Chapter Five

Hinata was strolling down the familiar path she normally takes to go home. When on a sudden note; she heard giggles, why is that she always hears giggles?. The Hyuga princess activated her byakugan and turned in all different directions to find the source of the sound.

She was successful in detecting where it came from. There she saw spiky blonde hair she'd recognize anywhere. It could only belong to Naruto.

Hinata ran over to where she saw him. Only to literally freeze at what she saw. She couldn't help the gasp that escaped, There she saw Naruto hugging Shion like they were lovers.. She had no doubt that they probably were.  On hearing her gasp Naruto shot up from his place on Shion's collarbone.

He gazed at the now expressionless Hinata in front of him.

"hhhhinata,". He stuttered, nervous all of a sudden.

Hinata could feel the anger slowly rise until her breaking point. She clenched her fist as Naruto drew closer and stopped in front of her as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Hinata," he said again..

Hinata's eyes shot up to meet his and she narrowed her eyes at him.
"Don't come any closer." she growled.

Naruto was stunned into silence, Since when was Hinata this aggressive?.

  Hinata took several deep breaths, calming herself down, she glared once last time at Naruto, turned on her heels and stormed off the other direction. Payback was coming. She was going to make sure it was.

As Teny entered the cafeteria, her attention immediately zoned  onto the long haired brunette at the far side of the lunchroom, her chocolate brown eyes harden to an extent. Even now that they were no longer together, Neji had no shame seeing as he continued to be with Mikoyu regardless.

"Teny, Let it go. We all know what they did." Temari mumbled, Sakura snorted.

"Yeah, but I still slogged the Baaka, got him good too. " she huffed, smugly.

Teny focused her gaze on the two people in front of her.  The energy coursing through her made her  want to go right up to Neji and punch him right in the kisser.
Instead she turned around, that's when she accidentally crashed into a blonde haired guy that had a hairstyle like Ino. Wow.... Go figure.

"Hey, watch where you're going!. " TenTen snapped.

The guy turned around. "Maybe you should not stand in one place bun head." He retorted.

Teny scowled at him, directing her anger on him.
"Hey, back off with the name calling you loser". She scowled.

Deidara, the blonde, blinked at her then snorted.
"You're the one who bumped into me." He was slowly growing angry by the second.

Tenten rolled up her sleeves, ready to pummel him into the ground, when Sakura appeared and stepped right between Teny and the blonde.
"Now, now let's not get violent. " she said calmly, hands raised in a peace gesture.

"Who are you?. " Qestioned a very curious Deidara, the pink haired girl looked familiar.

Sasori walked up behind Deidara an rose a perfectly executed eyebrow.
"What's taking you so long brat? ". He grumbled, arms crossed.

Sakura's eyes grew wide at seeing her brother.
"Nii chan?". She breathed.

A group of guys, not to mention good looking guys suddenly appeared behind Deidara an Sasori.

"Who is this pinky? " The guy with sliver hair an deep purple eyes, asked making Sasori glare at him before sighing.

"She's my younger sister. " He said quietly, and promptly rolled his eyes at the stunned expressions on the faces of the Akatsuki.