Chapter Forty Eight

Sakura and the girls all reeled back as the sparring  duo swished past them, limbs moving at blinding speeds.

That duo you ask?. Well no other than Kisame and Itachi..

They fist wrestled each other as they fought to bring down one another. Their faces so close that their lips almost touched.

Sakura snorted.
" Just kiss already damn it!." She said boredly but loud enough for them to hear..

Kisame and Itachi broke apart  instantly and Itachi glared lightly at his beloved from across The gym.

" You know.." Sakura drawled playing with her shoe lace.
" After seeing that I believe Itachi may be gay." She smiled wickedly.

Said man, seeing this felt his blood boil, not with anger though.. Something more.

Hinata and TenTen giggles were heard as well as Snickers from the rest of the girls..

Sakura sat there a evil smile on her face while playing with a strand of her pink hair, humming under her breathe as she watched him innocently.

Kisame cackled loudly, not at all offended by her playful statement.. Its was just how their kitten was.. Feisty..

" You hear that Itachi!." He laughed clapping a hand on Itachi's back, patting him.
" I believe that she just called you gay!" Cue another round of laughter.

"Hn." Itachi grunted, shoving his hands into his sweatpants pockets and began walking towards Sakura.

Said girl, narrowed her eyes as she sprang to her feet.
And when Itachi pulled out his hands and broke into a run towards her.. She eeped.

" Holy fudge cakes!." She exclaimed

" See ya later guys!." She laughed before spinning on her heels and dashing out the door.

Temari was laughing so much that tears were rolling down her cheeks.
" Oh.... My...Kami!!." She breathed between laughs.

" Run Sakura!!... Ruuunnnnn!!!." Ino and TenTen cheered.. They collapsed laughing after though..

Sasori sighed at his sister's antics, but he got to admit.
That was funny... No wonder everyone loved her in the Akatsuki.. She was just so full of life..

Temari collapsed against Pein's chest, wheezing stowards she cooled herself down.

" Ah, that baaka looked for it." Hidan grinned.

" Speaking of idiots.. Where is Kisame... Is he on the floor!". Sasori asked.

They all turned to see Kisame on the floor, clutching his sides, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Are you even breathing?". Obito asked amused as the blue man started to turned purple from laughing so hard.

"Hey, all we did was grin. Fish face here was the one who found so funny that he can't breathe..don't you have gills?." Deidara asked with a smirk.

Madara immediately grabbed a bottle of water and dumped it on top Kisame, he immediately stopped laughing and looked up at them with wide eyes.

" Really, I was having such a good laugh here, so want if I couldn't breathe?. Wait!.. Did you just say I had gills?." He glared at Deidara. And with a battle cry he tackled the blonde to the ground.

TenTen rolled her eyes at the pair and proceeded to whip out her phone and video record the duo.

"Well... It looks like Kisame is cheating on Itachi with Deidara. " she grinned as they stopped fighting. Deidara had his foot in Kisame's gut while blue boy had his hand around the blonde's head.

"What?!." They cried..

Teny sniggered as she pocketed her phone.
" Yup!. Got the proof right here." She grinned proudly. Patting her pocket.

Deidara and Kisame looked at her for a full 60 seconds, blinking rapidly.

" Get her!". Kisame yelled, he and Deidara scrambling to their feet.. But Teny was already out The door with the rest of the girls.

" Shit!." They cursed. Ignoring the Snickers from the guys.

Sakura ran through the classroom door and locked it behind her. She immediately went to the window, slid it open and climbed through.

She bolted up to the roof and dashed into the trees... Placing a genjutsu over herself she dropped onto the branch and laughed quietly.. But as soon as she felt the fun was about to start the bell rang.

She stuck close to TenTen and the girls for the whole of biology period, very aware of the pair of heated charcoal orbs glued onto her being.

Sakura didn't dare turn her head to look at him though, knowing that he will take it as a challenge.

After school she and TenTen dropped off to work..
Waving bye to their sisters the pair got to work.

Deidara and Itachi sat at their normal seats along with  Madara, Pein and Nagato

" Don't you guys have parents to cook home?." Sakura grumbled.
" No offense to you Pein nii." She smiled at him.

Itachi grunted, his hand snaking out to grasp her thigh next to him.

Sakura didn't react to His touch though, like she wasn't bothered that he was touching her so intimate in public.. Playing hard to get.

And he loved it.

She took all of their orders and swatted his hand as she headed back to the kitchen....

Ayame laughed at the look on Sakura's as she came back..

" Here's the orders ayame." She said giving them to TenTen.
Who got to making the dishes..

She lined the orders up on her tray as they finished and headed out the kitchen...

She placed each order to the correct person and pulled out her pad and pen.

" Drinks?. Guys?" She asked her hand poised and ready to write.

"A sprite will do me fine, Sakura chan." Madara smiled.

She grinned back at him..
" Sure, Madara nii.".

" Nagato nii?." She asked.

Said man hummed lightly.
" Doctor pepper, Sakura chan. " he said softly.
She nodded.

"Dei?." She called.

He pretended to think for a minute, before snapping his fingers.
" Ah... Coke for me Cherry.".
She laughed but nodded, writing it down.

"Itachi?." She asked as she faced him.

" Green tea is fine Sakura. " He stated..
She nodded a smile playing at her lips..

"Alright, eat up I will be back with your drinks okay." She said before bending down and dropping a kiss onto Itachi's cheek.

She turned and headed back to the kitchen, not noticing the way his eyes seen to darken more at the way her hips moved, her hair touched her hip bone gently as she walked..

He wanted her, oh yes he wanted her..
He still had to get her back for calling him gay.

Hmmm he could prove how manly he is once he gets his hands on her.

And from the way she winked at him from behind the counter meant soon.

She was playing with fire.. And she knows it.
Let's see how much she can take without getting burned.

Ohayo guys..
Final chapter before my Itasaku lemon..
I apologize for the wait tho..

Hope u guys enjoy this chappy as much as I enjoy writing it.

Drop me some votes n comments peeps.. Love to hear what u think..

Oh n my other book.. Ichigo and Sakura, bound to another is updated..

Ja ne!!