Chapter 6

Jacks pov.
"Jack, what's that?" I heard y/n say. I made an aggjtated face before opening my eyes and looking at what her eyes were looking towards. "Shoot!" I whisper yelled then shot out the open window. The thing outside was the northern lights. I had to get to norths work shop. I took my time but not too long so that if it was something serious, I would be there. Of course though, I would be late..... On purpose. I chuckled with a smirk at the thought. Suddenly a thought came to mind, 'if I'm not there then that short kid dipper will be there....'I thought to myself agitated.'guess I'll have to hope I can get back there before day then' I thought as I arrived by the workshops door "let's get this over with..." I mumbled. Then I flew into the building.

Your pov.
*in your dream* I was in a inky blackness that is known to be my mind before a series of doors appeared all around me. I seemed to be in some type of house that was foreign to me and, like I said before, full of doors. "WELL WELL WELL," I heard an annoying echo like voice say (btw bills words will all be in case for the most part). "LITTLE MOON, IVE BEEN WAITING TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU" the nacho said. "This is one weird dream" I mumbled. Ignoring the nacho."HEY!I. AM NOT. A NACHO."it screamed.'did it just read my mind?' I thought,but brushed it off."are you sure , cause you look like one..." I said, trailing off slightly. This dream was different from my other drea- excuse me, nightmares that I get every night. He growled at me "I CAN ASSURE YOU.I.AM.NOT.A.NACHO.....NAMES BILL CHIPHER, DREAM DEMON!, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" It- err, he laughed."OK, bill what do you want?" You asked, skeptical and weary. "ABIT OF CONTROL!" he yelled,again, grabbing my right wrist. My eyes widened in panic, remembering the first nightmare I had where I had gotten the scar on my left wrist. Ever since then if someone were to grab my wrist, I would feel petrafied. I was surprised I let dipper grab my wrist when he was dragging me. Suddenly, I felt that same hurting, burning feeling in my wrist like whenever pitch touched my left wrist scar. I screamed out in pain. "AHHH, S-STOP!" you cried, but it was no use, he wouldn't let go. At this point, sobs wracked my body and i had sunken down to my knees, crieing in pain. "OH SHUT IT, IM ALMOST DONE" he yelled at me. I looked up at him weakly, and for a split second, i thought you saw a flash of simpothy in his eye before it left just as soon as it had came. He dropped my wrist and i wiped my tears so i could examine it, the pain still lingering. What i saw made me gasp. In your wrist was a circle with a triangle inside of it. And inside the triangle was a single cat like eye, which you recognized looked just like bills. "w-w-why"you stuttered out sadly. "What?" Bill said, although he sounded, different. You weren't sure whether that was good or bad. You looked up and gasped, again. Bill was now a human! (Picture above)"gaah!" I shouted in surprise he rolled his eyes."TIME TO WAKE UP NOW"he shouted, pretending like he didn't just looked concerned."wait, but i-" but I woke up, trieing not to scream from the pain in my wrist.

A/n I know it's short, sorry!