Chapter Thirty Two

Oh k I'm eighteen n I'm a hentai (pervert).
So I hope you guys enjoy this lemon n I'm sry for the late update.

"You know you really have to calm your mind, too much thinking will make that big head of yours explode."Temari teased as she entered the front door of Pein's house.

He rolled his eyes at her teasing, deciding not to fall victim to the hot mouth of hers.
He grunted instead.

" My head will not explode love, it's all part of being a God. " he replied smoothly.
Temari's nose crinkled making Pein laugh. She always does that whenever he refers to himself as a God.

"Shut up jackass." she sneered.
"You're not a God." she growled.

Pein laughed again, she's rather cute when she's angry, it's getting addictive to rile her up.

'I could distract myself from the depressing matters at hands, hmm. ' . He thought to himself.

Temari, not knowing where his thoughts were going  leading huffed in irritation.
"Dumbass. " she leered turning around to head back.

When all of a sudden Pein appeared in front of her, making Temari scream.

"What the fudge, Pein?!." she yelled in outrage.
He simply smirked at her.

He threw her over his shoulder, causing her to gasp and quickly flash stepped up to his bedroom.

He dropped her on his bed and watched as her body bounced on the mattress.

It was turning him on.

Before Temari could even open her mouth, he was on her, kissing her hard.
Her eyes shot wide opened, before closing already getting lost in the sensations that took over her body.

She felt his tongue run along the seams of her closed lips, begging to enter.
Temari opened her mouth for him and Pein immediately plunged into her sweet Cavern.

He mapped her entire mouth, running his tongue along all of her teeth and the roof of her mouth before wrapping his tongue around hers and began a game of dominance between the two.

Temari groaned at the feeling, she had never feel this way before in her whole life and to think she was still a virgin and was only eighteen years old.

Pein pulled away from her mouth, leaving a thin trail of saliva in his wake.
He was breathing heavily as she panted under neath him.

Giving her a loving look, Pein reached up to brush a piece of hair out of her face. He really has to thank Sakura for giving Temari such a beautiful hair style, instead of her normal four pig tails.

"You're very beautiful, Temari. " he said placing a kiss on her already swollen red lips.

" I love you. " he whispered gently into her ear and she trembled against him.

"What?." she asked in a shaky breath .

" I love you, Temari. " he repeated, nuzzling his face against her neck.
She felt the tears run down her cheeks as a smile blossomed on her face .

" I love you too Pein, I love you too. " she laughed wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled her down to her, Temari sealed her lips to his in a searing, passionate kiss.

At first Pein was surprised at her rather bold actions, but quickly recovered and took control of the kiss.

His hands sneaked under shirt, passing along her smooth stomach, caressing her skin as he moved further up, his thumb brushed against the underwire of her bra.