Chapter Eleven Part Two

Hinata and Ino walked to school the next day and we're both surprised to see Sasori and Obito outside the academy gates.

" Oh great bloody hell!. " Ino exclaimed. Sasori on the other hand smirked as he saw the blush on Hinata face.

" Well hello there Yamanaka, why are you swearing this early in the morning. Do I have to teach you some manners also?. " he teased. Ino fumed.

"Why don't you take your manners Uchiha an shove it up yo.." she was cut off.
" Ino!. " Hinata exclaimed.

Ino blinked before she smiled apologetically at hinata..
"Ah, Gomen Hina," she said scratching the back of her head.

"Ah, good morning Hinata." Sasori's smooth voice reached Hinata's ear, which caused her to blush.
Ino saw this and narrowed her eyes at both of the guys in front of her, Sakura's brother or not she was still gonna kick both their asses, they better not be pulling no moves or else, they are going down.. Permanently.

"What are you two doing here so early anyway?." Ino asked suspiciously.

"We attend the same school genius." Obito piped up, They weren't going to tell them that they heard the entire conversation yesterday, uh no way.

Ino's left eye twitched.

"Just ignore them!" Temari said coming up to Ino and Hinata, grabbed them by their arms and dragged them off.

Sakura and Teny laughed as they walked into the academy when
Teny suddenly stopped in her tracks.
"What the fudge?." she mumbled.

"Nande?. " Sakura questioned, Teny grabbed her head and spun her around to see Itachi and Deidara leaning against the classroom door.

"The hell?." Sakura muttered. 

"What are you two morons doing here, Blocking the classroom like this?." Teny questioned, hands on her hips.

Sakura eyed Itachi, he reminded her her so much of Sasuke.
It made her heart squeeze painfully in her chest.
"Teny.. It'll be a huge waste of time arguing with them." she said dryly..

Deidara raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.
" I don't think so Cherry..its entertaining to argue with you feisty set of female koinoichi's." he stated... Sakura eyes him critically.

" Baaka." she huffed before grabbing Teny and began walking off.

" No good morning to me Sa-ku-ra?." Itachi said, causing Sakura to freeze in place.. Her heart beating faster, her lungs felt as if it has suddenly closed off, making it hard to breathe.. She had loved sasuke so much that it hurt when she found out that he cheated on her, and now to have the older version of him talk to her in such a manner made her chest hurt even more, her head pounded, tears were beginning to form at the sides of her eyes.

"TenTen." she rasped, reaching her hand out to grasp Teny's arm.

"Shit, Saku!." TenTen said grabbing her best friends hand in return.

" Sakura?"  Itachi's voice reached her ear, like a smooth seductive caresses.. Sakura couldn't take it anymore, she had to get away from Itachi this instance.

  A tear slipped from her eye one she couldn't control.
"Sakura." TenTen said softly her heart breaking for her sister.. Sakura quickly shook her head as she wiped her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Itachi or Deidara.. Her chest ached badly, she has to move now!.

Itachi took a step forward and that sent Sakura in action.
"Come on Teny". She said, Her voice shaky.  TenTen nodded wordlessly before wrapping her arms around Sakura's shoulder before moving away.

"What just happened?." Deidara asked as Itachi narrowed his eyes at the floor..
" I don't know Deidara, but I do know that this has something to do with Sasuke." he said, Deidara blinked.

" You want me too kick his ass yeah? " he ask snickering.
"Not yet, but soon". Itachi replied...

" Deep breaths Sakura.. Take deep breaths" Teny advised, rubbing her best friends back. Sakura nodded.

" I need a vacation " she grumbled, feeling extremely irritated.

"You could always ask for a few days  off.. Tsunade-sama adores you...she'll grant you that wish." Teny stated...Sakura thought about it for a few minutes.
"You know that's not a bad idea" she finally replied.

"Come on let's go Gai Sensei will lecture us about being youthfully late." TenTen said doing some air quotes..

Sakura smiled a little although her chest still hurted..

Itachi watched as Sakura and TenTen entered the classroom.. Her eyes looked rather red and puffy.. He sighed quietly knowing that he's the one to make her cry.. Looking right now at Sakura, laughing and smiling with her best friends.. He would love to see her full of energy again.. He almost activated his sharingan.. The anger of knowing what Sasuke did to Sakura made his blood boil.. He didn't even know what to do with his Outouto now.

Itachi's attention suddenly turned to his younger brother who was happily flirting with Ami Wannatabe... He got up and made his way over to Sasuke's desk.
" Sasuke." he spoke quietly.. Ami's head snapped up to look at him but he ignored her completely.

"What nii-san?." Sasuke grumbled.

" He's your brother?." Ami exclaimed, Sasuke now glared at his older brother.

"What do you what Itachi!?." he sneered...

Hey guys sry 4 d long awaited update first an foremost I'm not gona lie tuh ya I'm have been busy lately I have a new class starting on the 8th of July.. That's very close and second I have been watching bleach over and I'm currently watching Tokyo ghoul also so that's two anime I'm watching atm.. I'm sry for being late but I promise to update sooner for now on..the next chapter is going to extra long so imma break it up a bit...hope u guys enjoy this chapter ..plz vote n comment tell me Wat u think.. Lol byezzz.
..🙋🙌😏😘😍