Chapter Seven

After an eventful day at school, some people like Ino just wanted to go home, take a nice long relaxing shower and go the hell to sleep, But what was preventing her from doing exactly that?. Oh yeah!. Tenten had managed to get herself in to another fight.. Now who exactly she in a fight with?.  Why no other than Mikoyu Yashai herself.. Well now that Ino thinks about it,  she shouldn't be mad at all at Teny. It was Mikoyu who practically tried. Keyword 'tried' to ambush Teny. Ino laughed, it was actually funny. But God, Kami above, she was tired and just wanted to go home.

" Give it up Tenten, you know you can't defeat me!. " Mikoyu taunted.

Teny blinked, then bursted out laughing, "Kami." she breathed between laughs. "Somebody pinch me." She cried. Tears were coming out of her eyes and her back was aching but she kept laughing.

" Ino, did you hear what she said?" Teny asked, looking at the blonde, getting her heart rate under control. She suddenly perked up.

" Alright loser, let's get one thing straight. Tenten Inuzuka does not fear anyone. Especially not the likes of you. " she sneered.

Ino snorted,  "Could you get this over with, I wanna go home already!. " she whined. Sakura, Temari and Hinata all sighed.
" Come on Teny, we all wanna go home already!. " Sakura clarified.

Teny rolled her eyes  turning back to Mikoyu, she aimed a punch straight to her nose, breaking it in the process.

" Oh did I break that nose of yours?". Teny mocked. Mikoyu glared.

" Why you.. ". She never got to finish that sentence, Sakura had punched her also, aiming for her cheek. Mikoyu screamed as if someone took her candy from her mouth. She fell on her ass in the process. Ino snickered as she placed her hands on her hips, giving Mikoyu an amused expression.

" Are you done yet?.  Cause some of us wanna go home you know." she announced. Mikoyu was rubbing her cheek and pressing her palm to her nose, while Hinata was trying to suppress her giggles, which was failing miserably, pretty soon she was giggling like no tomorrow.

" Alright it's a wrap, time to go home. " Temari grumbled, like she was shooting some action movie,  sge grabbed TenTen by the arm and began dragging her away. As Sakura, Hinata and Ino soon followed.

The next day at school Tenten, Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Temari were all ambushed in the gym by, Mikoyu, Ami, Shinon , Karin and Tayuga had all cornered them.

" So I see that you managed to break Mikoyu's nose here". Ami sneered. Sakura and Tenten both lifted identical eyebrows.

" So what are you going to do about it?." they mocked, causing the girls to snicker.

The door to the gym suddenly flew Open with a bang, As Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Obito and Pein walked in.

" Well, well, what do we have here?. Chick fight?. " Deidara grinned, hands jammed into his pockets.

Teny whipped her head around and glared at him, before grabbing a nearby basketball and throwing it at his head. "Get out of here, you loser!. " she yelled as he ducked the incoming ball.

He grinned then straighten back up and smirked at her.
" Well, you little hellcat if you must know, we have gym this period." he informed, shoving his hands in his pockets once more.

Sakura frowned as Hinata tried to hold down Teny from shooting across the room and beating the living daylights out of Deidara Iwa. If it was up to her, she would have let Tenten at him.

Temari glanced back at the set of wannabes, only to see them drooling at the sight of the Akatsuki boys.  She frowned, something inside was slowly becoming jealous, but she brushed it off.  Why the hell was she getting jealous for?.

" Sakura!." she called, said girl blinked out of her thoughts before turning in the direction of her friends voice.

" Yeah?." she yelled back.

" Let's finish this, and ignore these morons." she stated
Sakura blinked again before thinking it over.

" Ok, Just pretend that these, ". she pointed to Itachi and the guys."Clowns are not here." she finished.

"What are we waiting for.!? Let's kick ass already ". Teny exclaimed, Hinata giggled evilly, cracking her knuckles in agreement, Ino grinned as Temari laughed.

Itachi raised an eyebrow at the five of them an inwardly snorted.  These girls were hellcats an it was definitely amusing to rile them up..

Sasori felt his eyebrow twitch, did his sister just called him a clown?.   "Princess?" he muttered. Sakura whipped her head around to glare at her brother.

"Saso-nii, I told you not to call me that!." she growled, kicking a ball at her Nii-Chan, who easily dodged and Deidara sent it sailing back to the girls, only to have them move sideways. The ball struck Mikoyu straight in the nose, making her scream in pain at being hit in the nose again..  Then The gym doors busted opened.

" Alright maggots, what is going on here?. " Anko, their gym teacher demanded.. Oh crudfish...

vote and comment on this chapter plz. I have loads of chapters to post.. it will develop the long awaited payback and most importantly the long awaited relationships u guys have been waiting for... So don't fret, never fear for I am here.. Lol.. I guess an totally crazy... Bye guys enjoy.... 😀😁😂🙋😹😸