Chapter Forty Nine😘😻

Lacing her fingers with Pein's, Temari leaned against his side as they walked to school..

The sun rays beaned down at them as they walked and Temari felt good.

Pein turned his head and planted his lips on her forehead, she leaned into him more.

"Temari?." He mumbled, kissing her forehead.

" Yea?." She asked.

" I think Itachi is going to make a move today." He smiled at the way her head jerked up.

" Hmm, that will be interesting, I wonder if she'll resist?. " she hummed.

Pein smirked wickedly.
" You didn't resist when I took you." Grinning as she bristled.

Temari smacked his shoulder.
" Shut up, Jerk." She grumbled.
He Nuzzled her temple.

" I love you." He whispered.

She sighed softly, raising her head and coming to a stop.
Temari raised her hand and threaded her fingers through His bright orange hair. Bringing his face down to hers, she brushed her lips against his before taking his lips fully. He tasted like peppermint, cool and refreshing.

Pein wrapped His arms around her waist bringing her flush against his body, enjoying the feel of it.

Temari broke away from him, leaving a centimeter between their lips. Breathing harshly she panted against his lips.
" I love you too, Pein. " she smiled .

He grunted, hugging her to him.
"Come on let's head to school,. Love." He smiled. She laughed as she nodded.

Sakura sighed as she strolled into her classroom.. Yawning lightly as she came to a stop at her desk.

" Ohayo, Sakura. " Teny greeted.. She smiled at her best friend

" Ohayo Teny.. Your awfully cheery." She remarked..

But before Teny could retort, the door was flung open and in came the one and only Uzumaki Naruto..

" Ohayo Sakura chan!!." He greeted loudly.
She laughed.

" Scratch that TenTen.. He's awfully cheery this morning. " she said. 
Teny huffed.

" Ohayo students, take your seats please." The teacher said, coming into the classroom.

The five girls all sat down.

" Hey Hinata.. Could you give me your notes from yesterday's science class?." Sak asked as she leaned back in her seat.

Hinata giggled as she dug around in her bag..
" Here you go Sakura chan". She smiled..

As she leaned across the desks to take the book.. Her shirt raised a bit, showing off her stomach. That's when the Door to the room flew open and the Akatsuki boys walked in.

Sakura raised an eyebrow from her position.. She hadn't even notice that they weren't in the classroom.

Itachi and Pein walked through first.. And his eyes immediately zeroed onto her exposed flesh and a flash of heat passed through his eyes.. Sakura, seeing this straighten herself at once.

" Sorry we're late Sensei.. We had a meeting to address. " Pein said..

The teacher sighed but understood..
" Understood, now please find your seats." He said.

Itachi brushed his hand against her side as he passed her, causing her to shiver..
She glowered at him, which he smirked at..

Class began as usually until biology.. Which she, along with TenTen and Temari had alone.