Chapter Fifty Two

" So?. What did she say forehead?. " Ino asked, her eyes bright.

Sakura groaned quietly as she crossed her arms.
" Well, she told us we could, on one condition." She said.

"Heh?!!." Everyone exclaimed.

Sakura laughed.
" I'm kidding, I'm kidding!. She just wants us to buy her a bottle of sake." She smiled.

The others glared half hearted at her..

" That's not funny, Sakura!." Temari chided.

Said girl huffed a bit.
" Relax woman, its not the end of the world." Sak crossed her arms and pretended to think.

" We just got to buy her the stupid Sake." She stated.

TenTen raised an eyebrow.
" You mean you and I?. Cause we're the only ones actually working." She said in a dead voice.

Sakura pouted.
"Meh!." She exclaimed childishly.

There was a sigh from where Itachi laid on the bench, hands behind His head and his right leg propped up.

" Sake is not expensive, I'll buy it for you, but." He stopped, yawning.

" But what?. Tachi-nii." Hinata asked.

" Could you please hand me my pillow?. " he sighed.

Hinata blinked in bewilderment.
Pillow?.

Temari and Ino grinned, both grabbing Sakura by the arm and dragged her towards the Uchiha and deposit her on the bench where Itachi immediately rested his head on her lap.

" Thank you girls. " he yawned, snuggling his head deeper in her lap. They grin.

"Alright, let's head to class and grab our bags." Obito said intertwining his fingers with Ino and pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Bye lovebirds!. I'll make sure to bring your bags along with me!." Kisame sang as Kakuzu walked besides him..

Sakura glowered at him, but he just shook her off, she was just to cute with that blush in her cheeks.

Sakura pouted with her arms crossed as she walked, Itachi was in front of her, holding a bag of snacks and a full bottle of sake. He wasn't letting her hold anything, not even her own book bag, which he had over his shoulder...

Che, Stupid Itachi!.

After dropping the sake of, the pair headed out to meet the others.
" Saso-nii?. Did you go all the way home just to pack our bags?." She asked skeptical.

He grinned, honey orbs filled with mirth.
" Nahh, I took Hinata with me." He said smugly, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend, Hinata turned deep red.

"Oi!. Are you trying to make us single guys jealous?!." Kisame yelled gesturing to Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi, Zetsu and himself.

TenTen bursted out laughing.
" No, fishy we're not; as you can see." She said pulling Sakura away from Itachi, Temari away from Pein, Ino away from Obito and Hinata away from Sasori. The guys immediately frowned.

"See my point." TenTen continued with her hands on her hips.
" They're the ones that are clingy." She grinned.

Deidara hummed
" She's got a point guys!." He laughed.

"It's 9:30, if we leave now, we'll reach there 10:30 or so." Pein stated.

"Ahh, good idea Pein nii.. The earlier, the longer!." Sakura cheered.

" Go get your cars." He said addressing his members.

Deidara grabbed Itachi and Obito, dragging them along  as Sasori and Pein followed.

Hinata, Sai, Hidan and Tobi hopped in Sasori car.

Temari, Zetsu, Kankurou and Gaara with Pein.

Ino, Shin, Naruto and Shino to Obito.

Sakura, Kisame, Madara and Neji to Itachi.

" Yosh!. Time for the beach!. " Naruto exclaimed...

Ohayo minna
Long time eh... Lol.. My source was gone for a while so I couldn't get to update..  

Here it is tho I hope u guys enjoyed.. I'll have another update with my other books tomorrow.

Ja ne!