Chapter Forty Seven

"So, Is it just me or is Ino glowing?". Sakura mumbled, squinting her eyes in mock blindness.

Temari turned around to see and hummed.
"She got banged." Was all she said before turning back in front as they continued to walk.

TenTen immediately choked on her juice, sputtering violently that Hinata had to rub her back.

" Pigtails say what now?." She wheezed.. Juice went down the wrong tube..

Temari glared at her best friend who just looked at her innocently.

Sakura was biting her tongue as she tried to keep her laughter from spilling out. And Hinata was bright red...

" Ha!. So that was what Obito was planning all along... He got you good Ino- pig!." Sakura snickered.

Ino, who was the main topic, blushed deeply.
"Shut up, Sakura!... And guys, stop discussing me as if I'm not right here!." She huffed.

They just laughed at her.

" He planned it as payback... Or something like that." She confessed..

" Hmmm.. Probably for the prank we pulled on him." Temari said.. Sakura grinned as she fist bumped her.

" Couldn't have said it better myself. " she said.

" Obito took your virginity?.. Hmmm...that means.." Teny murmured.

The four girls immediately stopped walking and stared at the pink haired beauty in front of them.

Sakura smiled a little nervously.
" Nandayo?." She asked.
Rubbing the back of her neck.

" Sakura. " TenTen drawled..
" You do realize that your the only virgin left in our group.. Right?." She stated..

Her best friend's eyes grew wide open.
"What?!. " .. Sakura exclaimed..

The girls nodded together.
" Oh my Kami." She breathed... A hand clutching at her chest....

" You don't have to get so worked up about something like that Sakura.. It'll happen naturally. "
Temari said reaching out to pat the girl's head..

Sakura immediately growled.
" Oi, do I look like a puppy?!." She snapped..

Temari ruffled her hair and grinned deviously.
"Of course you are,.. Now be a good puppy and fetch me a cup of coffee." She said, waving in dismissal.

Sakura sneered..
"Like hell.. Over my dead body....pigtails!." She smirked in triumph as she saw her eyebrows twitch...

Temari slowly turned to TenTen and sneered.
" TenTen...you are so dead!." She yelled..

Said girl yelped as she grabbed onto Sakura and dragged her as they bolted away from Temari.. Cackling as they ran..

" You'll never catch us alive Temari!. " Sakura called.

" Then I'll make sure you're dead once I find you!." She called back...
Sakura and TenTen laughed as they sped through the gates...

" Meh... Why do we have gym so early in the morning!?." TenTen whined..
Sakura and Ino sighed in agreement.

They pushed the gym doors open and immediately sighed in annoyance as they saw Sasuke and his lackeys... Trouble..

There was soft 'Ahem' from behind them and the girls turned to see Neji standing there looking a bit nervous..

" Oh hey Neji. " Sakura greeted with a smile.
Everyone did, except TenTen who was glaring at him.

He cleared his throat and looked at them sorrowfully.
" I-i just want to say that I'm sorry and that I'm done with Mikoyu and that I'm..." He trailed off..

" Heh?!.. What was that Neji, we couldn't hear ya?!." Sakura said, cupping her ear to him.

He sighed.
" I said that I have also missed you girls...looking at how happy you all are now it makes me happy also... I want to be friends with you all again and I want to take responsibility for all my wrong doings." He blushed.

" And also Naruto may also have smacked some sense into me so that I finally saw what I did wrong and I want to apologize to you all." He said red tainting his cheeks.

The four girls, who were listening to him all had their hands to their chests with hearts in their eyes..

" Oh Neji, we forgive you!." Sakura smiled.

Ino nodded.
" Yes, we respect that you have man up to your mistakes and to apologize to us.. We forgive you and yes you will always be our friend. " she said with a smile also.

" Just don't piss us off to much and you won't be harmed. " Temari said with a wicked smile, but everyone knew she was kidding... Neji laughed.

Ino turned to Teny..
" TenTen?." She asked, said girl sighed.

"The past is the past..and I'm happy with who I an with at the time.. I guess I could forgive him.." She mumbled.

The four girls cheered as they all glomped Neji, hugging him tightly.. Pressing forgiving kisses to his cheeks making him flush with all the attention...

TenTen looked on with a soft smile.. Yea things were going to be okay once again... and they were gaining more and more members to their already huge family.. But they wouldn't have had it any other way....

Ohayo Minna.

Here's my update.. Tell me how I did lol...

I know this chapter doesn't have much romance or my beloved Akatsuki...but as you all may have already known.. I'm not much into the romance but I try..

And also I HAD to make Neji apologize.... I love him!.. And I HAD to make him apart of their family once again... I don't care if he's a ice cube.. I literally have a thing for bad boys😏

Only one more chapter for my Itasaku lemon peeps hope ur excited... ..lol I managed to type this chapter while ignoring my boyfriend besides me..
Lol u guys first!!.

Vote n comment guys you all know hw I love to hear what u think .

PS.. I'll have an update on Bound to another up soon for those who read it.. I really appreciate it..

Ja ne!.. Minna