door with her mother..

The drive to the Uchiha estate was filled with soft laughs and teasing.
" I'm so sorry to hear that Sasuke did that baby, but you'll find someone better." Sayuri laughed.

'I already did ' Sakura thought. Her Mom pulled into the Uchiha compound and Sakura drew in a shaky breath.

"It'll be okay, just stay close to me okay. " her mom reminded her, Sakura smiled slightly.

"It's fine mama, I'll probably hang out with his brother." she said Timidly. But her mom sent her a knowing look.

"He's the new one huh?. Another Uchiha. A deviously handsome one at that. " her mom teased, Sakura blushed.

" Kaa -chan!." she cried. Sayuri raised an eyebrow.

" I'll admit that we have feelings for each other okay. " Sakura began.
"But don't tell him I'm here okay, I wanna surprise him. " she begged.

Sayuri nodded.
"You know I kind of wanted you with Itachi from the beginning." she said slyly.

" Mama!." Sakura whined.

"Alright, let's go then." her mom demanded.

Sayuri decided it was best if she stayed quiet and pretend that she didn't know anything, and just let things play out as they would.

" Sayuri!." Mikoto Uchiha beamed happily as she greeted her long time best friend.

" Mikoto!." Sayuri beamed back.
Sakura smiled slightly, she rather liked Mikoto Uchiha, she was the most beautiful and wonderful person she ever knew. Next to her mom that is.
A sly smirk appeared on her lips. So, it was definitely no wonder where Itachi got his good looks from.

" Sakura, my dear!." Mikoto said, turning her attention to her now.

"Ohayo, Mikoto -kaa -chan." she said quietly. Mikoto hugged her tightly.

"Oh, you have grown beautiful my dear. " she commented.
"Now come on, let's go inside. " she added before leaning the way.

I would like to say thank you to my readers.
Music_Master_11
Mandylike2004
yukishika__patty
Your comments have had me smiling like a complete idiot.. Tank you for your votes n your wonderful comments. I do hope you enjoy this chapter. The next on well be out tomorrow. Ja ne!.