Chapter Sixty Two

"Finally, tomorrow is going to be prom!." Ino squealed, earning protests from the entire classroom.

" God damn it, Ino chill the fudge down!. " Teny cursed, Sakura cringing on the left side of her.

Ino scowled.
" Why?. The day has finally reached, and you except me to calm down?. I'm so excited!." She said.

"We're not." Temari deadpanned.
Hinata giggled, making Ino give her the best kicked puppy look she could muster.

"Don't  worry about it, don't let her guilt trip you." Sakura said, giving Ino a pointed look.

Ino officially pouted, crossing her arms and grumbling.
" I hate you guys."

"We love you too, Ino."

The Akatsuki wasn't really up for prom, well some of the knuckleheads really, the main five however was a lil nervous, skeptical even.

Yes, prom was going to be amazing, but it also meant that its the end of their high school lives.

" Oiiiiii, I need a date man!." Kisame whined, Hidan grunted from the position he was in quite flat on the floor.

"Yea, me too." Said man replied.

Kakuzu snorted at the duo.
" Like any girl would date you too." He said slyly.

That earned him two nasty glares, well Kisame was glaring, Hidan was cussing at his best friend.
" Son of a bitch, nobody asked you dumbass Kakuzu, now shut your fucking yap!."

Kakuzu shrugged at that.
" Yare, yare " he yawned.

Having to set up and get everything ready was not an easy task, especially when you have two annoying blonde's around, namely Ino and Naruto. Eh, we could throw Deidara into the mix also.

All the while Sakura and Teny wanted to kill at the moment.

"Sakura, TenTen calm your killing intent, your making the birds fly away." Temari growled, although there weren't any birds at  the moment.

"Tell them to stop." TenTen growled back.

"Or the birds won't be the only things that are missing. " Sakura added.

Hinata giggled. Enjoying the commotion.
She knows how Ino and Naruto love to annoy their best friend, it was impossible not to!.

" Ino!." Sakura yelled.
" I'm trying to hang my clothes, shut the hell up, before you don't make it to prom tomorrow!. " she snapped.

Ah, I forgot to mention, they had all bombarded Sakura in the middle of her chores, and a grumpy Sakura isn't a nice Sakura.

Ino stopped, hand still poised midair, frozen in mid attack.

" Wha?!.. Sak you don't mean that!." She whined.

"Hell yeah I mean it!. I'm trying to do my work and your getting annoying." She said.

Ino pouted childishly.
"Why are you so mean.?." She mumbled.

Temari chuckled.
" Cause Ino, you with your blonde counter parts, are causing a ruckus."

Said counter parts perked up.
" Hey!."

" No offense Dei, Naru.. But were letting Ino attack you." She said dully.

"So?. That's because we don't hit girls." Deidara said defensively.

Tem raised an eyebrow.

" Really?.' She questioned dryly.
"Says the guy who wanted to get into a fist fight with TenTen Inuzuka. ".

Point made, case closed.

Deidara was gaping like a drowning fish.

And the smug smile on Temari's lips was not helping.

Teny was trying not to laugh, really she wasn't but her air supply wasn't going to last long, so she laughed, tears rolling down her smooth face, but dear god she couldn't stop.

" Uh, Teny?." Came Sakura's amused filled voice.

"Y-yeah?.' She rasped.

" You might wanna stop, or you'll die laughing." She turned to look at Deidara.
"And I don't think Dei will be okay with that." She hummed.

TenTen took one look at her boyfriend and immediately bursted out laughing once again.

" Dear Lord. " Obito said as he came from inside.
" She finally lost it huh?." He said jokingly.

Deidara huffed, elbowing him as he came near.
"She did not, now quit it." He said.

Itachi and Sasori came out next, followed by Pein and Neji.
And as soon as they saw Teny, smirks appeared on their lips.

" Ah, she finally embraced her inner lunatic." Sasori hummed. The guys snickering.

TenTen instantly sat up.
" Say what?." She yelled.

Sasori smirked before flashing away.

" Sasori!. You're dead!." She declared, giving chase.

" Now that she's occupied...Sakura!. " Neji whined.

Said girl raised an eyebrow.
"What?.".

" I'm hungry." He supplied.

She sighed, grabbing a giggling Hinata, so she could help her prepare lunch.

" Might as well get started, good thing we can damn well cook."

Hellllllloooo...

Lol.. Sorry for the late update.. I'm n work at the time but I got some time to type.

So here is my next chapter I promised.
I hope its to your enjoyment as it was to me...

Ohhh..
I think I need a lil help lol... Can you guys give me any suggestions on who I could pair Sakura up with again in my book of one shots...

I kinda got stuck..😆..

That's all.

Ja!..