Chapter Thirty Six

Everyone looked on as Pein slowly slid down to his knees in front of Naruto, patiently waiting for a reaction out of his younger brother.

Naruto looked up, there were tears streaming down his face.
" Nii-Chan." he rasped once more, before flinging himself into his brothers arms and sobbing.

Pein, didn't expect this slowly brought his arms around him and pulled his brother against him, his heart was beating so fast that his chest hurts, even if he could he wouldn't have stopped the tears that were also leaking out of his eyes.
He clutched onto Naruto like never before.

The five girls all cooed at the sight, before attaching themselves to the brothers in a group hug. Pein was surprised at first, until he felt their arms curl around him and Naruto, he smiled slightly.

Itachi and Sasori smirked while Deidara sighed.

"Could you tell me about what happened to mom and dad?." Naruto asked as he pulled away.

Pein was about to answer when Itachi stepped forward, and placed his hand on top of Naruto's head.

"That will be explained another time Naruto, let's just... Just enjoy us Naruto, your new family." he said gently
Naruto smiled great fully at the eldest Uchiha and grabbed him in a hug. Itachi's eyes grew wide opened at the display of affection. His gaze shifted to his girlfriend, who was giggling at his predicament.

He loved her no matter what, but he's gonna kiss her if she didn't close her mouth this instant.
TenTen seeing this immediately elbowed her best friend in the ribs. Sakura immediately glared at her.

"What was that for TenTen?." Sakura hissed.
TenTen rolled her eyes and spun her head in the direction where Itachi was watching them.

Sakura gulped, okay so that's why TenTen elbowed her, she shyly went behind TenTen, playing the shy girl act.

There was throat being cleared behind them and everyone spun around to see Sasuke standing by the door with bandages still on his body and face.

Ino gritted her teeth as she rolled up her sleeves .
"What are you doing here, dumbass?." she sneered, stepping forward and grabbing his shirt.
Sasuke was about to tell her off, but catching the glare his cousin was sending him from the corner of his eyes he chose not to.

" I came here to speak to Sakura privately. " he said.
Itachi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Now, now Outouto, Kaa-chan did say if you are to apologize, either me or her siblings, you are not allowed to talk to Sakura alone. "  he said

Ino let go off his shirt in disgust and huffed as she moved away. Sasuke growled under his breath.
He looked up to meet Sakura's fiery eyes glaring hatefully at him. He sighed, he should have seen this coming.

"Look Sakura," He said rubbing the back of his head. " I just wanna say that I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you." he said, although Sasuke was not sorry, not one bit and if he could he would have kept trying but his Kaa-chan would be on his case.

Sakura took one look at him and scoffed.
"That's not an apology Sasuke. " she began.
" I can tell your not sorry for what you did, your just waiting for another opportunity to get me to yourself!. " she seethed.

Sasuke's eyes grew wide opened was this girl a mind reader?.

Itachi narrowed his eyes at his Outouto.
"Doesn't mean it?. " he snapped.
Sakura shook her head, stepping forward and pushing Sasuke out of the room.

"Try to make a better apology next time Sasuke, " she said as she pushed him out.
"Until then, I don't want to see your face here again." she said before slamming the door in his face.

Ohayo Minna
Sorry for the lateness and the shortness.. But I had a busy week this week, I promise to try n update as soon as i can.

Ja ne