Chapter Twenty Eight Pt 3

Ino and Obito were currently sitting next to each other, talking about random stuff, that's when a girl who they did not know came up to them and latched onto Obito arm and demand he dance with her.

Ino fumed dangerously, she was sorely tempted to use her mind jutsu to rid themselves of this unwanted nuisance. Well that was before Obito intwined their fingers together as he brushed the other girls arm off.

"No thanks, If I wanted to dance. I have my girlfriend right here, so bug off. " he said, the girl huffed arrogantly before stomping off.

"Now, let's enjoy the party  shall we?. " he smiled, pulling Ino to the dance floor, who laughed as he spun her around.

Sakura ran along the shore as she and Sai raced each other.

Unfortunately her brother was faster than her which resulted in him winning the race. And laughed as Sakura pounced on him.

She sighed as she she stood in the water, the small waves hitting her feet gently.
She took a sip of her drink as she looked out at the ocean.

"Hello there, are you here alone?. " a voice purred from behind her.
She turned around to see a green haired guy with shocking blue eyes staring back at her,with lust in his eyes, Sakura nearly groaned out loud .

" Excuse me?  But who the hell are you?. " she demanded. He smirked, taking a step forward

" Names Kaito Hajime. You?" he all but purred. Sakura cringed visibly.

"That's not any of your business now is it?. " she snarled.

"Feisty aren't you?. " he licked his lips. "Just the way I like them. " he stated.
Sakura took a step back, but he had flash stepped behind her and groped her butt. Sakura growled, taking a swing at him with her fist, but he dodged and grabbed her butt again .

Kaito was about to grope her breasts; but before he could even touch her, he was suddenly sent flying into a deep part of the water. Kaito came up sputtering, glaring at the figure who had his back to him.

Who ever this guy is, he was going to pay for interrupting his latest meal.

" Itachi."  Sakura mumbled into his neck as he wrapped his arms around her, he nuzzled her hair.

"Are you alright Sakura?." he whispered.
She nodded, burrowing into his neck.

" Hey Asshole!. what the hell do you think you are doing?. " kaito yelled as he came out of the water.

Sakura stiffen, Making Itachi activate his Sharingan and whip his head around to stare at the low life shinobi with malice in his eyes.

" U-u-Uchiha I-Itachi!. " the guy eyes went wide in realization.

" I believe you just ask me what I was doing?. Itachi asked in a deadly calm voice. Kaito gulped, he just called the most dangerous shinobi in fire country a asshole.

When he didn't answer, Itachi narrowed his eyes at the man.
" I do believe, boy, my eyes do not deceive me, what were you doing to my girlfriend?. " Itachi snarled.

Kaito paled, that was Uchiha Itachi's girlfriend?, he gulped dryly, he was really digging his own grave wasn't he?.

"I-im s-sorry U-Uchiha -san, I-i didn't know she was your girlfriend. " he gulped visibly,  fear rolling through him in waves.

"If I ever catch you around her, " Itachi sneered, a flick of his eyes and the man was on his knees gasping for air.
"Or any of her friends, I will personally kill you. "  Itachi growled, before teleporting away, leaving kaito gasping for breath on the sand.

He set Sakura down and nuzzled her ear,
"You alright koishii? " he asked quietly.

Sakura nodded.
" Yea I'm fine now ." she said burying her face in his chest.

Itachi kissed under her ear, where her jaw connected to her skull.
She sighed, titling her head to the side.
" Itachi. " she whispered breathlessly, placing a soft kiss on his jaw.

" shhh, Tenshi, rest I'm taking you home. " was all she heard before closing her eyes.

Ohayo Minna
Alright I no its kinda sad but, sometimes we need that lol I'll  update again tomorrow  hope u guys enjoy.

Ja ne!.