Introduction

(third person view)

Today was the last day of school, and you were so excited! *time for a vacation filled with NO homework, NO teachers, NO more waking up early!* or at least, that's what you thought. (A/n: * means your thoughts :p) *only 45 more seconds* by nite you were getting pretty anxious, you REALLY wanted to leave. *3...2...1!* "YES" you cheered with everyone else.

(Your pov)
"Yes!" I cheered "time to get outta here!" I exclaimed. I raced down the hallway to my locker, grabbed my stuff, and raced out of the place they call school. Hi, I'm (y/n), I live in Chicago Illinois and I'm 16years old.(you are all 16 in this OK?) My parents died mysteriously 5 years ago, and I have been living alone ever since. And I know what your gonna say, ARE YOU CRAZY!!!A 12 year old living by themselves!!!! But let me finish, first off, nobody really cared for me in the first place and still nobody does. Well, besides my only friend Emma, but she and her parents are sending me across the country ALONE the a place in Oregon called Gravity Falls. Anyways, my favorite color is (f/c), my hair is (h/l) and (h/c). I am more of a tomboy yet I still have a girly side. And rite now i am walking up the steps of my parents old house to grab my suit case and then go to the bus station. I search threw my bedroom to find my suitcase. And why? Because I was just told that I was leaving when I got a text from Emma's mom rIte wHen I left the school telling me to go home and find my suitcase and that my bus money was along with it. "Why," I moan "why couldn't I just stay here!"