Chapter Twenty Four.

Sakura sighed as she relaxed on Itachi's bed, while he headed to the bathroom to change. Her mind reeled back to their kiss, it was just mind-blowing, she felt giddy and was absolutely beaming with happiness.

" Sakura?." Itachi called, she turned her head to look at him and immediately flushed bright red. He was standing at the bathroom door, leaning against it with only a towel around his hips.

Sakura's inner immediately had a nose bleed, then fainted from the lost of blood.

" I-itachi. " she squeaked, he only chuckled.

"Do you want to go on a date with me this Friday?." he asked softly, walking up to her.

"Sure, I would love to. " she replied meekly. He smirked before bending down so he could kiss her.

"Go get dressed, mom will call again. " she warned as they pulled apart.

Itachi frowned, but nodded anyways. As he headed back to the bathroom, he allowed his mind to wonder a bit.

Sasuke and Ami were right in the next room while Sakura was here, he scowled, Itachi loved Sakura, that much he proved to both himself and Sakura, the only woman to ever get his affections.

Sasuke had hurt her badly, he was not going to make that mistake, he was and always will be a faithful man to his loved ones. He will love Sakura Haruno Akasuna with his entire being until the day she becomes an Uchiha. With that thought in mind, he exited his bathroom only to find his bedroom empty.

A piece of paper in top his black silk sheets caught his attention.

"Went downstairs help with lunch."
Was what it said.
He smiled slightly, he definitely loves this girl.

Lunch was amazing, with the exception of a lil teasing and sexy smirks.
Everyone washed their dishes after wards. Her mom kept sending glances her way; her hair was still a mess and her lips were still slightly swollen from earlier. Either way she saw the look of approval in both her mom and Mikoto eyes and that made her smile.

Sakura luckily escaped them and made her way back to his room .
"My mom is not going to let me live this one down. " she groaned

Itachi chuckled as he crawled over her, she frowned at him.

"Not funny Itachi, she'll tease me until I die. " she exclaimed dramatically, causing Itachi to smile against her. She glared at his head in response.
"Once again, not funny Itachi. " she growled.

"How about a Lil spar?. To get your frustration out? ." he suddenly suggested out of nowhere.

Sakura rolled her eyes,
"Sure. " she said calmly.

They both got up making their way towards the Uchiha training grounds. Sakura pulled out two Kunais and got in a battle stance.

" I'm gonna wipe the floor with you Itachi -kun ." she said sweetly, battering her lashes at him, he growled lowly in the back of his throat.

Sakura blinked when a slow predatory smirk pulled across his lips.

"You really think so huh?. " he suddenly purred, and Sakura yelped when he shot straight at her; doing a series of back flips, she hung up side down on the nearest tree branch.

"You're not going to play fair are you?." she sneered. Itachi growled, before grinning.

"Oh, but Sakura I don't play games and when I do, I play for keeps,". He said darkly, eyes darkening as he gazed at her.

" Ass. " she huffed, getting slightly annoyed and turned on at the same time.
Itachi just smiled sexily at her, before sprinting forward and beginning their battle.

Somehow, his shirt was torn and her medic skirt was ripped, they were both panting as they stood apart from each other. Sakura flipped out a kunai and grinned at the bruise in his cheek.

His Chakra suddenly flared as he flashed towards her, her eyes widen as she backed away. He came at her with jabs an kicks, which she effectively blocked. She aimed a punch straight to his stomach, only to find out it was a clone.

Sakura looked around quickly, but she found herself pinned to a tree, with searing lips on her own, she smiled into the kiss as she raised her hand to rest on his cheek, healing the bruise on it. He finally pulled away when the need to breathe arise.

He gazed lovingly at her.
"Come on, let's go change Hime ." he rasped, voice husky. She nodded, still in a somewhat dazed state.

Thirty minutes found Sakura, fresh from a bath, in one of Itachi's boxers and shirt, that was oversized for her.
She brushed her hair as Itachi was in the bathroom.

She stopped mid stroke as the door to the room suddenly flew Open, revealing a short dark haired guy with the Uchiha symbol on n his shirt, she stared for a full five minutes before she screamed.

"Who are you?." she demanded.

" Hey aren't you Sasuke -chans girl friend?." he asked, ignoring her sudden outburst.

"Was. " she corrected with a huff, he blinked.

"The names Shisui. " he grinned brightly at her, causing Sakura to take a step back.

" Sakura." she replied. Itachi then stepped out of the bathroom and frowned upon seeing his cousin.

" Shisui? What are you Doing here?." he demanded quietly.

CieraBrown930 gundam12 10tailedGirl Wicked_nightmare Music_Master_11 Mandylike2004 yukishika__patty.

Have I told you how much I love you guys.. Ur comments have had me laughing n smiling like crazy. My brother practically told me that I was getting mad. .
This is just my treat to you wonderful ppl.. For ur amazing comments lol I was originally going to post this tomorrow but I said eh Wat the hell. They made me laugh so imma write my chapter twenty four fuh u guys.. I hope u guys enjoy.

Oh yes I posted a one shot about Ichigo and Sakura. It's name Cherry X Berry it's just a simple one-shot before I get started in the real book. Since you guys love the idea of Ichigo and Sakura together.
Ja ne!