Chapter Fifteen

Sakura woke up against something solid and warm. Groaning she twisted her head to look up into the dark onyx eyes of Uchiha Itachi, she blinked before she blushed, remembering the moment she had before she had fallen asleep on him, He was leaning against the wall of the roof, with her cradled in his lap.
" Did you rest well, Sakura?." he asked gently. She adverted her eyes, blushing slightly she nodded her head.

Itachi stood in one smooth motion, lifting her up with him as he got up to his feet.
Sakura promptly squeaked.
" Itachi!." she gasped.

He smiled warmly Down at her.
" I will not drop you Sakura." he stated, setting her down onto her feet on top of the staircase.

"You took a twenty minutes break, so you have exactly five minutes to get to class.. And do not worry I'll inform your brothers of where you were." he spoke.

Sakura blinked in bewilderment then turned bright red as he suddenly leaned forward and kissed her softly on the forehead. He gave her a little push as he removed his lips from her form.
" I shall see you later." he said before he pushed her again to go down the stairs..

She arrived in class, only to be attacked by TenTen in a fierce hug.
"Where were you? Are you alright?. What happened." she asked all at once.

"Nothing happened Teny. I just saw Sasuke making out with Ami and I got a little emotional." Sakura said.

"Nut where were you?." TenTen asked.
Sakura promptly blushed.

"Well, uhh, you see..um I kinda ran off. An Itachi followed me. Cried in his chest blah blah blah. And I fell asleep against him." she explained her face could match her hair color.

Teny immediately squealed.
"Oh my Kami!." she gasped.
" He's totally hitting on you!." she laughed.
Sakura chuckled nervously.

" I don't think he likes me that much TenTen." she mumbled. Running a hand through her hair.

" For Kami sake Sak!. You are just too blind to see that he might actually like you moron!." Teny said shaking her roughly.

Sakura scoffed.
"Urasai TenTen no Baaka!." she grumbled .
"You're to blind to actually notice that Deidara might actually like you too!." she retorted, causing TenTen to blush.

" Shut up Sak!...I'm not the only one." she said, placing her hands on her hips. And as if just on cue the doors to the classroom opened as Itachi and Deidara both walked through.

Sakura and TenTen quickly turned their heads the other direction.
"Kuso!." TenTen grumbled under her breath as Sakura groaned. This was going to be a long period of class.

Hinata panted as she entered the shower room, she was damn well exhausted, after a brutal taijutsu match with Ibiki-sensei her muscles and joints begged for relaxation. The water hitting her back helping loosing up the tense muscles. She quickly changed her outfit before exiting the locker room.

"Two more periods before home." she sighed.

"Hello Hinata." the smooth tenor of Sasori's voice reached her ear as she abruptly turned red.

" Sa-Sasori." she squeaked. Sasori smirked in return.

"Were you in a hurry?." he asked softly, hazel brown eyes scanned her elite form, starting from head to toe. She gulped.

"No, not really do you need something." she asked timidly.

"Nothing really, just wanted to talk to you." he smirked causally which caused Hinata to blush. A bright red bloomed to life on her cheeks.

" Hinata!." Ino exclaimed as she came out of nowhere.. Literally!.

"Where have you been? I have to talk to you." she added, grabbing her hand and dragging her off. She missed the burning glare Sasori was sending her.

" Ino?". He growled but Ino merely waved a hand at him.

"Not now, later Akasuna. " she said flipping him off knowing that he would flip.

" THE. HELL. YAMANAKA!." he shouted as a cackling Ino dragged a giggling Hinata away.

How was this chappy guys. Lol the brother /sister relationship Sasori and Sakura have lol don't get me wrong I want to have it with him too cause Sasori and I have the same frickin birthday ahh but a girl can dream.. 😂 vote and comment guys..

Oh yes one more thing do you guys want a lemon in this story.. If so pick ur favorite pairings an I will see Wat I could do.