Chapter Thirty Eight

Ino growled as she felt the irritated aura coming from one of her best friends.

" Alright, forehead tell me what the hell is wrong with ya!." She exclaimed.
Reaching forward and grabbing Sakura by the shoulders and proceeded to shake her senseless.

" Ino!. Geez woman alright let go of me will you! ". Sakura laughed. TenTen rolled her eyes at the pair.... They were getting on like a old married couple.

"Now will you tell us what the hell is wrong?. "  Ino asked.
Sakura sighed and began to tell then what happened...

Twenty minutes later she and Ino had to hold back a steaming mad TenTen, who in her words were going to beat Ami so bad that no one would recognize her anymore.

Sakura tried to keep her laughter to herself as TenTen continued to grumbled under her breath about killing that no good Ami.
Ino didn't try to hide her amusement she just outright laughed until she was rolling on the floor.

And that's how the rest of the guys found them.
Deidara looked at his girlfriend and raised and eyebrow.
" TenTen!. What's wrong, Baby?." He asked
Said girl sighed as she cracked her knuckles in a dangerous way.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm just in the mood to kill certain people. " she drawled.
Sakura couldn't help it anymore, she just had to let it out.
She collapsed against the desk laughing until tears started falling from her eyes.

Itachi rolled his eyes at his beloved.
That's one of the reasons he loves her, she's just crazy.

" Okay so I get it that something is funny to you guys, but I wanna know what it is!" Temari exclaimed.

Kisame slid up to Sakura and threw a shoulder around her.
" So, pinky what really is so funny." He grinned.
Sakura sighed, wiping the tears from her eyes and relaxed next to Kisame, she doesn't mind him at all, actually he's cool to hang out with and constantly teases Itachi.

"Well, we were just explaining to Teny here of what Ami did to my locker. And she wants to go kill her." She said.
Kisame raised an eyebrow at TenTen.

" Do you want to give Ami a early death, she won't last a second with either of you girls, especially you and Sakura." He snickered.
TenTen laughed.

"Why thank you. Kisame for that wonderful encouragement. " she said, grin plastered to her face.

Blue boy just snickered.

" First of all, Teny you can't go killing the girl." Pein said causing TenTen to pout.
He smiled.
"But if you want a fight with her, that can be arranged." He said helpfully.

TenTen perked up..the frowned in thought.
" I have been meaning to settle a score with Mikoyu also." she mumbled.
She suddenly jumped off the desk she was on and grabbed Sakura and latched her on to her side.

" I have got a flipping great idea Sak!." She grinned madly. Said girl reeled her head back and looked at her best friend.

"And what's that?." She couldn't help but ask.

TenTen looked at Pein.
"Can we have like a....tag team match with weapons and Chakra?." She asked, Hoping with all her might.

Pein thought for a few minutes.
" I suppose that is allowed. But what do you have in mind, Imouto?." He asked affectionately.

She grinned wickedly.
"Well, I was thinking of having Mikoyu and Ami fight me and Sakura if that's what your asking." She hummed.

Deidara and Itachi laughed at the idea.
"That's not a bad idea you know, how soon can we get that?." Dei asked.