Chapter Forty Three

The walk back to Sasori's place was in a comfortable silence. There was electricity buzzing in the air, it was growing between them. It was as if their bodies were continuing to call for each other to be connected as one.

Hinata took a deep breathe as his hand suddenly came to rest on the small of her back, fingers curling slightly around her sweater.

Sasori unlocked the front door, allowing Hinata to enter first.

" Sakura?. Sai?." He called out.

No answer...weird.

He slipped out his shoes and headed up the stairs.

" Sai!." He called, opening his younger brother's room only to find it empty, his brows frowned, closing the door he headed down the hallway to his little princess's room...

" Sakura?. " he called once again, same thing no answer.
He pushed open the door to see a ink mouse running around the bed in circles.

He grabbed one of his sister's blank scrolls and quickly opened it as the mouse lunged for him. It splattered into the scroll, quickly forming words.

" Nii-chan!!. I know what you wanna do..what ever you are thinking, I already know.
That's why me and Sai-nii decided to give both you and Hina-chan some privacy.. ;)...don't want disturbing images in our heads..ya feel us.
We're at the arcade down Town.. okay we'll be back around twelve or so...you better have clothes on by the time we reach home!!. "

His eyes darken considerably, he had even more reasons to love his sibling even greater now.
He rolled up the scroll and rested on the desk, he closed her door, heading towards his room.

Sasori shed his jacket, hooking his fingers around his Tie, he pulled. He would not be needing them, not for what he was about to do.
His mind reeled, to control his pace, to trend carefully.

He flung open his bedroom door, earning a squeak from his Hinata, she had already taken off her sweater and was in the midst of taking off her sandals.

His honey brown eyes were incredibly dark, it looked as if it was on fire.

Sasori closed the door, leaning against it and silently clicked the lock shut.

His red hair hid his eyes as he hung his head slightly, he pushed off the door and walked towards her carefully watching her, in case she decided to bolt, but she Stayed seated watching him with curiosity.

Her face heated up as he neared, he finally reached her, placing a knee on her left side, he inhaled deeply before leaning forward.

" Hinata." He breathed before pressing his lips to hers, her eyes immediately drifted shut as she felt herself being pushed onto her back.

Heat shot through his limbs like a wild fire, controlling his movements.

Sasori broke the kiss when the need for air arisen. He slowly opened his eyes to see hers closed, a beautiful blush across her cheeks as she breathed heavily.

"Open your eyes, princess." He commanded softly.
She did as he said, slowly peeking her eyes open to look up at him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her nose..
"We can always do this another time,  we don't have to continue." He said gently kissing her cheeks.

He was putting her in front of his needs once again.

Hinata smiled up at him, raising a hand to lay it flat against his cheek.
" I want to do this with you Sasori, its just that I've heard that a girls first time is always painful. " she said looking to the side.