Chapter Eighteen

Temari did a back flip as she dodged the incoming punch from her sparring partner for taijutsu class. Her blonde hair, which was tied up in a long single pony tail, swayed behind her.

"Come on Mitsuri, put some bite into it!." she taunted. Mitsuri narrowed her eyes at Temari's mockery, before dashing forward, she attempted to land blows, but was blocked, Temari quickly sweep her leg under the other koinoichis feet, sweeping her off the ground, causing her to fall flat on her back.

" Mitsuri is defenseless. Temari wins." Gai sensei announced.
" Tayuga will be your next opponent now show your youthfulness." Gai sensei cries again causing Temari to roll her eyes.

Tayuga smirked as she came in front of her.
"Ready to lose Sabaku?." she grinned.

Temari raised an eyebrow, was this girl for real!?. Can't be!. She concluded. Quickly sidestepping an incoming punch. Temari spotted the flash of bright orange colored hair from the corner of her eye. Seriously?!. He was here?.  Not good!.

She inwardly groaned, ducking Tayuga's fist and decked her jaw.. Hard.
Causing her to fall back and now sporting a large purple bruise on her jawline.

" Bitch." Tayuga shrieked, but Temari only raised an eyebrow at her. Honestly! So damn childish.

"No such language in class Tayuga!." Gai sensei warned.

"Next opponent Temari-chan is Pein-kun." Gai added, much to Temari's oh so horror.
Pein stepped forward with a grin as Temari eyed him carefully .

"You're gonna stand there an ogle me or are you gonna attack?." he teased.

Temari narrowed her eyes at him, tch. Damn loser.
"You really want me to kick your ass don't you?." she growled, Pein's grin widen.  Now there's the Temari Sabaku he adores.

"Come at me princess!. I won't hurt you much." he said, ignoring the the shouts of 'youthful love on the battlefield.' from Gai sensei.

Pein took a battle stance and Temari bit back a nasty snarl at his taunting. Pompous bastard! He's going down.

" I'm going to beat you so much that your girlfriend won't even look at you." she sneered.

Pein raised a brow.
"She's looking at me right now." he said quietly, but she heard it, if the widening of her teal orbs gave any other indication.

"What?." she choked out in disbelief.

Pein's grin softened.
" Come at me baby, give me a fight worth fighting." he said, stunning her once again, before he advanced on her.

Temari let out a breath as she back flipped from Pein's calloused hands. She kicked her leg under him, but he expected that and jumped, Temari growled before hitting him on the jaw, causing him to stagger back. The lock of surprise crossed his face, before a mega watt grin spread across his lips. She actually hit him, she actually managed to hit him!.

" Go Tem!. Snag him again." came Sakura's over joyous cheer from the crowd that had gathered around.

Temari and Pein both turned to see Sakura and Itachi standing at the front of the crowd cheering them on.
Sakura with a 1200 watt grin and Itachi with a raised black eyebrow at Pein, one that says.

'dude. Your getting your ass handed to you by a girl. '

Pein scoffed, before focusing his attention back on Temari, she was already crouching down, he smirked. This was going to be fun!.

Temari zoomed forward, aiming another punch to his jaw once again. But he blocked it, Temari caught him in the stomach instead. The hiss that came from him, made her grin in victory. But it was short lived as he quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her against him.

Temari quickly did a substitution jutsu, replacing herself.

"Better luck next time buddy." she said grinning.

Pein came at her all of a sudden, she was unprepared for the attack. He grabbed her wrists and flipped her into her back,pinning her arms above her head.

" I win." he whispered, nuzzling her neck, biting down onto her pulse, before getting off, leaving a gasping Temari glaring at him. He smirked before heading off. Temari huffed.

Jerk!.

Soooo can I get Wat u guys think about this chapter.. TBH this is one of my favorite chapters in my book . Well u guys kn my utmost favorite is itasaku n that's about to happen n a few chapters again.. Lol I dedicate this chapter to miss Yukishika_patty I kinda figured that u love Temari so I hope u enjoy. N tell me Wat u guys think. Ja ne!