Chapter Fifty Eight

Two weeks have passed since Ino's discovery of prom.

For the three tomboy's of the group, that meant hell at evey corner.

The more they try to hide and escape, the more Ino wants to drag them with her.

Thursday morning, the girls all came to an agreement. Glaring at Ino, daring her to object.

" The week before prom, we will go with you to the mall." Temari said, her arms crossed and a scowl set on her beautiful features.

TenTen and Sakura in the same position.

Ino pouted.
" But why?." She whined.

Sakura scoffed.
" Because when you go to the mall, you don't want to leave.. Its getting kinda old." She grumbled.

TenTen rolled her eyes.
" Plus you don't know the meaning, when we say that there is a limit to shopping, you always go overboard, and worst you drag Hinata into it!." She said.

Hinata blushed slightly, at being caught red handed.

Ino pouted again
She looked at them with her puppy eyes, begging them to take back their decision, but the three girls, were not budging.

Ino threw her arms up in the air with a Huff.
" Fine!. Okay I agree." She mumbled.

The three girls grinned.
"Now that we have reached and appropriate agreement, how bout we go meet the guys?. I'm sure that their all panicking right now." She laughed.

As they raised up to head back to the Akatsuki, the girls all turned in time to see Sasuke glaring at a angry looking Shikamaru.

" What the hell Is going on there?." Ino muttered, looking at her once best guy friend.

Temari shrugged, turning away; she didn't really care what happened really. That's what she thought until, she turned back just in time to see Shikamaru take a swing at Sasuke, decking him hard on the jaw.

"Sweet punch!." Teny and Sakura exclaimed quietly.

Temari stared wide eyed at the scene in front of her. What the fudge?.

" Your sick, you know that?!." They heard Shikamaru growl.
" Fuck off, Sasuke I'm not helping you with anything. Go ask someone else, see if you don't end up dead." He sneered.

The girls were stunned, in fact, they have never heard Shikamaru swear before, like ever.

" Fucking troublesome. " he growled, before stomping out of there.

Temari blinked, what the hell was that about?.

"Well, that was certainly.. Unexpected." Hinata muttered.
The rest agreed with her.

" Come on let's go, before Sasori blows a fuse." She grinned.

"Where were you?. " Sasori growled as he grabbed her arms.

Sakura eeped at the look on her brothers face.
"Oh, well we  were setting things straight with Ino, about the shopping thing." She said, lifting her arms up to pat his cheeks.

" Don't worry so much, Saso-nii we were fine." She smiled, leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheeks.

He sighed.
" You're my sister, of course I worry about you." He admitted.

Sakura squealed, throwing her arms around his neck,  Hugging her brother close.
" Awww, I love you too Saso-nii!." She laughed.

Sai pouted from his position between Kisame and Hidan.
"So what am I?. Mince meat?."
He grumbled.