Chapter Eight

Hey guys, Alright before I start I want you to know that I will be separating chapter eight cause it's way too long.. But I promise to complete it..

Enough with my rant.. Onto the story... 😀

Teny and Ino rolled their eyes together their gym teacher just likes to make a dramatic entrance.

" Nothing is wrong, Anko-sensei, these Baaka's just decided to ruined our moods." Sakura grumbled.

"Yes that's true,Anko-sensei." Hinata added.
The guys gaped at them in utter disbelief, not including Itachi, Sasori an Pein.

Deidara picked up his jaw from the ground and crossed his arms over his chest, inside he was laughing, these girls would definitely kick his ass someday.

Anko didn't even want to know what was going on, she just wanted a decent basketball game
"Oh. you know what, forget. Line up, it's time for a basketball game." she said blowing her whistle.

Ami helped Mikoyu sit on the bleachers an turned back to their sensei..
" Surely they can't play, one of them is injured!." Hinata spoke, earning a surprised look from her sensei.

" Okay good point, alright you five will be going against those five boys." she said, the girls grinned, this was gonna be fun.
Temari let her hair loose and tied it in a messy bun, not noticing Pein's eyes following her every movement.

" In your positions now!." Anko yelled, Hinata grabbed Sakura and Ino an dragged them to the opposite side of the court where Temari an TenTen were waiting..

"Start the game." Anko yelled blowing her whistle, Teny took off running with the ball, ducking under Itachi and spinning pass Deidara.

"Pass the ball Teny!." Sakura said, waving her arms in the air. Taking that chance Teny bounced it over to her and proceeded to skid to a stop.

" Don't be so confident Sakura, you're not gonna win," Sasori said.

"You just gotta try harder nii-san " she laughed.

Ino ducked as Obito came at her, she twisted her ankle and caught him behind the knee, causing him to fall onto his stomach, Ino grinned as she ran forward an shot the ball through the hoop.

" That was a dirty trick, you little vixen." Obito grumbled, getting up onto his knees.

Ino walked pass him an shrugged..
"Don't like it guess, you gotta deal with it." she said haughtily.

Temari had gotten the ball and was about to go for another goal, when Pein came in front of her, causing her to come to a halt. She glared.

" Your in my way mushroom head. " she growled. Pein raised an eyebrow and smirked, Then he frowned.
"Mushroom head?!." he repeated. Temari used his distracted self an tossed the ball to Hinata, who took another goal.

" Come on, come on, Get a move, these girls are kicking your your asses!." Anko shouted, at halfway through the game, the girls had more scores than the guys. Who were growling at themselves, losing to a bunch of girls. They got to step up their game.

Growling under his breathe, Deidara made his way towards the basket,  grabbing the ball, he then shot forward. The tongues in his hands grinning like maniacs. Teny narrowed her eyes at him, twisting her ankle, she lunged forward, grabbing the ball from his hand and running pass him, she passed to Temari, who was opened.she caught the ball and moved forward. Only to have Pein block her way again.. She frowned at him, before sliding between legs to the other side, passing the ball to Hinata, who scored the winning goal..

" We won, beat that Bakaido's". Ino cheered. The boys glowered at the five girls who had kicked their assess. Deidara and Obito groaned as Itachi, Sasori and Pein remained silent.

Inside they were fuming, beaten by a bunch of girls, unheard of!.  Tenten and Sakura laughed as they walked passed the five angry boys.

"Better luck next time nii-san ". Sakura sang as she kissed him on the cheek.

Sasori and Sai failed to mention that they both have huge sister complexes an Sakura has huge brother complexes, just like her four best friends.. She beamed at him as she practically skipped our the gym doors, unaware of a pair of onyx eyes watching her go.

As Sakura and Tenten entered her house, Sakura absoultely beamed with giddiness. " Sai-nii, " she said cheerfully, glomping him.
" Guess what happened today?." she said not missing a beat.

" We had to face of the Akatsuki today in gym, and we beat them in basketball, you should have seen Saso-nii face, he was literally pouting ". She laughed.

"Is that so Imouto, that means I will have to ask Nii-Chan when he was home." he replied. They both looked up as the front door closed shut.

" Don't bother asking ". Sasori grumbled as he came in the living room, Sai smirked.
" So...what Sakura was saying was true after all." he grinned, causing Sakura and Tenten to laugh behind him. Sasori glared back them.

"Go ahead and laugh, that does not mean that you will beat us a next time. " he before turning around and walking upstairs.

Sakura and Tenten looked at each other before running after Sasori, and glomping him from behind.

"Gomen, Nii-Chan". They said together Sasori nodded with a sighed before nodded and headed up to his room...